Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    Chum Churner Jason's Pong Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Apprentice - Dairy Queen Champion, Bogan Surf Champion, Cooking Cookies Champion, Save the Goldfish Champion, Cube Tema Strategy Champion, Pancake Tosser Champion, Tomato Bounce Champion, Turtle Shot Champion, Osmose Mah Jong Champion, Urban Mahjongg Chase Champion, Mahjong Pinguy Champion, Zodiac Leo Mahjong Champion, Sparky Mahjong Champion, Shopping City Champion, Kick Up Champion, Bra Drop Champion, Laser Jumper Champion, Hamster Flight Champion, HeliStrike v32 Champion, Street Race in LA Champion, FUTS90 - First Ultimate Table Soccer Champion, Typotron Champion, Zombie Toss Champion, Discover Paris Champion, Bush Wars Last Episode:Attack of The Shoes Champion, Please Save Me! Champion, Target Finder Champion, Das Boom Champion, Scout Games Champion, Where Is My Left Sock? Champion, Papa's Taco Mia! Champion, Dingo Pingo 3 Champion, Fried Chicken Restaurant Champion, Burning Balls Champion, Instruments Trivia by FlashGamesFan.com Champion, The Apothecary's cellar Champion, Zoo Mahjongg Champion, Hidden Beers Champion, MasterGeometry Champion, Rejected Summer Games Champion, Snot Eater Champion, Snowboarding Santa Champion, Algar Champion, Ba Ba Lian Lian Kan Mahjong Champion, Rows N Dots Easy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default THE most CONTROVERSIAL thread on CRACKER COAST!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT????????????????
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell
    ~Don't even think about it! ~

Chum Churner Jason's Pong Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Apprentice - Dairy Queen Champion, Bogan Surf Champion, Cooking Cookies Champion, Save the Goldfish Champion, Cube Tema Strategy Champion, Pancake Tosser Champion, Tomato Bounce Champion, Turtle Shot Champion, Osmose Mah Jong Champion, Urban Mahjongg Chase Champion, Mahjong Pinguy Champion, Zodiac Leo Mahjong Champion, Sparky Mahjong Champion, Shopping City Champion, Kick Up Champion, Bra Drop Champion, Laser Jumper Champion, Hamster Flight Champion, HeliStrike v32 Champion, Street Race in LA Champion, FUTS90 - First Ultimate Table Soccer Champion, Typotron Champion, Zombie Toss Champion, Discover Paris Champion, Bush Wars Last Episode:Attack of The Shoes Champion, Please Save Me! Champion, Target Finder Champion, Das Boom Champion, Scout Games Champion, Where Is My Left Sock? Champion, Papa's Taco Mia! Champion, Dingo Pingo 3 Champion, Fried Chicken Restaurant Champion, Burning Balls Champion, Instruments Trivia by FlashGamesFan.com Champion, The Apothecary's cellar Champion, Zoo Mahjongg Champion, Hidden Beers Champion, MasterGeometry Champion, Rejected Summer Games Champion, Snot Eater Champion, Snowboarding Santa Champion, Algar Champion, Ba Ba Lian Lian Kan Mahjong Champion, Rows N Dots Easy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What?

YOU KNOW U WANT PART OF THIS

CONTROVERSY
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell
    Likes WizardMaster liked this post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well????? what is it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So what the hell is going on here? I am very disappointed do I need to start some shit and get it rolling here?

Which emotion should we start with?
    Life would suck, if we were all the same!
    Likes ROOT liked this post

Founder Mahjongg 3D Tile Set 1 Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Nile Tiles Champion, Snow Day Champion, Food Mahjong Champion, Calculation Solitaire Champion, Calculation Solitaire Easy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was there and I still can't believe it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no it was all my fault.
    Likes ROOT liked this post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't belive what I saw all of you doing!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im sorry.. it was the old spice!

Googlemeister Disco Bowling Champion
    PALM COAST, Florida "The Greatest Place on Earth"
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fizzle......Sizzle............Fizzle..........oops What is that? Over there hey look!
    I think I saw Root, and what the hell he's got a crowd with him!!!!
    OMG Look who's in that crowd, Look there there is that S.O.B. we all hate.... and the other is over there in the Hat, yeah the green one.....
    They're all wearing T shirts, and the Tshirts say......
    Inner Council, Circle of Friends........
    And on the back they had the guts to say.....
    Net Police ~ You can't be first, but you can be next!
    OMG who's that white haired guy over there holding the cardboard sign..... Hell he looks like a Q tip!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess I need some of what you all are drinking....I DON'T SEE A SINGLE THING......... DO WE HAVE NET POLICE OR ARE THEY TRYING TO BRING THEIR HITLER POLICIES WITH THEM..................... AND WHERE IN THE HELL ARE THEY AT

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This is soooooooooo controversial!!!!!

Founder Mahjongg 3D Tile Set 1 Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Nile Tiles Champion, Snow Day Champion, Food Mahjong Champion, Calculation Solitaire Champion, Calculation Solitaire Easy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't believe it is still going on.......................

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    I can't believe it is still going on.......................
    You and me both sister!

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn Straight!
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Charlie View Post
    I guess I need some of what you all are drinking....I DON'T SEE A SINGLE THING......... DO WE HAVE NET POLICE OR ARE THEY TRYING TO BRING THEIR HITLER POLICIES WITH THEM..................... AND WHERE IN THE HELL ARE THEY AT
    shit!!!! they found me!!!!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    Damn Straight!

Hell Yeah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am tired of the shit I am getting from each and every one of you so *************************$$$$$$$$$$$$$$III************############### and that's all I got to say about that!

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trouble makers

we are vastly more focused on what divides us than what unites us

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey don't blame me, I did not start it. I just happened to be there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attachment 2194

So there!

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast