The Fall Guy Penguin Pass Champion, Eggz Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Baccarat Champion, Falafel King Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, Angry Birds Champion, Fruit Machine Bonus Trail Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Simpsons Arcade v32 Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Crazy Pool Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, FLAP Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Sperm Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, Funny Balls Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Viruses - Defence of Hospital Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, BioGems Champion, Red Moccasins Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Zodiac Match Champion, Politricks Champion, Stargem Frenzy Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, Mega Jump - Ice Version Champion, Turkey Hunter Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Live Puzzle Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Office Roach Toss Champion, Michu Champion, Tabla Champion, Worm Attack Champion, Just Throw Me Champion, Pile Driver Champion, Serfs Up! Champion, Cone Crazy 2 Champion, Disc Shooting Champion, Tribal Olympics 2 Champion, Mega Jump Champion, Goggleyes 2 Champion, Pen King Champion, Penguinator 3000 Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Extreme Chromatography Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Tribal Jump Champion, West Gunfighter Master Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Periodic table in a minute 2 Champion, Orange Cowboy Champion, The Tutti Frutti Game Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Crosszle 3D Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, My Word! Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion
    Blog Entries

Unhappy Looking for the St. Johns County Agricultural Fair ? It Aint happening.

Fair Organizers say that they are afraid there would be no money to advertise the event in 2012 if this years fair failed to garner attendance. Its very sad that Local businesses did not offer any sponsorship. what happened to putting back into the community ?
    It should have been coming up in the next week 2011 - October 18-23 2012 - October 23-28 so I went looking for details and found that the website is just a ghost of last years event http://www.stjohnsfair.com/

So a little more looking I find this article
    Organizers cancel St. Johns County Fair

Posted: July 28, 2011 - 9:35am

By Peter Guinta
    Organizers of the St. Johns County fair said Wednesday that the flashing neon, popping corn, Ferris wheel, dairy goat exhibition, cotton candy, prize rabbits and vomit-inducing roller coaster rides won't be there this October because the fair has been canceled this year.

Dr. Fred Springer, a veterinarian with offices in Elkton and St. Augustine, has served as the volunteer fair manager for the past five years.
    "The fair started with the premise of giving our youth a place to show their 4-H projects," he said. "The poor economy is to blame [for it closing]. [Financing] is entirely based on sponsorship. Last year, we had zero cash sponsorship."

Every year for the last seven years, the fair made just enough to put on next year's fair.

Springer said that there's enough money to put on a fair this year, he said. But if that's spent, there's nothing for 2012 and he fears that the fair might close for good.

"[The decision to close] is completely based on the economy and people's perception of the economy. We've got to get people to come to the fair," he said.

Mounting the St. Johns County Fair costs between $50,000 and $55,000.

That's enough money that the Fair Board can afford to hire outside entertainment, such as popular, patriotic or country-oriented musical groups.

But last year, the fair had only $35,000 to spend and there was no entertainment, which hurt attendance.

In good years, attendance ranged from 10,000 to 12,000. When a fair visitor buys an armband for $10, they get as many Midway rides as they want for free.
    That $10 is split between the fair and the Midway, with the fair getting only $2.

"For the past seven years, it's been by the skin of our teeth," Springer said. "For years we had nothing."

Board member Jim Dilbeck of Vilano Beach said the Fair Board hasn't met at all this year. But, he added, had it not been for Springer, there would be no St. Johns County fair.

"It's an awesome job to run that fair," Dilbeck said. "When [Springer] first took it on, he full-time worked on it a month. He's done a great job."

But Springer said he needed to work on his personal businesses, the Ancient City Veterinary Hospital on State Road 207 in St. Augustine and Tri-County Veterinarians on S.R. 207, across from the Fairgrounds.

"The economy hurts me, too," he said. "[The fair's] a ton of work. A lot of money was coming out of my pocket so I could work for free. It just about killed me. But I hope the economic times improve and we can get it back in the future."

peter.guinta@staugustine.com

Smile cause your a Cracker now

Founder Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Pyramid Mahjong Solitaire Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, Match The Numbers Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, Mushroom Harvest Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Think you are smart? Champion, Christmas Connect Champion, Christmas Express Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Table Hockey Ultra Champion
    Blog Entries

This is just sad that no corporations stepped up to help. As of today the Clay County fair is still scheduled for April 2012. Also:
    2011 Greater Jacksonville Fair

Date(s): Wednesday, 02 November 2011 - Sunday, 13 November 2011Venue: Jacksonville Fair Grounds

This is a county that just layed off a bunch of deputies and city employees. Yet the fair goes on.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Founder Snow Day Champion, Calculation Solitaire Champion, Calculation Solitaire Easy Champion
    Blog Entries

What a shame, it is a really nice fair.

Chum Churner Snake Champion, Fishing the Sea Champion, Jason's Pong Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Why did the chicken cross the road? Champion, Detective Jeleous Champion, Apprentice - Dairy Queen Champion, Bogan Surf Champion, YetiSports 8 - Jungle Swing Champion, Yeti Sports 5 - Pro Edition Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Save the Goldfish Champion, Turkey To Go Champion, Yeti 9 - Final Spit Champion, Yeti Pentathlon Champion, DownHill Jumps Champion, Squirrel Smash Champion, Cube Tema Strategy Champion, Hungry Spiders Champion, Ratatouille Kitchen Chaos Champion, Money Maze Champion, Pancake Tosser Champion, Rat Trap Champion, Scrat Jump Champion, Sober Santa Champion, Tomato Bounce Champion, Turtle Shot Champion, Funny Club Champion, Towers of Hanoi Champion, Power Ball Challenge Champion, The Shell Game Champion, Osmose Mah Jong Champion, Urban Mahjongg Chase Champion, Mahjong Pinguy Champion, Zodiac Leo Mahjong Champion, Sparky Mahjong Champion, Big Air 2 Classic Champion, Ambulance Rush v2 Champion, Flappy Champion, Tower Blocks Champion, Shopping City Champion, Kick Up Champion, Bra Drop Champion, Laser Jumper Champion, Four Leaf Clover Champion, Hamster Flight Champion, Magic Doors Champion, Zwingo Champion, HeliStrike v32 Champion, Micro Bike v32 Champion, Mini Pool 3 Champion, Nile Tiles Champion, London 2012 Olympics Quiz Champion, Street Race in LA Champion, Wonderful Lake Champion, FUTS90 - First Ultimate Table Soccer Champion, Bad Cowboys Champion, Monkey on a Pogo Stick Champion, Typotron Champion, brain stars Champion, Zombie Toss Champion, Discover Paris Champion, Whack A Republican Champion, Bush Wars Last Episode:Attack of The Shoes Champion, Please Save Me! Champion, Target Finder Champion, Fallink Champion, Das Boom Champion, Scout Games Champion, Where Is My Left Sock? Champion, Papa's Taco Mia! Champion, Dingo Pingo 3 Champion, Fried Chicken Restaurant Champion, Burning Balls Champion, Instruments Trivia by FlashGamesFan.com Champion, The Apothecary's cellar Champion, Word Herd Champion, Giftology Champion, Zoo Mahjongg Champion, Hidden Beers Champion, MasterGeometry Champion, Rejected Summer Games Champion, Gas Attack! Champion, ZOG Champion, Snot Eater Champion, Merry Christmas Hidden Objects Champion, Snowboarding Santa Champion, Santa Artois Champion, Snowball Of Doom Champion, The Santa Express Normal Champion, Don't Click Santa v2 Champion, Poo poo poo Merry Christmas Champion, Algar Champion, WordRage Champion, Mosquito Mayhem Champion, Angry Birds Jumping Champion, Long Jump Champion
    Blog Entries

Its not fair..................
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell
    ~Don't even think about it! ~

The Fall Guy Penguin Pass Champion, Eggz Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Baccarat Champion, Falafel King Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, Angry Birds Champion, Fruit Machine Bonus Trail Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Simpsons Arcade v32 Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Crazy Pool Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, FLAP Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Sperm Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, Funny Balls Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Viruses - Defence of Hospital Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, BioGems Champion, Red Moccasins Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Zodiac Match Champion, Politricks Champion, Stargem Frenzy Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, Mega Jump - Ice Version Champion, Turkey Hunter Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Live Puzzle Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Office Roach Toss Champion, Michu Champion, Tabla Champion, Worm Attack Champion, Just Throw Me Champion, Pile Driver Champion, Serfs Up! Champion, Cone Crazy 2 Champion, Disc Shooting Champion, Tribal Olympics 2 Champion, Mega Jump Champion, Goggleyes 2 Champion, Pen King Champion, Penguinator 3000 Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Extreme Chromatography Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Tribal Jump Champion, West Gunfighter Master Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Periodic table in a minute 2 Champion, Orange Cowboy Champion, The Tutti Frutti Game Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Crosszle 3D Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, My Word! Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion
    Blog Entries

I think this is just another affect of corperations that rape the comunity and don't give a damn you know the big box stores that have ran small locals out of town.

very unfortunate..

Fair organizers could explain this on the website instead of just leaving last years information up. sounds to me like apathy. people just have forgotton what a fair is about, showing off your crops and taking pride in things we produce. we as a people don't really produce much these days do we ?

Founder Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Pyramid Mahjong Solitaire Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, Match The Numbers Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, Mushroom Harvest Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Think you are smart? Champion, Christmas Connect Champion, Christmas Express Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Table Hockey Ultra Champion
    Blog Entries

The Northeast Florida Fair is this weekend! http://www.neflfair.org/

About The Northeast Florida Fair:
    The Northeast Florida Fair is an annual educational,
    entertaining, and agricultural related event which includes:

Beef Cattle • Dairy Cattle • Poultry • Rabbits • Hogs • Horses • Sheep • Goats • Farm Products
    Horticulture • 4-H & FFA Youth • Home Economics • Arts & Crafts • School Exhibits • Midway
    Entertainment For Everyone • Rodeo • Petting Zoo • Beauty Pageant • Judging Contests
    Talent Show • Livestock Shows • Table Setting Contest • Games • Food • Much More!
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Blog Entries

Oh fortuna
    Velut luna
    Statu variablis
    Semper crescis
    Aut decrescis
    I am headed in the opposite direction to se Carmen burana in St Pete. I would have liked to have made it but this opera doesn't come round often and its my favorite.

Chick Sexer CiTv Alfred Alien Rush Hour Champion, Fling a Thing Champion, Deep Freeze Champion, J B Snowman Punch Champion, Pest Attack Champion, UNO 3 Champion, Daffy Jumper V32 Champion, Heroine Hoops Champion
    Blog Entries

I went to the SJCF in 2008. Sadly to say it was dismal at best.

$5 to enter and we saw everything, including the frisbee dog show, within 1 hour. Very boring.

But there were a lot of goats. And I mean a lot of goats.

There were more goats than humans. Still very boring.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

It hard to meet expectations if your looking for universal studios, A county fair isn't suposed to be las vegas.

Blog Entries

My mom expressed a lot of dismay at the state the local fairs in Oklahoma had become. We always participated each year with crafts and crops and sometimes showed animals. And the OKC fair is one of the largest in the world, But that has went to the by-side as there are so many other things to occupy youth so those parts have declined and that and the food on the midway is my favorite part. I am not a big carnival ride guy I like roller coasters .