Page 1 of 106 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
    Banana King Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Welcome Crackers Please Introduce Yourself Here

We At CrackerCoast would like to welcome you and give you a place to introduce yourself

somehow our old introduction thread broke And now has been reconstituted THis post inserted into begining of thread by Admin Magic We shall continue here
    We are very pleased that you have decided to join Us and we hope that you find our little place on the web a place that you will call home for a long time.
    CrackerCoast was Born in August 2009 2 1/2 years ago formed as a place to serve the Local and expanded communities of NE Florida With the Idea's of free speech, liberty and Tolerance. We have stuck to our guns and held fast to those Ideas and while we made a few mistakes along the way and have much wisdom to acquire, we are proud of our place and what we stand for.
    We look forward to your unique perspectives and participation here. It is users just like yourself that makes this place Valuable to everyone. We encourage you to post and get to know our members and feel comfortable wither you prefer to get into heavy debate on politics, Seek advice or just share a recipe and read funnies. It is all welcome.
    We have tried a different aproach to setting the ground rules by keeping it simple with a firm principle Please take a moment to read our Bill of Rights and Constitution, you will find you have a lot of freedom here so use it wisely because sometimes just because you can say it doesn't mean you should. I have formed these principles from years of experience and take pride in maintaining them. They have given me quite a bit of White hair and I expect I will get a few more.
    Enjoy our forum and introduce yourself. Then and carry on to reply and participate in the vast Public areas. We try to be a friendly Civil Bunch but we do get passionate at times, after you have become a regular and have developed a few battle scars, Showed your ability to be civil, honorable and with a sense of Humor, We will welcome you into the more intimate Active members area were the Juicy stuff is held. We do Not Strive to be Politically correct or consistently serious but we certainly do not wish to be offensive so remember that most things are said with a Smile, and Wise Cracks are to be expected but use common sense and Rational Etiquette.
    If you are a link farmer, spammer or just have malicious intent to Troll you face a futile effort as we do our utmost to be vigilant at keeping our membership genuine, we don't care about boosting our stats artificially we strive to maintain a safe haven for those dedicated to calling this home. and that can not be done automatically which also means that as humans we are bound to make mistakes and be misunderstood at times.
    We understand the Web is a vast place and you may not stop in daily however we will deactivate your account after 120 days of inactivity. But you may reactivated by just asking We are inclusive not exclusive by nature but lurking just won't give you access too everything. If you have any questions or problems Please ask we are human and mistakes are made misunderstanding had and software glitches along side the advanced features can be confusing. The Most successful users are those that explore and push buttons to learn How to do that. But we will try to tutor you and get you there if you ask. The only dumb question is one not ask.
    Now Go Enjoy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default OK who's here?

I can post now. So who else is here???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: OK who's here?

ME !!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey baby..
    Likes surferbert liked this post

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your brother in blue is here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimliz View Post
    Hey baby..
    How YOU doing ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Instigator View Post
    Your brother in blue is here

<<<< Look familiar ??? LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    How YOU doing ???
    All I can say is, its a good thing that thing is yellow...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All I can say is, its a good thing that thing is yellow...
    I thought you might like it

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<<<< Look familiar ??? LOL
    It's my instant favorite

Banana King Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I am sure glad to see ya Jim

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm here,
    Good to see you and everyone

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm here....but I've gotta go make lasagna...
    Likes surferbert liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't burn it Like jez's cookies

Piney-Woods Rooter

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm here.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just got here!! hello all

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am here too, been addicted to Snake and Tetris.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ROOT View Post
    Don't burn it Like jez's cookies
    Nope...it was deeeeelish! I used some spicy Italian sausage in it so it had just the right kick!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CHillbaby View Post
    Nope...it was deeeeelish! I used some spicy Italian sausage in it so it had just the right kick!
    weres mine I iz Hungreeeeee I forgot to eat today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm here, but I really do need to get to bed.

Page 1 of 106 123456789101151101 ... LastLast