Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Missing teen returns home safely: Alex Michael Cargo safely returned home a shor...

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    Over kill for a missing 14 year old on a Saturday night!
    The child was not a special needs child or a frequent runaway or endangered.

He was a kid pissed off at his mom!!

Just needed to walk around to cool down.

Post amended automaticly

BTW Now I can understand why he was mad at his mom. She seems very controlling, if she's calling the cops because he walked out on her.
    Agreed , and also I find the Hispanic description not only vague but inaccurate as I look at the photo that came with the press release. (after he was found) I can Imagine several types of Hispanic variations from Mexican to South American Natives and their various mixes of European and African genes with the indigenous populations of America, But the best description would be a light skinned black IMHO.

Certain situations may call for this sort of action if a Kid is missing without a reason, such as (An Argument With Mom) or if they are mentally incapable.

I can only Imagine that He was "Punishing his Mother" and the Photo and name release was designed to Embarrass and shame the boy afterwards and perhaps to give a "hysterical mother" perspective on what calling out all the stops has in repercussions.
    there is no proof whatsoever that the first word of it is truthful. Not one "fact" is has been corroborated
    Likes Fastcar liked this post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Sheriff and Emergency Services respond to your complaints about Saturday's phone...

Sheriff and Emergency Services respond to your complaints about Saturday's phone alerts.

Flagler Sheriff Defends Weekend Use of Code Red Alert For Missing Boy But Initiates Review |...
    flaglerlive.com

Future Code Red alerts will have to be approved by the sheriff himself, though the two Code Red calls that went out Saturday night, including the one that told residents that the Palm Coast boy was found, were both matters of public safety, emergency officials said. As of 5 p.m. Tuesday, 200 people had called Emergency Services subsequently to complain, Emergency Services Director Kevin Guthrie said, and 33 asked to be removed from the Code Red alert system.

Facebook...

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Missing teen returns home safely: Alex Michael Cargo safely returned home a shor...

Or she has connections in the FCSO and pulled that string!

It was still a MISUSE of tax payer money!
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette
    Likes C~Scape liked this post

In The Pokey Land fill Bill Champion, Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Cat Bowling Champion, Just Throw Me Champion, Billiards Frenzy Champion, Saturdays Night Blood Fest Champion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeh, we got the alert call w/ description and to look out.....AND later at about 10:30 pm while my wife was sleeping and I was heading there soon, the phone rings. My wife asked me about the call. I told her that the brat returned home. GOD! I hate that phone system! They wake your ass up just to say that someones kid is home safe???????? I saw the helicopter circling over Daytona North, south/west of Bunnell at one time. I guess the person looked up and said, " Crap dude, time to get you home, I see your mom's got a search party lookin' fer ya. LOL >>>>>>>> One more call late at night like that again, will set me off. Were they afraid we would lose sleep worrying about the kid not being home yet?? I hope the parent/s pay for that search.

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://flaglerlive.com/65017/code-red-review/
    He was gone less than 12 hours, mostly during DAYLIGHT!!! (noon-10:30pm)

"because of privacy laws that prevented authorities from revealing health issues that also prompted the heightened urgency."
    This is an untrue statement. EVERY MISSING PERSON alert has included if the person was special needs, need meds or was endangered.

Marshtackie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Manfre: Code RED 'did what it was intended to do'

Some residents complained after the county sent out emergency notifications about a missing 14-year-old.

More...

In The Pokey Land fill Bill Champion, Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Cat Bowling Champion, Just Throw Me Champion, Billiards Frenzy Champion, Saturdays Night Blood Fest Champion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe this 'mom' is labeled as a controlling mom because it appeared that way because of actions caused by her son. Maybe her son is one of those typical children that thumb their nose at their parents when they are told 'NO'. Maybe this child needs counciling on how to listen to his parent/s because what their answer to their child may be, just might be for the best. Children do not like NO for an answer. I have seen too many children out of control only because their parents allow it. Once you give in and let your child have their way, it is often hard to 'reel' them back into reality. When you try to force your authority on a 'spoiled' child, it only get's worse. I hope the for the best that this family can get their act togeather.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wiz, that may be but I still see a 14 yo who had a fight with his mom and left the house to either cool off, piss her off even more or both! (remember NO details were given either on the call or the article)

I know you don't have a mall in PC, but the teens are there from 10 am when it opens to 10pm when it closes. Because the AMC theater is attached, they are there even later on Friday and Saturday nights. This is not uncommon this day in age, however a 14 yo with no cell phone is!
    Likes ROOT, WizardMaster liked this post

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Sheriff and Emergency Services respond to your complaints about Saturday's phone...

Quote Originally Posted by Flagler Live View Post
    Sheriff and Emergency Services respond to your complaints about Saturday's phone alerts.

Flagler Sheriff Defends Weekend Use of Code Red Alert For Missing Boy But Initiates Review |...
    flaglerlive.com

Future Code Red alerts will have to be approved by the sheriff himself, though the two Code Red calls that went out Saturday night, including the one that told residents that the Palm Coast boy was found, were both matters of public safety, emergency officials said. As of 5 p.m. Tuesday, 200 people had called Emergency Services subsequently to complain, Emergency Services Director Kevin Guthrie said, and 33 asked to be removed from the Code Red alert system. Facebook...
    "The chart below is the full list of Code Red usage in Flagler County since 2008, as provided by Flagler County Emergency Services’ Bob Pickering this afternoon. “Anything painted blue are code red calls that were locally generated (as in we pulled the trigger on the system),” Pickering notes. “The other calls are from Code Red Weather Warning which is automatically driven when the NWS pushes out a warning that Code Red Weather Warning relays.” "

Name:  code-red-flagler.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  954.8 KB
    I'm not sure this is List is accurate this one July 8th,2010, shows up
    09:07 AM http://crackercoast.com/crackerchat/...-the-P-section

But Not this one on November 24th, 2010
    http://crackercoast.com/crackerchat/...ins-State-Park

December 12, 2012 I thought they should have used it for this
    Facebook threat By William Gerald Hofer locks down Flagler's schools

This one don't show on the list either

April 1st, 2013, 06:25 PM

http://crackercoast.com/crackerchat/...-lot-of-sirens

nor this April 4th, 2013
    http://crackercoast.com/crackerchat/...ed-police-call

I guess it Wasn't used for this Matanzas Woods Lock Down 8/24/2009

Just Imagine if Kimberly Weeks was able to use it to get voters to turn out
    http://crackercoast.com/crackerchat/...7100#post77100
    there is no proof whatsoever that the first word of it is truthful. Not one "fact" is has been corroborated

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Code Red, The Best Way To Protect You And Your Family

I heard Daytona Beach's Air One dispatched to Flagler County yesterday, I would say, about 11am or so. I thought that Code Red would be the standard again,but, no call. I think the calls are ok if between the hours of 9am to 9pm. I don't know too many people that go to sleep before 9am unless they were really tired. I am glad to see someone take control of this out of consideration for 'others' personal sleep habits. I didn't call and complain but was irked at the fact that the message stated> "The child HAD returned home.....". NOW, If the message stated, That the child was found, cuffed, and told that if Code Red was ever used because of him again, to wake up citizens......... But seriously, WHY would anyone 'state' the MINOR's name is beyond me! YOU can't even use a photo of a child on the news without the parent's permission........ Oh well, all's good that ends well.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry. I left out that it was another MISSING PERSON at about 11:00AM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just got my second thunderstorm warning since activating this on my cel phone. Its great how it uses your GPS to give you specific warnings that concern you.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

codered mobile alert app also comes with a complimentary 30-day trial of codered weather warning™, a program that sends subscribers mobile communications when they are in the projected path of severe weather in the united states. Notifications are received from the national weather service and immediately communicated with codered mobile alert subscribers without any delay. The codered weather warning add-on is an additional $4.99 per year but is not required to purchase to receive emergency, general and missing person alerts
    Most useful app i ever payed for

Marshtackie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I installed it yesterday. Thanks for the advice
    Likes ROOT liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Geo news on android

Have you seen this feature on Samsung Android

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Geo News Information

I just found this on my phone its really good. It sends severe weather and emergency information notices based on were you are at the time. Rather than like code red (reverse that 911) that is based on your home address.
    Also there is a setting to go into emergency mode were it shuts down all extras and can run for 4 weeks on a charge while sending a message pictures and audio to up to 4 contacts you choose. In case I'm kidnapped or something.

Geo News is a location-based service that alerts you when of severe weather conditions and incidents in your area. With Geo News, use your pre-set emergency contact(s) and quickly send out your approximate location in urgent situations. Geo News sources its information from Weathernews Inc. (Korea and Japan), CMA/CENC (China) and The Weather Channel (Global Regions).

Geo News Example Geo News Phone
    Check the Geo News Information

Here you can check your region/country’s severe weather conditions and incidents as provided on your Samsung mobile phone.

http://www.samsung.com/geonews/?languageCode=en_US
    Thanks Jeannie thanked for this post

Founder Mahjongg 3D Tile Set 1 Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Nile Tiles Champion, Snow Day Champion, Food Mahjong Champion, Calculation Solitaire Champion, Calculation Solitaire Easy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Geo News Information

That will be great when traveling.

Catchdog
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)