Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213
    Cracklin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Palm Coast Project - Levitts & I.T.T. future planned City Santa Rosa Model Afric

As a Palm Coast Pioneer I / we were pledged this Amenity when it was first called ‘ The Palm Coast Golf Club’. I / we helped pay for it the first time around – from 1970 onwards as the first purchasers of ‘ The Palm Coast Project’ even before ‘ The Palm Coast Project’ opened. I / my family were the first to play the Front Nine – I am Steward of the first Golf Clubs that we used. It much later officially opened with much fanfare and visiting dignitaries. When the Federal Governemt was brought into ‘ The Palm Coast Project ‘ , the largest ‘…planned community in the Nation…’ and ‘…the largest New Town in the World…’ they ascertained we warranted ‘ Consumer Redress ‘ for me / us. A ‘ Consent Agreement was put in place by the Federal Trade Commission of the United States. It is F.T.C. Docket C-2854 along with the Federally ORDERED ‘ 15 Year Compliance Report ‘. The Palm Coast Golf Club is many times a Federal Exhibit within this and encumbers it along with the other ‘ Four Sisters ‘ Golf Clubs – Matanzas Woods Golf Club, Cypress Knoll Golf Club, Pine Lakes Golf Club, Belle Terre Swim and Racquet Club, the ‘ Players Swim Club and Tennis Club’ and so much more, all listed as Federal Exhibits. Almost all of these Amenities are also listed as ‘ Community Milestones ‘ for ‘ The Palm Coast Project’. The ‘ Palm Coast Golf Club’ later became known as ‘ The Palm Harbor Golf Club’ when the next of the ‘ Four Sisters ‘ opened – The Pine Lakes Golf Club. It also was the ‘ HOME ‘ Golf Course for Golf Legend Nancy Lopez – very History and Heritage rich.
    This area has been eligible for Official Historic Heritage MARKERS. When we in the Levitt & I.T.T. Showcase Golf Course Community were working on Dr. Merys’ Official State of Florida Historic MARKER
    we had to contact Billy Casper Golf for confirmation that Casper Drive was the first residential street for ‘ The Palm Coast Project ‘ and named after famous Golfer ‘ Billy Casper’. During this discussion with Billy Casper Golf they many times said they evaluated this Golf Course and were interested in it. The evaluation provided ‘….it will make a modest profit, not like a Trump Course Profit ….but modest profit…’ ‘…I have played that Course many, many, many times and am very familiar with it…’. Sadly, we can’t do anything until the City asks for Bids.
    This G.C. most probably will be eligible for a Historic MARKER and the Grant$$$ that would go along with it with add’l contributions and donations; later it would most probably would be eligible for the Official State of Florida Historic Golf Trail.
    I brought this to the attention of the City – non – responsive.
    I even asked bill mcguirwed , before he departed, if he would provide a ‘ narrative ‘ about what he accomplished about Palm Coasts’ Heritage and History – non responsive.
    The STate of Florida Historic Preservation Officer – has stated that we are elibible for MARKERS – even stating MARKERS for Florida Park Drive Area – Brigadeer Generals’ Jose Martins Hernandezs’ third Sugar Mill Plantation – St. Josephs Plantation – I brought this to the City attention – non responsive.
    We Palm Coasters deserve this; it is Tourism Dollars; it gives Palm Coast ‘ a sense of place ‘ and ‘ being’.
    We also feel there also should be, to accompany all these MARKERS – acknowledgement using Historic Heritage MARKERS for our Police Officers and Firefighters ; does anyone else feel this should be finally done ?
    Thank you.
    Likes ROOT liked this post

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Palm Coast Project - Levitts & I.T.T. future planned City Santa Rosa Model Afric

Name:  FTCOctober41991BInitialed.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  87.1 KB

Above is just a very small sampling of what exists in the Official Federal Records of the United States. The many Exhibits there indicate, for example, an active public Recreation acreage, as Federally ORDERED, the Matanzas Woods Golf Course. However, in reality it is a neglected pledged Amenity. Consequently the Integrity of the Official Records of the United STates have been corrupted and compromised and their Integrity is in question - Now what happens since the Integrity of Official Records is required by Law ?

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Palm Coast Blue Chip Community Award

Note: Palm Coast was only about ten years old and note the Industry and Jobs we had last Century:

Mixson Honors Palm Coast as Blue Chip Community
    Palm Coast–The red carpet was out Tuesday afternoon as I.T.T. Community Development Corp. officials gave Lt. Gov. Wayne Mixson a grand tour of Palm Coast and Mixson in turn presented the developers of Palm Coast with the state’s Blue Chip Award.
    Mixson flew into Bunnell airport about 3 p.m. and was taken to Perma Systems, a subsidiary of Hexagon, a Swedish conglomerate which recently opened the plant that manufactures window awnings in one of three Palm Coast Industrial Parks.
    After a ribbon cutting ceremony at Perma Systems, Mixson toured Palm Coast and attended a reception at Pine Lakes Country Club where he presented the state Department of Commerce, Division of Economic Development’s Blue Chip award to Jim Gardner , president of I.C.D.C. ( the Gardner he references is Poppa to J. Gardner, son, Flagler County Property Appraiser )
    Palm Coast joins New Smyrna, Pensacola, St. Augustine, Bradford County and Gainesville as Blue Chip communities.
    ” By achieving Blue Chip certification, Palm Coast has demonstrated that it is serous about attracting and retaining high quality industry. The community’s professional approach to balanced economic development has satisfied the strict requirement of the Blue Chip certification process,” Mixson said.
    To meet the Blue Chip requirements, a community has to have a professional Industrial development staff; high quality of life; community information packages; satisfied existing companies; attractive financing and developed industrial sites buffered from residential areas.
    ” Palm Coast exceeded the Blue Chip requirements in many areas,” said Ernie Maddock, I.C.D.C. vice president of industrial development. Maddock, along with Howard Grace, I.C.D.C. industrial sales representative, met Mixson at the Airport.
    Mixson described the Blue Chip certification as especially helpful to communities that don’t have a large developer such as I.C.D.C. to help attract industry.
    ” Blue Chip certification is promoting communities to create jobs, which this state absolutely needs. We are growing so fast we need industry to balance the tax base in the state. WE have plenty of lower level service type jobs, but we need higher paying industrial type jobs to keep our young people in the state.” Mixson said.

In the past 18 months, I.C.D.C. has attracted five new companies that are expected to provide 600 jobs in Palm Coast. Maddock said the corporation has set a goal of 350 new jobs in the next five years.

Referring to last month’s fires that destroyed 131 homes in Flagler County, Mixson said: ” Even though there has been hardship, I see a pride emerging that makes the community great…The Blue Chip Award tells Industry that not only is Florida a good place to fish, swim, and play golf , but also a good place for industry, : Mixson said.
    After accepting the award from Mixson, I.C.D.D. President Gardner said: ” i consider this Blue Chip award a tribute not only to our company but to Palm Coast , Flagler County and the people in this room. We have all played a part in the economic growth and quality of life that earned Palm Coast this honor.”
    Daytona Beach News Journal, June 19, 1985

Banana King Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blue Toilet on the curb Foster and fleetwood area

S҉m҉i҉l҉e҉ c҉a҉u҉s҉e҉ y҉o҉u҉r҉ a҉ C҉r҉a҉c҉k҉e҉r҉ n҉o҉w҉

Likes KathyInAR liked this post

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Truly, ' Thank You ' for keeping a watchful eye for us. We did find the LEVITT Blue Toilet. We carried it from Cameo Court down Clubhouse Drive. People driving by were waving at us...thumbs up...since some people know what we are trying to doto save our Palm Coast Heritage and History.
    I'll drive by a couple of times on Garbage Night to see if they throw out a LEVITT Blue Sink or LEVITT Venetian Pink Sink - those are the items we need and don't have for proper restoration.
    This Old Palm Coast House, the LEVITT ' The De Soto ' Model House second bathroom needing LEVITT ' Blue ' Vanity Sink...
    Name:  ThisOldPCHouseBlueBathroom.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  38.9 KB
    Below is an update of my Historic Restoration of LEVITT's ' African Safari ' design for their ' Santa Rosa' Model House. The paperwork you see on the table are historic documents that we needed to xerox.
    Staples is very kind to us; sometimes we xerox for so long that Staples closes but they let us stay there to continue to xerox even after it closes. They know we are even sending packets to the LEVITT Palm Coast Collection at ' The Smithsonian '. Yesterday Dr. Mery Gloria Gutterierez - Gable sent all the documents used for her Official State of Florida Historic MARKER ( 29 Casper Drive ) to the LEVITT Palm Coast Collection.
    We have to use Staples because we don't have xerox machines but only have our Kitchen tables and Floors to work off of...but we continue moving forward.
    More currently, for the newer Palm Coasters - below shows the Design for the topography elevation planned and used for ' The Palm Coast Project '. The Palm Coast Project was designed by the Technical University at Trondheim in Norway coupled with the famed Coastal Engineering Department of the University of Florida by Dr. Per Brunn. How fortunate we are of this design that protects us during a ' 100 year Flood ' with no water entering our houses. The Swales are the first line of defense...if they FILL up...our streets become the larger swales so no water enters our houses. That is why it is critical for no parking / destruction of our swale system.
    The crown of our streets are I think 16" or 18" below the slab of our houses. Dr. Bruun designed the system to be slow drain of out swales - reason: to slow down any pollutants so the pollutants won't enter our Canal System. So many areas of Florida are flood prone; not us !
    Lucky us !
    Name:  100YearFlood2.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  46.8 KB

Name:  100YearFlood3.jpg
Size:  47.2 KBName:  100YearFlood4.jpg
Size:  69.9 KB

Name:  100YearFood1.jpg
Size:  60.6 KB

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update LEVITT ' African safari ' design for my ' Santa Rosa ' Model house :
    ( View is ' dining room ' )
    Name:  AfricanSafariDiningRoomXeroxUpdate.jpg
Size:  59.3 KB
    Likes ROOT, KathyInAR liked this post

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please tell us those are faux ivory tusks.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IMGeorge View Post
    This makes me happy! I especially like "Ernie the Elephant" Shelf Sitter Sculpture.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; September 3rd, 2016 at 11:22 AM.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Chum Churner Jason's Pong Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Apprentice - Dairy Queen Champion, Bogan Surf Champion, Cooking Cookies Champion, Save the Goldfish Champion, Cube Tema Strategy Champion, Pancake Tosser Champion, Tomato Bounce Champion, Turtle Shot Champion, Osmose Mah Jong Champion, Urban Mahjongg Chase Champion, Mahjong Pinguy Champion, Zodiac Leo Mahjong Champion, Sparky Mahjong Champion, Shopping City Champion, Kick Up Champion, Bra Drop Champion, Laser Jumper Champion, Hamster Flight Champion, HeliStrike v32 Champion, Street Race in LA Champion, FUTS90 - First Ultimate Table Soccer Champion, Typotron Champion, Zombie Toss Champion, Discover Paris Champion, Bush Wars Last Episode:Attack of The Shoes Champion, Please Save Me! Champion, Target Finder Champion, Das Boom Champion, Scout Games Champion, Where Is My Left Sock? Champion, Papa's Taco Mia! Champion, Dingo Pingo 3 Champion, Fried Chicken Restaurant Champion, Burning Balls Champion, Instruments Trivia by FlashGamesFan.com Champion, The Apothecary's cellar Champion, Zoo Mahjongg Champion, Hidden Beers Champion, MasterGeometry Champion, Rejected Summer Games Champion, Snot Eater Champion, Snowboarding Santa Champion, Algar Champion, Ba Ba Lian Lian Kan Mahjong Champion, Rows N Dots Easy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

whoa awesome
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell
    ~Don't even think about it! ~

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today via Freight yet another Official State of Florida Historic Heritage MARKER arrived for The Palm Coast Project.
    Note in the background is a Golf Course Tee MARKER for our cherished , beloved and pledged Amenity - ' The Matanzas Woods Golf Club '.
    ( I was able to acquire THREE Matanzas Woods Golf Club Tee MARKERS - I offered $ 100.00 each and the seller said YES ! This way we have the three sprinkled throughout our I.T.T. Levitt Showcase Golf Club Neighborhood thereby saving special items for the Matanzas Woods Golf Club for you all to see).
    The Historic MARKER is located at 22 Clark Lane, Palm Coast, Florida.
    I hope this enhances the ' Sense of Community ' and ' Sense of Place ' for the newer Palm Coasters.
    Name:  CostaLevittDelMarMARKERarrived.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  92.0 KB
    Likes KathyInAR, R2D2, ROOT, Kotch liked this post

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...Yet another approved Official State of Florida MARKER for ' The Palm Coast Project '. Our historic Levitt & I.T.T. ' Showcase Golf Course Neighborhood ' had a small *Digging In* Event - white wine...etc.
    We hope this gives the newer Palm Coasters a ' Sense of Community' and a ' Sense of Place '.
    https://www.hmdb.org/marker.asp?marker=103420

Name:  CostaLevittDelMarMARKERcloseup.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  182.1 KB
    Likes R2D2 liked this post

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This approved State of Florida MARKER is located within Levitt & I.T.T. ' Showcase Golf Course Neighborhood ' at 22 Clark Lane, Palm Coast, Florida.
    Likes R2D2 liked this post

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I noticed there is activity about the Matanzas Woods Golf Club. For the newer Palm Coasters this massive acreage was within a Federal ' Consent Agreement ' which ordered among many things, ' significant areas of Conservation..' and ' Significant areas of Preservation..' and ' ..significant areas of public Recreation. The last ' Recreation ' is where the Matanzas Woods Golf Club fits in and is many times named and identified with Federal ' Exhibits ' with the Federal Records of the United State of America.
    Consequently, to avoid any misunderstanding I sent this to all of our local Officials :
    ********************************************************************************
    To: Jacksonville@ic.fbi.gov ; mholland@palmcoastgov.com ; hshipley@palmcoastgov.com ; rcuff@palmcoastgov.com ; nklufas@palmcoastgov.com ; snobile@palmcoastgov.com ; editor@flaglerlive.com ; dobrien@flaglercounty.org ; nmclaughlin@flaglercounty.org ; dsullivan@flaglercounty.org ; ghansen@flaglercounty.org ; rick@rickstaly.com ; cericksen@flaglercounty.org
    Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 3:45 AM
    Subject: Matanzas Woods Golf Club encumberances - REDRESS compensation

Hi - I do not know if your official Records include this so consequently I provide a little synopsis about the Matanzas Woods Golf Club pursuant Federally ORDERED Redress for me / us / Palm Coast - F.T.C. Docket C-2854 & Federally ORDERED '...15 year Compliance Report ..'

http://palmcoastcorehomes.tripod.com/id20.html

http://palmcoastcorehomes.tripod.com/id56.html

I also suggest for the near future that a Historic MARKER be applied for this '...federally ORDERED Public Recreation Acreage ' ; if APPROVED then that would open up options to pursue Grants, Contributions / Donations for its' Restoration as the Population grows and warrants this restored REDRESS.

Thank You.
    Regards,
    Geo.
    **********************************************************************************************************************************************************
    Yesterday several people within Palm Coasts' Levitt & I.T.T. Historic Showcase Golf Course Neighborhood ' were talking about options for the hundreds of people that have suffered loss there for many years.
    Suggestion: The City acquire all this ' encumbered ' acreage, begin maintaining it, perhaps referencing it at this time as ' the Matanzas Woods Golf Club Central Neighborhood Park'; then start the Official APPLICATION for Historic MARKER ( which is what we have done for the Palm Coast Golf Club a.k.a. The Palm Harbor Golf Club ( home course to the famous Golf Legend Nancy Lopez ). If the Application is APPROVED then apply Grants and seek contributions and donations for the Historic Restoration of The Matanzas Woods Golf Club.
    For the newer Palm Coasters...the Matanzas Woods Golf Club was first known as ' site of future Golf Club and part of the ' Four Sisters ' Golf Courses here which incluce Palm Harbor Golf Course, Pine Lakes Golf Club, Cypress Knoll Golf Club, and the Matanzas Woods Golf Club.
    We started the process of the Official Application for the Palm Coast Golf Club a.k.a. Palm Harbor Golf Club...it has been assigned a unique # within the State of Florida Master Site File...
    As you can see, much Heritage and History are involved with Palm Coast since it is a water themed and Golf Themed Community.
    RE: Landscaping....the Federal Consent Agreement requires much....and a small component also ORDERED is ' Community Wide ' Landscaping which is why you see a lot of effort for Palm Coast to be elegantly ' landscaped'.
    I hope you enjoy this excerpt...and it gives you a ' sense of location' and a ' sense of place ' .
    Thank you very much for listening.
    Does anyone have and ideas or suggestions for the above ? for instance...perhaps the Driving Range could be opened and generate $$ to help the Historic Restoration Process or the 19th Hole Restaurant can be fixed to give Palm Coasters yet another fine dining experience...?

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suggested Title - Historic Heritage MARKER:

Levitt & I.T.T. Community of Matanzas Woods Golf Club (similar to ours above and below...)
    Name:  CostaLevittDelMarMARKERcloseup.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  182.1 KB

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Palm Coast Project designed and engineered to withstand flooding by the famed Coastal Engineering Department of the University of Florida coupled with Dr. Per Bruun of the University of Norway at Trondheim:
    http://palmcoastcorehomes.tripod.com/id26.html

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213