Sweet & Sassy Typing Test Champion, Flash Pegs Champion, Belize Beauty Champion, Al Capone Mahjong Full version Champion, Cowboy Gin Rummy Champion, Gardening 101 Champion, Roman Riches Champion, Wild West Slots Champion, Hit The Deck Champion, Chance Dice Champion, Flashoulette Champion, Gin Rummy Champion, High or Low by Black Ace Poker Champion, World Capitals Quiz Champion, Easy Puzzle Play Champion, Fly Eatin Champion, Winter Mahjong Champion, Pile Driver Champion, Spell it right! Champion, Merry Christmas Special Hidden Object Champion, Christmas Stall Hidden Objects Champion, La Belle Lucie Champion, Grid Games - Chain Reactor Champion, Combo Poker Champion, Rowowor Champion, Savvygram Champion, Word Burst Champion, More Crazy Animals Champion, 1 Word 10 Tries Champion, Electro Magnetic Champion, Batman vs Joker Memory Balls Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Home depot/lowe's just out for your money !!!!!!!!!!!! They suck

I think everyone on here knows that VV is a 100% disabled Vietnam Veteran and right now I am pissed off because he needs help which I will pay a reasonable price for but can not find anyone to do it. People are generally pissed off because of the economy but then deny you service that you are willing to pay for. Does not make sense to me.

Our house was built in 2003 and the builder installed a fiberglass bathtub with 3 fiberglass walls which are commonly known as surround walls. Well because of his problem with his legs and back it is getting difficult for him to get into the tub to take a shower. Went to Home Depot, found a shower pan that came with the fiberglass surround walls. Total about $500.00. Big sign that says "Have Home Depot install for you" Bullshit. I talk to a supposed person in the department that sets up one of their installers to come to the home and give me a price. He called and said he would be at the house at 7:00. Well at 6:35 I get a phone call saying he was not coming because it had to be for a refacing job. I was also told I had to buy the product at my "local" Home Depot. I asked this person where she was calling from and she was in Boca Raton!!! Several calls later, we were told Home Depot could not install because Home Depot did not "make" the product. They also don't make washers, dryers, stoves etc either!

Went to Lowe's, same story, Job not big enough!! Now if I was going to put in tile, new floor, new vanity, new toilet, they would do it. I asked why they had the sign out there and they said the items were for "CONTRACTORS ONLY". If they are for contractors only, what the hell are they in the area for the public? Why aren't they just in the contractors area? Never did get an answer to that.

Called 2 plumbers. One came and said for just about the same price as buying the equipment at Lowe's or Home Depot,but I had to put tile on the walls, change the drain, new toilet, for only $4000.00!!

Second plumber told me about the same but I never received an estimate from him.

So when you see the sign that says they will install, be wary, and check it out because they are full of shit. We replaced a bathroom in St. Augustine using this same product but my son was living here at the time and he did the work and it came out beautiful. Of course he does not live here anymore.

I am so mad right now I could probably do the demolition myself, I just don't know how to put it back together again.
    I guess the recession is over because no one wants to work!

OK, I am done ranting, thank you for listening, now go see Tail Wagging Tuesday. Luy ya all, Dee
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

Founder Mahjongg 3D Tile Set 1 Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Nile Tiles Champion, Snow Day Champion, Food Mahjong Champion, Calculation Solitaire Champion, Calculation Solitaire Easy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Home depot/lowe's just out for your money !!!!!!!!!!!! They suck

What a bunch of shit. I do not know how to do it or I would help out. You are right they should not have signs saying they install the stuff if they have no intention of installing it.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yep total Bullshit. On the web sites they say to let them install it. Make an appointment and they say the job is not big enough, needs to be an entire renovation of the bath. They install ceiling fans, garbage disposals, now get this---shower glass doors, dish washers, water heaters, and lots of other SMALL ITEM INSTALLS. I guess removing a one piece bathtub/walls and replacing it with a shower pan and three wall surrounds is not as big as a garbage disposal. We do indeed live in Bizarro world!

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Couldn't you get some one like rent a husband to do it ? Or does it require a damn permit and state licensed plumber too ?
    there is no proof whatsoever that the first word of it is truthful. Not one "fact" is has been corroborated

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check with Bath fitters.

http://www.bathfitter.com
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

In The Pokey
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I was moving to a new place, I had to use moving company service. I tried different ways to find the better company and eventually found it on qqmoving.com. Excellent service for those who want to find a low-cost moving company.