Marshtackie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default FREE Vertical Blinds and Donation Advice please

Free Ivory colored Vertical Blinds for narrow window. Vinyl/plastic type material (plain with no pattern). Blinds with header measures 25 1/2 inches wide x 60 1/2 inches long.
    ----------
    Also I would like to know what places are in the Palm Coast area that I can donate items to. I know there is a Goodwill, but I like to donate to places that give back to the community. This would be for clothing and household items. Thank you in advance for letting me know what types of places and locations are available in the area.
    ~K9~ Make memories while you can... sometimes they don't last forever.

Likes Jeannie liked this post

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: FREE Vertical Blinds and Donation Advice please

Habitat for Humanity in Bunnell, 437-9855
    Likes sundealer, ROOT, Jeannie liked this post
    Thanks K9Luvn thanked for this post

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's also the Hospice thrift shop.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Marshtackie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you so much for informing me of these places.

It took me a bit to find the Hospice Thrift Shop. I guess they used to be at the Palm Harbor shops. I googled it and the phone number listed gave me a new phone number. I called them at the new number of 386-439-0333 and they told me there address is 122 Flagler Plaza.

Likes ROOT, sundealer, Jeannie liked this post

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also the

Spring cleaning? Looking for a bargain? Visit the Flagler Humane Society Thrift Store and shop or donate to help homeless animals! Hours
    Monday. Saturday. 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
    Phone
    386-597-2839 Please leave a message.
    Address
    224 St. Joe Plaza Dr
    Palm Coast, FL 32137
    Since 2008 the Flagler Humane Society Thrift Store has been vital in supporting the Flagler Humane Society with a staff of hard working, multi-talented volunteers dedicated to making a difference, helping animals and saving lives.
    100% of proceeds from our sales directly benefit the animals in our care. Our great prices on quality clothing and household goods also provide in helping to serve the needs of our community.
    Clothing Shoes Accessories Jewelry Collectibles -Kitchen items Tools Home accessories Furniture Holiday items Working electronics Computers TVs Music VHS movies Office supplies Linens

http://www.flaglerhumanesociety.org/thrift-store/
    we are vastly more focused on what divides us than what unites us

Marshtackie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow this is great that there are so many places that give back to the community!! Thank you again!!