Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Purchases

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Purchases

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    I was unable to buy through Amazon because I found out they are competitors with Paypal, so I went with the Easy Peasy route!! I also hope my future contributions help CC to thrive as well! Enjoy.
    Today I made another payment to 'Easy Peasy' and it was just that, EASY PEASY!! I'm getting better at this already! I don't recognize the 'name' V.C. but I believe I'm getting 'signals' that I'm doing the right thing and it's going to the right person. I still don't know that the '*' represents but would like to see a $100 amount installed without the '*'. What I get from the '*' sign is that once you make that dollar amount payment, it is an ongoing obligation or will be drawn automatically on your account after that period expires. I would also like to see this EASY PEASY payment option placed in it's own forum just like 'PURCHASES'( < I know, just a thread) or at least a thread. I know I could start a thread but I cannot move a link like that. Thank you!

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Purchases

If you can’t use PayPal to pay for Amazon purchases (I have provided a link below that indicates there is a work-around; however, I can’t vouch for its validity) you can certainly use a credit or debit card to make purchases. If you have or get an Amazon Prime VISA (Chase Bank ) they pay you to shop with them at the rate of 5% of the cost of your items, paid in points that you can shop with. The VISA card is free.

https://itstillworks.com/use-paypal-amazon-6777409.html
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Likes Jeffrey liked this post

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415