Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Purchases

Default Re: Purchases

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    I was unable to buy through Amazon because I found out they are competitors with Paypal, so I went with the Easy Peasy route!! I also hope my future contributions help CC to thrive as well! Enjoy.
    Today I made another payment to 'Easy Peasy' and it was just that, EASY PEASY!! I'm getting better at this already! I don't recognize the 'name' V.C. but I believe I'm getting 'signals' that I'm doing the right thing and it's going to the right person. I still don't know that the '*' represents but would like to see a $100 amount installed without the '*'. What I get from the '*' sign is that once you make that dollar amount payment, it is an ongoing obligation or will be drawn automatically on your account after that period expires. I would also like to see this EASY PEASY payment option placed in it's own forum just like 'PURCHASES'( < I know, just a thread) or at least a thread. I know I could start a thread but I cannot move a link like that. Thank you!

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

If you can’t use PayPal to pay for Amazon purchases (I have provided a link below that indicates there is a work-around; however, I can’t vouch for its validity) you can certainly use a credit or debit card to make purchases. If you have or get an Amazon Prime VISA (Chase Bank ) they pay you to shop with them at the rate of 5% of the cost of your items, paid in points that you can shop with. The VISA card is free.

https://itstillworks.com/use-paypal-amazon-6777409.html
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Thumbs Up Jeffrey liked this post
    Gratitude ROOT Was Grateful for this post

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries

that's how I use paypal to fund stuff that dont have paypal directly , like google play, and yes I do think the subscription renews automatically, you just have to cancel the auto renew at paypal.
    Thank you for supporting the site
    The scent of fresh cut grass is plants screaming.
    Abolish Lawns and golf courses!
    Suppression of grasses is an inter-kingdom hate crime.
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH
    Thumbs Up Jeffrey liked this post

Comon people!! It's been over a month since I've seen any support or activity happening here. Surely there must be something you needed to purchase by now. Support this great community, this awesome website, and our home today!! Spend spend spend!!! It's only money!
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    Comon people!! It's been over a month since I've seen any support or activity happening here. Surely there must be something you needed to purchase by now. Support this great community, this awesome website, and our home today!! Spend spend spend!!! It's only money!
    Just cuz you can’t see it doesn’t mean it isn’t happening. In fact, I have made several purchases through the Amazon link at the top of the page in the past month as is my habit most months. How ‘bout you, did you figure out a way to purchase all those motorcycle parts from Amazon that you were interested in?
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

LOL slick Laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    Just cuz you can’t see it doesn’t mean it isn’t happening. In fact, I have made several purchases through the Amazon link at the top of the page in the past month as is my habit most months. How ‘bout you, did you figure out a way to purchase all those motorcycle parts from Amazon that you were interested in?
    Well thank-you so much for asking, and no Amazon did work for me in that area with paypal, which I already explained in an earlier post ahead of time, so I just send the money, good as cash, straight to the site owners private account here, you know, 'Easy Peasy' like you showed me. I guess it's better than getting nickles, dimes and pennies here and there from Amazon purchases but every tiny bit helps. I just thought purchases had to be posted somehow so the site owner here could track the income and make sure Amazon pays up what little that is anyway. Always glad to help out where I can. Have a splendid day!!
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

I am sure your support is appreciated.

Gratitude Jeffrey Was Grateful for this post

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries

latest reportName:  report.PNG
Views: 30
Size:  109.1 KB
    just fyi Paypal charges 2.9% plus $0.30 per transaction, soo IE a 2.00 per month rate gives
    Supporting member Subscription
    $2.00

Item #monthly
    Purchase total
    $2.00

Fee
    -$0.36

Total
    $1.64

#yearly
    Purchase amount
    $80.00

Purchase total
    $80.00

Fee
    - $2.62

Total
    $77.38
    Name:  report.PNG
Views: 26
Size:  44.9 KB
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH

Blog Entries

If you can’t use PayPal to pay for Amazon purchases (I have provided a link below that indicates there is a work-around; however, I can’t vouch for its validity) you can certainly use a credit or debit card to make purchases. If you have or get an Amazon Prime VISA (Chase Bank ) they pay you to shop with them at the rate of 5% of the cost of your items, paid in points that you can shop with. The VISA card is free.

https://itstillworks.com/use-paypal-amazon-6777409.html
    Amazon.com Gift Cards are available in $15, $25, $50, and $100 denominations at participating grocery, drug, and convenience stores throughout the U.S. At select stores you can also choose a variable denomination card, which can be loaded with any amount between $25 and $500.

[COLOR=#111111][FONT=&amp]For the full list of participating retail stores, go to Buy Amazon.com Gift Cards at Participating Retail Stores.

A

B

C

D E F G H I J K L M N O P-Q R S T U V W X-Z
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH

Also, if you have a reloadable gift card you get a $10 bonus when you reload $100. Get $110 for $100...where else can you make 10% on your money?

Blog Entries

uh thats a great observation. and BTW it just occurs to me that if someone wishes to directly support the site without giving a large percentage to other institutions , sending a gift card by PM would be an effective method. or if you just want to help indirectly, attempt a bribe or butter me up, you can look at my wish list to see things I might be spending funds on other than the server. https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/dl/invite/5xE6DuP
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH
    Gratitude Jeffrey Was Grateful for this post

Are you building furniture or doing other woodworking?

Blog Entries

both and more, I have a diverse interest/skill set. Art, observation, invention, investigation and engineering are a spectrum , I am a rainbow.
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH
    Thumbs Up KathyInAR liked this post
    Fuzzy Hugs Jeffrey Gave a Big warm hug for this post

ROOT: I have made quite a few purchases from Amazon the past couple of months after accessing Amazon through the CC website. However, a couple of the items were initially order that way, but I put them on a periodic subscription where they are sent as I requested without any further action by me. I know that you can see the itemized list. I want to make sure CC is getting credit. The particular items are ProPlan kitty food and Greenie kitty treats.

Blog Entries

Thanks for using our search bar.
    Name:  earnings.PNG
Views: 19
Size:  124.9 KB
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH

I don’t see the 16-lb bag of kitty food. In December I got the second shipment of the subscription. I will cancel the subscription and order each one from now on out.

Also, this seems to be running about a month behind.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; February 12th, 2019 at 10:23 AM.

Blog Entries

I don’t see the 16-lb bag of kitty food. In December I got the second shipment of the subscription. I will cancel the subscription and order each one from now on out.

Also, this seems to be running about a month behind.
    yep I set the report wrong this is the report from the first of the year
    Attachment 13543
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH

Still the kitty food not showing. I was afraid of that, so I will fix it and order it new each time I need it.

Blog Entries

Associates Program Standard Fees Schedule

For Qualifying Purchases of Products within product categories specified in Table 1 below, the Standard Program Fees accrued will be the corresponding fixed rate of Qualifying Revenue specified in this table:
    Table 1 - Fixed Standard Program Fee Rates for Specific Product Categories
    Product Category Fixed Standard Program Fee Rates
    Amazon Fashion Women's, Men's & Kids Private Label, Luxury Beauty, Amazon Coins 10.00%
    Furniture, Home, Home Improvement, Lawn & Garden, Pets Products, Pantry 8.00%
    Apparel, Amazon Cloud Cam Devices, Amazon Element Smart TV (with Fire TV), Amazon Fire TV Devices, Amazon Echo Devices, Ring Devices, Watches, Jewelry, Luggage, Shoes, Handbags & Accessories 7.00%
    Headphones, Beauty, Musical Instruments, Business & Industrial Supplies 6.00%
    Outdoors, Tools 5.50%
    Digital Music, Grocery, Physical Music, Handmade, Digital Videos 5.00%
    Physical Books, Health & Personal Care, Sports, Kitchen, Automotive, Baby Products 4.50%
    Amazon Fire Tablet Devices, Dash Buttons, Amazon Kindle Devices 4.00%
    Amazon Fresh, Toys 3.00%
    PC, PC Components, DVD & Blu-Ray 2.50%
    Televisions, Digital Video Games 2.00%
    Physical Video Games & Video Game Consoles 1.00%
    Gift Cards; Wireless Service Plans; Alcoholic Beverages; Digital Kindle Products purchased as a subscription; Food prepared and delivered from a restaurant; Amazon Appstore, Prime Now, Amazon Pay Places, or Prime Wardrobe Purchases 0.00%
    All Other Categories 4.00%

Special Program Fees

(a) Bounty Events

Bounty-Eligible Program Homepage Bounty Action Eligible Customer Bounty Rate
    Prime Video Channels Free Trial See Table A Below Successful registration for a third party video subscription An Amazon Prime customer who meets the eligibility requirements for a Prime Video Channels Subscriptions $3.00
    Amazon Baby Registry Successful creation of, and addition of at least 1 item to, an Amazon Baby Registry A customer who meets the eligibility requirements for the creation of an Amazon Baby Registry and who has not previously created an Amazon Baby Registry $3.00
    Amazon Business Successful registration for an Amazon Business account A business which meets the eligibility requirements for an Amazon Business account and which has not previously registered for an Amazon Business account. $15.00
    Amazon Family Successful registration for Amazon Prime Free Trial A customer who meets the eligibility requirements for the Amazon Prime Free Trial $3.00
    Amazon Home Services Successful reservation of a Standard, Pre-Packaged, or Custom service from Amazon Home Services A customer who meets the eligibility requirements for Amazon Home Services and who has not previously reserved a service for Amazon Home Services $3.00
    Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial Successful registration for Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial A customer who meets the eligibility requirements for the Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial $3.00
    Amazon Prime Free Trial Successful registration for Amazon Prime Free Trial A customer who meets the eligibility requirements for the Amazon Prime Free Trial $3.00
    Amazon Prime Gifting (12-month) Bounty-Eligible Purchase of a 12-month Prime Gift Membership Any customer $5.00
    Amazon Prime Gifting (3-month) Bounty-Eligible Purchase of a 3-month Prime Gift Membership Any customer $3.00
    Amazon Prime Discounted Monthly Offering (Prime Free Trial for Qualifying Customers) Successful registration for a Prime Free Trial for qualifying customer A customer who meets the eligibility requirements for the Amazon Prime Monthly Discounted Free Trial $3.00
    Amazon Prime Music Free Trial Successful registration for Amazon Prime Free Trial A customer who meets the eligibility requirements for the Amazon Prime Free Trial $3.00
    Amazon Prime Video Free Trial Successful registration for Amazon Prime Free Trial A customer who meets the eligibility requirements for the Amazon Prime Free Trial $3.00
    Amazon Prime Student 6-Month Trial Successful registration for Amazon Student A customer who meets the eligibility requirements for Amazon Student and who has not previously registered for any version of Amazon Student $3.00
    Amazon Wedding Registry Successful creation of, and addition of at least 1 item to, an Amazon Wedding Registry A customer who meets the eligibility requirements for the creation of an Amazon Wedding Registry and who has not previously created an Amazon Wedding Registry $3.00
    Audible Audiobook Bounty-Eligible Purchase of an Audible audiobook on Amazon.com (including purchases made using Audible membership credits, but excluding purchases of free audiobooks) Any customer $0.50
    Audible Free Trial Digital Membership Successful registration for an Audible Free Trial on Amazon.com A customer who meets the eligibility requirements for the Audible Free Trial $5.00
    Audible Gold Digital Membership Successful registration for an Audible Gold Digital Membership on Amazon.com A customer who meets the eligibility requirements for the Audible Gold Digital Membership $10.00
    Audible Romance Successful registration for the Audible Romance Package A customer who meets the eligibility requirements for the Audible Romance Package $5.00
    Kindle Reading App uccessful sign-in to a Kindle reading app, which may require the Eligible Customer to download and install the application A customer who has not previously signed into a Kindle reading application $3.00
    Kindle Unlimited Free Trial Successful registration for Kindle Unlimited Free Trial A customer who meets the eligibility requirements for the Kindle Unlimited Free Trial $3.00
    Kindle Unlimited 6 Month Paid Membership Purchase of a 6-month Kindle Unlimited membership A customer who completes a 6-month Kindle Unlimited membership purchase $3.00
    Kindle Unlimited 12 Month Paid Membership Purchase of a 12-month Kindle Unlimited membership A customer who completes a 12-month Kindle Unlimited membership purchase $5.00
    Kindle Unlimited 24 Month Paid Membership Purchase of a 24-month Kindle Unlimited membership A customer who completes a Kindle Unlimited 24-month membership purchase $10.00
    Prime Exclusives Successful registration for Amazon Prime Free Trial A customer who meets the eligibility requirements for the Amazon Prime Free Trial $3.00
    Prime Pantry Free Trial Successful registration for Prime Pantry Free Trial A customer who meets the eligibility requirements for the Prime Pantry Free Trial $3.00
    Twitch Prime (sign up of Prime Free Trial and linking to Twitch account) Connection of Amazon Prime account to Twitch A customer who meets the eligibility requirements for the Amazon Prime Free Trial $3.00
    Amazon Fresh Free Trial Successful registration for Amazon Fresh Free Trial A customer who meets the eligibility requirements for the Amazon Fresh Free Trial $5.00
    Amazon FreeTime Unlimited Free Trial Successful registration for Amazon FreeTime Unlimited Free Trial A customer who meets the eligibility requirements for the Amazon FreeTime Unlimited Free Trial $3.00
    Amazon FreeTime Unlimited 3-Month Paid Membership Purchase of a 3-month Amazon FreeTime Unlimited membership A customer who completes a 3-month Amazon FreeTime Unlimited membership purchase $3.00

TABLE A – Prime Video Channels Subscription Homepages

Third Party Network Homepage
    88bb https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=88bb
    AcaciaTV https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=acaciatv
    Acorn TV https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=acorn
    Alchemiya https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=alchemiya
    All Babies Channel https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=allbabies
    All Warrior Network https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=allwarriornetwork
    Amazon Bollywood - Heera TV https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=kcidru1
    Ameba https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=amebatv
    Anime Strike https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=saikindo
    Baeble Music https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=baeble
    BeFit https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=befit
    Best of British Television https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=bestofbritish
    Best TV Ever https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=bestevertv
    Best Westerns Ever https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=bestwesternsever
    BritBox https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=britbox
    British Pathé Presents Secrets of Cinema https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=britishpathe
    Broadway HD https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=broadwayhd
    Brown Sugar https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=brownsugar
    CBS All Access https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=cbsaacf
    Cheddar https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=cheddar
    CineFest https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=cinefest
    Cinemax https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=cinemax
    CinePride https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=cinepride
    Cohen Media Channel https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=cohen
    Comedy Central Stand-Up Plus https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=ccstandup
    Comedy Dynamics https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=comedydynamics
    Comic-Con HQ https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=subscriptions
    CONtv https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=contv
    Cross Counter https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=crosscounter
    CuriosityStream https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=curiositystreamstandard
    Daily Burn https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=dailyburn
    Daring Docs https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=daringdocs
    Dekkoo https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=dekkoo
    Destination Unknown https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=destination
    Destinty Image TV https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=vdpdesus4rwr3y4v0sv
    Doc Club https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=newdocclub
    DocComTV https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=doccom
    Docurama https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=docuramaFilms
    Dove Channel https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=dove
    Dox https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=dox
    DramaFever Instant https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=dramafever
    DreamWorks TV https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=dreamworkstv
    Echoboom Sports https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=echoboom
    El Gourmet https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=elgourmet
    Eurocinema https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=eurocinema
    Fandor https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=fandor
    Fear Factory https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=fearfactory
    Filmbox https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=filmbox
    FITFUSIONTV https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=fitfusion
    FullMoon https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=fullmoon
    Gaia https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=gaia
    Gilad TV https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=giladtv
    GONE TV https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=gonetv
    Grokker Yoga & Fitness https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=grokker
    Hallmark Movies Now https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=hallmark
    HBO https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=hbo
    Here TV https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=heretv
    HISTORY Vault https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=historyvault
    Hi-YAH! https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=hiyah
    HooplaKidz Plus https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=hooplakidzplus
    Horror TV https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=horrortv
    Indie Club https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=indieclub
    IndieFlix Shorts https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=indieflix
    Indiepix Unlimited https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=indiepix
    Inside Outside https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=insideoutside
    Jennifer Adams: Home & Lifestyle https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=jenniferadams
    Kikiriki https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=kikiriki
    Lifetime Movie Club https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=lifetimemovieclub
    Magnolia Selects https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=magnoliaselects
    MHz Choice https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=mhzchoice
    Miao Mi https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=miaomi
    Monsters and Nightmares https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=mandn
    Motor Trend OnDemand https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=mtod
    Motorland https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=motorland
    Motorvision TV https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=motorvision
    MubiTV https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=mubi
    NatureVision TV https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=nav
    Next Up Comedy https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=nextupcomedy
    Nursery Rhymes Club https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=nurseryrhymes
    Outside TV Features https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=outside
    Panna https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=pannacooking
    Pantaya https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=pantaya
    Parables TV https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=parablestv
    Paul Rabil Experience https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=rabilcompanies
    Paula Deen Network https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=pauladeen
    PBS KIDS https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=pbskids
    PBS Masterpiece https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=masterpiece
    Pinoy Box Office https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=pbo
    Pio Pio https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=piopio
    PixL https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=pixl
    Pongalo Next https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=pongalo
    Powerslam Wrestling Network https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=powerslam
    Premo https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=premo
    Qello Concerts https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=qelloconcerts
    REELZ NOW https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=reelz
    RingTV https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=ringtv
    Say Yes https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=sayyes
    ScholarView https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=scholarview
    Screambox https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=screambox
    Secret Golf https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=secretgolf
    Shout! Factory TV https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=shoutfactory
    Showtime https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=showtimeSub
    Shudder https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=shuddertv
    Smithsonian Earth https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=smithsonianearth
    SpaceRip https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=spacerip
    Sport Now https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=Sportsnow
    Sports Illustrated TV https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=sportsillustrated
    STARZ https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=starzSub
    Stingray Classica https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=stingrayclassica
    Stingray Jazz https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=stingrayjazz
    Stingray Karaoke https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=stingraykaraoke
    Strand Releasing https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=strandreleasing
    Sundance Now https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=docclub
    SweatFlix https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=sweatflix
    Tastemade https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=tastemade
    The Great Courses Signature Collection https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=thegreatcourses
    TheSurfNetwork https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=thesurfnetwork
    The/Drive https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=drivesub
    Toku https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=toku
    Toonscape https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=toonscape
    Tribeca Shortlist https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=tribecashortlist
    True Crime Files by ID https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=truecrime
    TV1000 https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=tv1000
    Undisputed Champion Network https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=undisputedchampion
    UP Faith & Family https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=upfaithfamily
    Urban Movie Channel https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=umc
    Vaporvue https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=vaporvue
    Vemox Cine https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=vemoxcine
    Viewster https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=viewster
    Walter Presents https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=walterpresents
    Warriors and Gangsters https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=wag
    XiveTV Documentaries https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=xivetv
    XLTV https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=xltv
    Xterra.tv https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=xterra
    Yoga Anytime Channel https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/offers/signup/?ie=UTF8&benefitID=yogaanytime

(b) Trade-In Program

The Trade-In Program is available in the United States. Special Program Fee Rates for specified Trade-In Events are as follows:

Program Fee Limitations
    The following fee limitations are currently applicable:
    (a) Fine Art Products
    Standard Program Fees for all Qualifying Purchases of Products that are categorized as fine art are limited to a maximum of $200 per Product, regardless of the Qualifying Revenues received from the sale of that Product.
    (b) Free Book Promotions
    You will not be eligible to receive any Standard Program Fees or Special Program Fees for any month if we determine that your Site is primarily promoting free Kindle eBooks and during that month (i) 20,000 or more free Kindle eBooks are ordered and downloaded during Sessions attributed to your Special Links, and (ii) at least 80% of all Kindle eBooks ordered and downloaded during Sessions attributed to your Special Links are free Kindle eBooks.
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH

I see they even give you 15 cents for a $2.99 video rental! Woohoo

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast