LOL LOL:  0
OMG OMG:  0
Gratitude Gratitude:  0
Bless Your Heart Bless Your Heart:  0
WTF WTF:  0
BS BS:  0
Gong Gong:  0
Disagree Disagree:  0
    Cracker Bytch Fling a Thing Champion, Deep Freeze Champion, J B Snowman Punch Champion, Operatin Maboule Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Need Recommendations for a Cleaning Lady/Service

Anyone have any recommendations for a cleaning service or lady?

Looking for a couple days a week.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Need Recommendations for a Cleaning Lady/Service

Be careful. We had a mother and daughter for a couple of months. I saw right away they where scewing things up but not my hubby. He finally decided he had to continue to listen to me or get rid of them. They are gone.

Wiped the baseboard down with BLEACH< so now the paint in the bathroom is gone, broke several minor things, used way too much bleach. (you don't clean with bleach it does not do that job right)

I would love to find someone to come in and help me once a month but I know that s not going to happen.
    Likes ROOT liked this post

Founder Mahjongg 3D Tile Set 1 Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Nile Tiles Champion, Snow Day Champion, Food Mahjong Champion, Calculation Solitaire Champion, Calculation Solitaire Easy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just had major surgery and had to hire someone to clean. They came this week for the first time and I am happy so far. I am using Dust Divas 386-283-1113. I think they are on the expensive side put I am only going to need the for 4-6 weeks and will pay it since I am unable to do anything myself.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jeannie, hope that you mend quickly!
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Likes Jeannie, slick liked this post

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like using Merry Maids or Cleaning Authority or some other cleaning company as the staff are their employees and you don't incur the tax/insurance liabilities as an employer. Also, the cleaning folks are bonded and insured. However, I don't think that they can be set up for a twice weekly cleaning and their cleaning routines are pretty regimented and not too flexible. E.g., you can't have them clean the fridge out or do the ironing. I used Merry Maids when I lived in Louisiana for about 8 years and once I retired, thinking there was no reason why I'd need a cleaning service, i came down with this severe arthritis in my knees and decided that if I wanted a spic and span house, I'd have to again employee a cleaning service. I chose the Cleaning Authority which uses all "green" products and I enjoy having them come once every 2 weeks and along with them, I can have my spic and span house which is important to me.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Sweet & Sassy Typing Test Champion, Flash Pegs Champion, Belize Beauty Champion, Al Capone Mahjong Full version Champion, Cowboy Gin Rummy Champion, Gardening 101 Champion, Roman Riches Champion, Wild West Slots Champion, Hit The Deck Champion, Chance Dice Champion, Flashoulette Champion, Gin Rummy Champion, High or Low by Black Ace Poker Champion, World Capitals Quiz Champion, Easy Puzzle Play Champion, Fly Eatin Champion, Winter Mahjong Champion, Pile Driver Champion, Spell it right! Champion, Merry Christmas Special Hidden Object Champion, Christmas Stall Hidden Objects Champion, La Belle Lucie Champion, Grid Games - Chain Reactor Champion, Combo Poker Champion, Rowowor Champion, Savvygram Champion, Word Burst Champion, More Crazy Animals Champion, 1 Word 10 Tries Champion, Electro Magnetic Champion, Batman vs Joker Memory Balls Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Always make sure they are insured and licensed.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!