Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Furniture shopping

Thank goodness I didn't dream this! I will be waiting in line!!

https://www.facebook.com/finnegansblackcloud?fref=nf

From his FB PAGE"

PROGRESS UPDATE 5.15.15: Progress has begun on securing licences and legalities, and work has started on structural improvements to the building and the atmosphere. PLANNED OPENING DATES...Tim is setting a goal to have a soft opening of the doors on FRIDAY JUNE 19th, barring any obstacles. After all the kinks are smooth, he is shooting for a firm GRAND opening date of Friday July 10. JOB OPPORTUNITIES are available. Tim has reached out to leaders for kitchen staff, and management and other key positions. General positions will be open to applicants after MON MAY 25. Check in the afternoons at the location itself to apply for service positions. Finnegan's Black Cloud will be looking for professional TEAM PLAYERS, drug and drama free. Watch the page here for the latest news as it develops.

In The Pokey Land fill Bill Champion, Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Cat Bowling Champion, Just Throw Me Champion, Billiards Frenzy Champion, Saturdays Night Blood Fest Champion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeh, Tim will make this the ultimate bar and restaurant! I knew there was talk of his taking the Black cloud,but, some of us really didn't think he would pull it off!!!!! You go Tim!!!!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am happy to report the chair arrived today. I am glad its over but a lesson learend. Its a shame we can't shop in the town we live in but its their choice.

I spoke to Jackie yesterday and she said one person had a heart attack another one mom had a stoke I am sorry for all their issues and pray for the people that they will be ok but really they had nothing to do with the chair being delayed.

Glad its all behind. Oh and the carpet people came out again to fix the carpet guess they heard I was on a roll!!

Thank you everyone for lending me your ears.

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nancyp View Post
    I am happy to report the chair arrived today. I am glad its over but a lesson learned.
    Was that lesson Posting a civil and reasonable complaint on CC gets shit done!
    The scent of fresh cut grass is plants screaming.
    Abolish Lawns and golf courses!
    Suppression of grasses is an inter-kingdom hate crime.
    TAX TURF NOT EARTH

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ROOT View Post
    Was that lesson Posting a civil and reasonable complaint on CC gets shit done!
    Yes it was! Sometimes just sharing helps. Oh and some magic.
    I didn't mention they did give us a $50.00 gift card. Nice but I would have rather had Customer Service and our furniture. And I will not change my one star rating on their facebook page. They earned that.

Its a shame cause our next purchase was the matteress. Good thing I took a picture of it now I have see who sells it cause they will not be getting our business,

Anyone shop at the store in Bunnell. I can't think of the furniture store names.
    Likes slick, ROOT liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12