Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Founder Mahjongg 3D Tile Set 1 Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Nile Tiles Champion, Snow Day Champion, Food Mahjong Champion, Calculation Solitaire Champion, Calculation Solitaire Easy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default DON FLEMING LAUNCHES CAMPAIGN For FLAGLER COUNTY SHERIFF

DON FLEMING LAUNCHES CAMPAIGN For FLAGLER COUNTY SHERIFF

With family, friends, and supporters by his side, Don Fleming formally announced today, July 10th, 2015, his candidacy for Flagler County Sheriff. Don’s campaign will be focused around the slogan: “The Change You Need, The Voice You Deserve”. This slogan is the premise for the commitment Don makes to the citizens of Flagler County as he pledges his accessibility, his dedication to addressing citizens concerns, and ensuring a deputy presence and promptness throughout Flagler County.

With 38 years of experience, Don is an accomplished, certified law enforcement officer, a decorated Vietnam veteran, and a fiscal conservative. Don previously served as Flagler County Sheriff from 2005-2013, as Little Ferry, New Jersey Police Department Chief of Police from 1987-2001, and as an Adjunct Faculty Member at the Criminal Justice/Sociology Department of Fairleigh Dickinson University. Don holds an M.A., in Urban Studies and Community Affairs and a B.A., in Criminal Justice from William Patterson University. He is an active member and has held leadership positions on national, state, and local police, civic, and benevolent associations.

Don’s mission is three-fold: RESTORE CONFIDENCE in leadership by standing beside the men and women in uniform as they work to make Flagler County a safe place to live and work. RESTORE RESPECT by creating a close bond between citizens and deputies while further developing community-based partnerships to address the challenging circumstances of our time. RESTORE PROFESSIONALISM by implementing high standards for recruitment and training that ensures the Flagler County Sheriff’s Office is one of the most efficient, up-to-date law enforcement agencies in the nation.

Don will formally launch his campaign for Flagler County Sheriff, 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 8th at the Flagler County Governmental Services Complex, 1769 E. Moody Boulevard, Bunnell.
    ###
    Likes WizardMaster, ROOT, C~Scape liked this post

In The Pokey Land fill Bill Champion, Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Cat Bowling Champion, Just Throw Me Champion, Billiards Frenzy Champion, Saturdays Night Blood Fest Champion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: DON FLEMING LAUNCHES CAMPAIGN For FLAGLER COUNTY SHERIFF

Don Fleming will return to his rightful position withing the Flagler County Sheriff's department! GO DON!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Cannot wait to hear the reasons for the ethics violations from the current Sheriff. If this County screws this up again, well we shall see. Go Don!
    Likes WizardMaster, Jeannie liked this post

Banana King Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bravo Good to Hear this !

S҉m҉i҉l҉e҉ c҉a҉u҉s҉e҉ y҉o҉u҉r҉ a҉ C҉r҉a҉c҉k҉e҉r҉ n҉o҉w҉

Likes Jeannie, WizardMaster liked this post

Founder Mahjongg 3D Tile Set 1 Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Nile Tiles Champion, Snow Day Champion, Food Mahjong Champion, Calculation Solitaire Champion, Calculation Solitaire Easy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reported first on Crackercoast!!!!
    Likes WizardMaster liked this post
    Thanks R2D2 thanked for this post

Cracker Droid Baccarat Champion
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea..... Spread the word
    R2D2
    Beep-op-whir-boop-weeee
    I'm a black and white type of guy, the only gray in my life is the hair on my head!

Flats
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is he healthy enough to serve, maybe even run a campaign. Last time I saw pictures of him he was using a cane and very overweight? Why does everyone running for this Office has a closet full of "SHIT".

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG!! doesn't anyone else live in PC?? Why is it these same two idiots battling for this spot??
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

In The Pokey Land fill Bill Champion, Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Cat Bowling Champion, Just Throw Me Champion, Billiards Frenzy Champion, Saturdays Night Blood Fest Champion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have had Don Fleming on my Face Book since around 2010 since I worked under him and I have acknowledged his run for sheriff as has most everyone else I can see. He is a very understanding man that knows what needs to be done to keep a county at peace! Those who don't much have a good thing to say about him are criminals, drug dealers/addicts, etc. Do not get in his way! It is time to take control of our County again! YES, IT IS TIME TO TAKE OUT THE TRASH!!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flatsflyer View Post
    Is he healthy enough to serve, maybe even run a campaign. Last time I saw pictures of him he was using a cane and very overweight? Why does everyone running for this Office has a closet full of "SHIT".
    Ran into him yesterday. No cane. Looking pretty good for the seasoned fellow he is. Glad to see we have a clear choice in next years primary.

How this for a oldie but goodie, "A Jailer, A Bent Attorney Cop Wanna Be, The Bent Attorney Cop Wanna Be's Right Hand Hatchet Man, a Duck, and a Law Enforcement Professional walk into a bar ...."
    I am having so much fun, I don't know how to act ... Living the Dream, every day is an adventure, every night a honeymoon, every meal a banquet, every paycheck a bonus!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    OMG!! doesn't anyone else live in PC?? Why is it these same two idiots battling for this spot??
    Actually having a reasonable knowledge of both the current Sheriff and Fleming, I can tell you neither is an idiot.
    Some wisdom my dear departed father imparted years ago that has served me well, is if you don't have anything good to say about someone, say nothing. Next time you see me ask me about Manfre first, the silence will be deafening, then before you ask me about Fleming, lets find a comfortable place to sit and chat because we are going to be a while.
    I am having so much fun, I don't know how to act ... Living the Dream, every day is an adventure, every night a honeymoon, every meal a banquet, every paycheck a bonus!
    Likes slick, Jeannie, WizardMaster, Itchey liked this post

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah the idiots are the ones that keep these two in the revolving door!!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The idiots are the ones that voted Manfre in twice.
    Likes WizardMaster liked this post

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah the idiots are the ones that keep these two in the revolving door!!
    Now I am really confused. Are you saying that all those that voted in the last election are idiots?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We could of had Pollinger, who is also a great guy but assholes screwed that up in the last election.
    Likes WizardMaster, Little Dee liked this post

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    We could of had Pollinger, who is also a great guy but assholes screwed that up in the last election.
    John Pollinger is endorsing Don Fleming for Sheriff CLICK HERE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don Fleming will be the best thing that ever happened to Flagler County since we gained NOTHING from Manfre and Staley! Don Fleming will have a clean house and get rid of those who slithered in under Manfre!!!!! They can just slither their asses back on out! I wonder if Don will bring back 'RICK' ( non staley) as under sheriff again! What a team!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As someone who has worked for both Fleming (a real cop) and Manfre (never been a cop although tells people he has 16+ years law enforcement experience though proof is non existent) I support Fleming in his bid to regain the position. If you do a little homework just on the staffing levels of deputies on the road during his term and what we have now, it's no wonder we do not hear of the big busts under Manfres reign that we heard when Fleming was Sheriff. 79 employees gone from the sheriffs office since Manfre took office. That's concerning. Everyone has the right to support who they want, just be educated about it. When it comes to a Sheriff, everyone's safety is at issue to include your deputies who are currently and purposely short staffed and have been that way now for two and a half years. Despite the political rhetoric of the last two elections, One thing I know is Fleming is for all whereas Manfre is for one. Best of luck to you Sheriff Fleming.
    Likes Jeannie, WizardMaster, R2D2 liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same mentality is why Nancy Pelosi and John McCain keeping getting elected.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same mentality is why Nancy Pelosi and John McCain keeping getting elected.
    Bless your heart.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast