Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Cooter

Default Re: I'm Lovin' Netflix!

Quote Originally Posted by ROOT View Post
    Thank you @kayaker35 I did not know Amazon Prime gave you free access to movies! I might just extend the free trial they gave me.
    Movies and music, too. I believe they also allow you "borrow" Kindle books as well. The free movie catalog isn't as extensive as Netflix, but they have some movies and TV shows that Netflix does not..... as well as their own content. We find it worthwhile to keep the Prime.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

I have been watching Madam Secretary and now getting ready to watch the last episode of the first season (2014) which is the last one on Netflix. I think there is/was a 2015 season and will have to check On Demand and see if it is on there. I have thoroughly enjoyed this series and recommend it to anyone who enjoys the political subject matter. Just don't confuse the fiction with facts...LOL. Know what I mean?
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Anyone watch Wentworth on Netflix? It is an Australian series about a won men's prison...kinda like the OITNB series.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Likes K9Luvn liked this post

I watched a sweet chick-flick on Netflix last night...​Meet My Valentine

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries

Watching 'Prison Break'.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette
    Likes The Baller liked this post

Marshtackie

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    Anyone watch Wentworth on Netflix? It is an Australian series about a won men's prison...kinda like the OITNB series.
    Thanks for tip on Wentworth. We enjoyed it.
    ~K9~ Make memories while you can... sometimes they don't last forever.

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    Watching 'Prison Break'.
    Would you recommend???

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries

Yes. But it is one of type of shows that leave you hanging and you just have to watch the next episode. Next thing you know 3 hours have gone by!

Yes. But it is one of type of shows that leave you hanging and you just have to watch the next episode. Next thing you know 3 hours have gone by!
    LOL! I'm retired, I don't have to account for my time to anyone...

Blog Entries

Prison Break is our together show.
    My Name is Earl is my comedy break (20 min. show)
    DeadWood (on demand) is my alone show.

Blog Entries

House of Cards returns March 4!!

I know. Am anxious awaiting the new season.

It is March 4th! Thanx Sundealer and ROOT for turning me on to House of Cards!

Likes sundealer, ROOT liked this post

Blog Entries

Just finished 'Parenthood'.
    Binged 'House of Cards' and 'Firefly'.

Any suggestions??

Just finished 'Parenthood'.
    Binged 'House of Cards' and 'Firefly'.

Any suggestions??
    Have you done Cedar Cove? I really enjoyed it...it was a Hallmark series, I Googled it to see when the new season would start, and saw that there wouldn't be a 4th season. That disappoints me as it leaves a lot of loose ends.

I thought Bloodline was excellent!

I am currently watching The Ranch​ -- it is so-so.

Blog Entries

Bloodline? Was that one set in FL? Family B&B?
    The Ranch is a Netflix series?
    I, too, don't like starting something that hasn't finished on regular TV. So maybe Cedar Cove

Oops...I just re-read this thread and see you've done the Bloodline" -- Damages was a great series! And also recommend Drop Dead Diva.

Brad Pitt is doing a high-budget Netflix movie--War Machine--someone I know very, very well was involved when part of the movie was filmed in the UAE. Looking forward to its release, later this year I think.

18 Best Undiscovered TV Gems on Netflix

http://www.moviefone.com/photos/tv-h...ms-on-netflix/

Blog Entries

I just started Army Wives.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast