Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: I'm Lovin' Netflix!

I just started Royal Pains..​.watch the pilot this afternoon and will continue. I think it has seven seasons...an USA network program.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have been watching Royal Pains on TV.
    They start their LAST season in May.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    I just started Royal Pains..​.watch the pilot this afternoon and will continue. I think it has seven seasons...an USA network program.
    Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    Have been watching Royal Pains on TV.
    They start their LAST season in May.
    This is really a fun series...why didn't I know it has been on TV for so many years? What else don't I know about? Before I retired I was gone from my home at least 12 hours a day, and when I got home I watched a round of headline news, the daily taped All My Children until it went off the air, surfed the web a bit and then to bed to start it all over again at 5 a.m. the next morning.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you will like Burn Notice
    Thanks KathyInAR thanked for this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How did I not know about these shows??? I'd read People magazine when I'd go to the doctor office or beauty shop.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mike and I started 'Sense 8'. Very Different.

You might also like 'Death in Paradise'. It's from the BBC.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm making a list...

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For some mindless clean laughs "Chuck" was good filler. Half hour shows.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like mindless clean laughs...thanx!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anyone watched the Netflix series Bloodline? It is about a disfunctional family in the Florida Keys. It looks like it would be pretty good.
    Received an email yesterday announcing that Bloodline's second season starts on May 27th.

Also, I just started watching Name:  the-americans.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  5.9 KB on Amazon Prime. So far, very good IMO!

Likes sundealer liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Season 2 Bloodlines started
    Season 3 Agents of S.H.E.I.LD.
    Orange is the New Black also started

Too bad it's so hot outside. Guess I'll have to stay in the A/C
    Season 3 Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just finished up binge watching Bloodlines...

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just started!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been watching Scandal ​--about half way through the 3D season.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Binged on Longmire.
    Watching The Borgias.
    Watched Reign. It was good but never completed.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone else watch or watching The Ranch? I watched last season a while back...and just started the second season this afternoon? What is with Sam Elliott's head in a pronounced tilt? I know he is in his early 70's and wondering if he'd had a stroke or some type of accident or injury?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds interesting. Like Sam.
    Right now The Flash is what we are watching.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How did I not know about these shows??? I'd read People magazine when I'd go to the doctor office or beauty shop.
    You are aware, I'm sure, that there are so many one liners in this.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reign just put up another season. Can't wait to see what happens to Mary Queen of Scots!

Snow Princess Tetris Champion, Snake Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, V:force Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, Simon Champion, Detective Jeleous Champion, Nudist Trampolining Champion, Canada - Geography game Champion, Qbert 2004 Version Champion, Load of Croc Champion, Turkey To Go Champion, Paradise Island:Jig Saw Puzzle Champion, Central America - Geography game Champion, Australia - Geography game Champion, Bellboy HotelManager Champion, Word Mountain Champion, Squirrel Smash Champion, Bomb Disposal Hippos Champion, Anti Terrorism Squad Champion, Hungry Spiders Champion, Ratatouille Kitchen Chaos Champion, Money Maze Champion, Sober Santa Champion, Funny Club Champion, React Champion, Teddy Goes Swimming Champion, Twins On Ice Champion, Big Air 2 Classic Champion, Tower Blocks Champion, Roll And Jump Champion, Flat 29 hangman Champion, The Scorpion Puzzler Champion, Traffic Control 2 Champion, Castlevania - The Blood Way Champion, Counting Cubes Champion, Bajabug Champion, Four Leaf Clover Champion, Easter Mahjong Champion, Robotic Fishy Champion, Gift Tower Champion, Lost Monkey Champion, Mechanic Shop Champion,  Pets Sledding Champion, Angry Bird Shot Life Mode v32 Champion, Simpsons Arcade v32 Champion, Haunted Mansion Champion, Micro Bike v32 Champion, Pinball King Champion, Zodiac Match Champion, Gas Attack! Champion, Click Santa V32 Champion, Ambush Santa Champion, Aussie Xmas Champion, Santa Artois Champion, Gift Grab Champion, Pre Nol Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Fat Santa v2 Champion, The Santa Express Normal Champion, The Santa Express Champion, Poo poo poo Merry Christmas Champion, Drag Files Champion, Office Roach Toss Champion, Angry Birds Jumping Champion, Michu Champion, Worm Attack Champion, Spooky Hoops Champion, DaVinci Champion, Long Jump Champion, Bullseye Champion, Area: 41 Champion, Monte Carlo Champion, Dots Champion, 10 Seconds Difference Champion, 1-i Champion, Shuffle Island Champion, Word Search 17 Numbers Champion, Word Search 49 The Airport Champion, Thanksgiving Word Search Champion, Rolling Fall Champion, Super Sonic Runner Champion, Spongebob Crazy Ride Champion, WordSearch C Champion, WordSearch F Champion, Snail Bob 5: Love Story Champion, Bubble Shooter Levelpack Champion, Snail Bob 3 Champion, Steam And Brass Champion, Word Search X Champion, Word Search - Flower Champion, Valentine Candy Matcher Champion, Connectors Light Normal Champion, Word Search 30 At Work Champion, Jerry Friendly Race Champion, Sports Word Search Champion, Gazoline Champion, Word Search - Hero Champion, Word Search 58 Cartoon Characters Champion, Deep Search Champion, Fresh Mahjong Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know is a little old to reply I came to this link to get new recommendations. I really liked Wentworth :-)

Post amended automatically
    Last edited by The Baller; October 23rd, 2016 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Posted 3 times

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast