Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: I'm Lovin' Netflix!

On Netflix, I just watched SEAL Team Six: The Raid on Osama Bin Laden that was more in the vein of a documentary rather than a movie like Oh Dark Thirty. There was some actual footage and showed Obama during some of the lead up to the raid. From the time he said to basically start "working/planning" on it and until he gave the order "to go" covered months. In fact, he gave the first order earlier in the same day that he appeared that evening at the annual Correspondents Dinner cracking jokes (you know, the event chickens!t was afraid to attend after he was inaugurated).

The realization that dumbass could not have pulled it off, his inability to keep his big stupid mouth shut and twitchy fingers off of Twitter was so obvious it is not funny. He would have blurted it out at the dinner that same night if'n it was him.

It was a good flick, I recommend it.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just finished "Frontier" about the Hudson Bay company.
    The "Crown" was good if you want some history on Queen Elizabeth.
    The "Dark" was too dark and strange, even for me.
    Another strange and weird one was "Glitch"
    Of course "Stranger Things 2" was good.
    As was the final season of "Longmire".
    Binged watched this season of the "Ranch" while Mike was home.
    Right now watching "Mindhunters" about FBI profilers.

Movies..Guardians of the Galaxy 2 was funny.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am watching the second season of The Crown, and while it probably isn't 100% accurate, it is most likely inspired by the way things actually happened and transpired. It is good seeing the newer generation of the royal family to take more control over their own lives and not give up all in order to serve that which really doesn't need them 100% body and soul.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched the below mentioned Netflix program of 48 minutes on the recommendation of a friend of mine who is now an Immigration Judge. It explains the drive and attitudes of the Trump family and how they arrived at their current status. It is interesting and trump is a product of his raisins...the good, the bad, and the ugly...and there is much of all three.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80219941
    Last edited by KathyInAR; December 28th, 2017 at 09:34 AM. Reason: removed the link to the trailer because it didn't work

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had seen it advertised but didn't really have any interest in seeing it as I've never been a fan of David Letterman, or any late-night TV since Johnny Carson...anywho...this afternoon while looking at Netflix to see what had been added as I've received emails over the last couple-three weeks and I knew something was beginning on Jan 15, but couldn't remember what. Anyway, I clicked on the new David Letterman show on Netflix and started to watch it. It was very good and informative and nothing like his old stuff. I hope that regardless of your political persuasion or stripe that you will watch this. I learned something, and I think everyone could learn something from this show.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have discovered a series on Amazon Prime that I am watching currently--The Guardian, apparently it was a series on network TV back in the early 2000's. I am enjoying it and can recommend it for anyone who likes series involving the practice of law and lots of drama.

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just finished iZombie.
    Watching The Colony.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay just finished The Santa Clarita Diet.
    Very funny.
    Watching Schitt's Creek.
    Starring Eugene
    Levy

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched all seasons of Schitt's Creek, and it is so terrible it is funny! Funny! FUNNY!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have 2 episodes left for tonight.
    Love the children's expressions!!

Also finished the Frankenstein Chronicles. It wasn't what I expected but was very good.

Mike and I are watching Blacklist and Californication.
    Finally finished Blue Bloods. So we're all caught up.
    Jessica Jones just dropped last season so that's next.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have just finished watching the fourth season of Madam Secretary ​on Netflix and have enjoyed this series very much...I recommend for anyone who enjoys political dramas (that would be fictional political drama, not the real thing).

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finished the Ranch, SHIELD, Night Shift, Flash, Arrow, GLOW.
    Watching Grey's Anatomy, Midsomer Murders, Luke Cage and Blue Bloods.
    Likes KathyInAR liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched Night Shift just a couple of weeks ago...I thought it was great! Also. I binge watch The Ranch whenever new episodes drop. I really like it and Sam Elliot! I am going to check out some of these others you mentioned, sundealer.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I started Blue Bloods last night. I’ve looked at it and considered it several time but never started it. Maybe I was overwhelmed about how many seasons and episodes there are...but, here goes...might take me months to finish but so far what i’ve seen, I like.

Likes sundealer liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We started it thinking that it had run it's course on TV.
    We were wrong.

The Midsomer Murders are Agahta Christie type whodunits.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanx for turning me on to Blue Bloods ... I am enjoying it!

Likes sundealer liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just finished Nailed It! A non baker baking show.
    The host is annoying. But I can't believe how many people can't bake a basic cake!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678