Banana King Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Speed Reeding instantly for anyone with Spritz

Spritz claims that information retention rates on "spritzed" content are equal to or higher than that of traditional text block reading, and that some of its testers are now
    comfortably ingesting content at 1000 words per minute
    with no loss of information retention.
    That’s Tolstoy’s 1,440 page behemoth War and Peace dispatched in a single 10 hour sitting, if you had the concentration for it

Here’s 250 words per minute:
    350 words per minute:
    500 words per minute:
    http://www.spritzinc.com/where-can-i-experience-spritz/

Are you ready to spritz the whole internet from the comfort of your desktop browser? A bookmarklet is a piece of software that you use in conjunction with your browser to interact with webpages. Spritz created the Spritzlet to help people spritz all of the websites that they visit. Click here to get the Spritzlet.

S҉m҉i҉l҉e҉ c҉a҉u҉s҉e҉ y҉o҉u҉r҉ a҉ C҉r҉a҉c҉k҉e҉r҉ n҉o҉w҉

Likes Jeannie liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Speed Reeding instantly for anyone with Spritz

This looks very interesting. I am one of those people that have some kind of epilepsy problem when things flash on a computer screen. Do you think this would have an adverse effect on me?

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Long ago when I worked for the Dept of the Army they sent me to a speed reading course at the Catholic University of America in Wash, DC. It was amazing and surprising how much one retains by just seeing a word in context rather than reading each word individually. The method they taught was to use your finger under the line of text, moving your finger as fast as you could following it with your eyes down the page. At the time I had a job requiring lots of reading of regulations and manuals.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Likes ROOT, Jeannie liked this post

Banana King Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use the same method with the cursor and that's one of the reasons I prefer the track ball for its speed and agility.

Likes Jeannie liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
    This looks very interesting. I am one of those people that have some kind of epilepsy problem when things flash on a computer screen. Do you think this would have an adverse effect on me?
    Hmm maybe you should avoid your resonant trigger frequencies and any harmonics .

Likes Achilles liked this post

Founder Mahjongg 3D Tile Set 1 Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Nile Tiles Champion, Snow Day Champion, Food Mahjong Champion, Calculation Solitaire Champion, Calculation Solitaire Easy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I was in elementary school, I was in a group that tested speed reading. I loved it.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ROOT View Post
    Hmm maybe you should avoid your resonant trigger frequencies and any harmonics .
    I am going to have to research this because it never occured to me that it was certain frequencies or harmonics. My grandson has a game that he plays with a fake guitar hooked up to the tv and when he was playing it I started feeling queasy, then everything in the room started looking like it was moving. That is how I found out to begin with.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
    I am going to have to research this because it never occured to me that it was certain frequencies or harmonics. My grandson has a game that he plays with a fake guitar hooked up to the tv and when he was playing it I started feeling queasy, then everything in the room started looking like it was moving. That is how I found out to begin with.
    I'm wondering you could be experiencing migraines. They have many different symptoms, not only just a severe headache. My daughter-in-law suffers them and can be brought on by the super bright blueish headlights that some vehicles have; a ceiling fan with both the fan and the lights on...she often see it as a "flash" ...

Some things that can bring on migraines:

Migraine Trigger Checklist

_____ Aged cheeses
    _____ Alcohol (red wine, beer, whiskey, champagne)
    _____ Artificial sweeteners
    _____ Caffeine (excess intake or withdrawal)
    _____ Chocolate
    _____ Citrus fruits
    _____ Cured meats
    _____ Dehydration
    _____ Depression
    _____ Diet (skipping meals or fasting)
    _____ Dried fish
    _____ Dried fruits
    _____ Exercise (excessive)
    _____ Eyestrain or other visual triggers
    _____ Fatigue (extreme)
    _____ Food additives (nitrites, nitrates, MSG)
    _____ Lights (bright or flickering; sunlight, particularly glare)
    _____ Lunch meats (cured with nitrites or MSG)
    _____ Menstrual periods
    _____ Medications
    _____ Noise (excessive)
    _____ Nuts
    _____ Odors
    _____ Onions
    _____ Salty foods
    _____ Sleep (too much, too little, other changes)
    _____ Skipped meals
    _____ Stress
    _____ Television or movie viewing
    _____ Weather (changing conditions)
    _____ Others

Some symptoms (you can experience all, some or even just one of them at any given time):

• Moderate to severe pain (often described as pounding, throbbing pain) that can affect the whole head, or can shift from one side of the head to the other
    • Sensitivity to light, noise or odors
    • Blurred vision
    • Nausea or vomiting, stomach upset, abdominal pain
    • Loss of appetite
    • Sensations of being very warm or cold
    • Paleness
    • Fatigue
    • Dizziness
    • Fever (rare)
    • Bright flashing dots or lights, blind spots, wavy or jagged lines (aura)

For more info: http://www.webmd.com/migraines-heada...aches-symptoms
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Thanks Jeannie thanked for this post

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Speed Reeding instantly for anyone with Spritz

oops!!
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Speed Reeding instantly for anyone with Spritz

Name:  reed.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  12.9 KB
    oops!!
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette