Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hypocrites All Over the Darn Place!

I'm really kinda sick over all the hypocrites that seem to pepper this nation:

Now this woman who has been married four times and divorced three times and had two babies while not married has decided that God doesn't want her to issue a marriage licence to "some" people who have the right to get married as determined by the SCOTUS. I wonder if she feels the same way about those man/woman couples who lived together prior to applying for a marriage license, or couples who had babies before applying for a marriage license...has she also denied issuing the license to them??? Or is this bigoted woman just interested in denying same sex couples a marriage license???

I can't believe she hasn't been fired...she is ultimately going to cost the tax payers of the state of KY and the county where she lives lots of money, and they are eventually going to be able to obtain a marriage license anyway. She should not be working and earning $$$ doing anything wherein she is likely to have to do something that she isn't in agreement with...or is against her religious ideals.

IMO, she is not entitled to earn one more penny in the employment of an organization where she refuses to carry out legally mandated duties.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Likes K9Luvn, Fastcar, R2D2, Jeannie, slick and 2 others liked this post

Founder Mahjongg 3D Tile Set 1 Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Nile Tiles Champion, Snow Day Champion, Food Mahjong Champion, Calculation Solitaire Champion, Calculation Solitaire Easy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Hypocrites All Over the Darn Place!

I totally agree and would of had her out of office the first time she refused to issue a license.
    Likes ROOT liked this post

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She stopped issuing license to EVERYONE!

Ms. Davis’s office hasn’t issued marriage licenses to any couples, gay or straight, since the U.S. Supreme Court’s landmark decision in June declaring a constitutional right to same-sex marriage.
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/kentucky...ses-1441112299
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette
    Likes WizardMaster liked this post
    Thanks Jeannie thanked for this post

In The Pokey Land fill Bill Champion, Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Cat Bowling Champion, Just Throw Me Champion, Billiards Frenzy Champion, Saturdays Night Blood Fest Champion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have never seen so many hypocrites as I have since Obama became the President in 2008.......... Thank God it all ends soon!

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post

Thanx Sundealer! It would appear she can't fulfill her duties based on her religious convictions; therefore, she should step down and let someone who can be appointed to the job.

I wonder how long she would be willing to sit in jail for contempt?

Post amended automatically

Quote Originally Posted by WizardMaster View Post
    I have never seen so many hypocrites as I have since Obama became the President in 2008.......... Thank God it all ends soon!
    This has nothing to do with Obama in any shape, matter or form.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Likes slick, Jeannie liked this post

In The Pokey Land fill Bill Champion, Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Cat Bowling Champion, Just Throw Me Champion, Billiards Frenzy Champion, Saturdays Night Blood Fest Champion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMO> I do believe much of what I see is at least 'some' taking advantage of Obama being POTUS and most are distracted by the attention he has garnered. I blame the BLM movement on the fact that Obama is President and Sharpton, etc. plays the ring leader and Obama cares noting about the funerals or memorials of white people, let-a-lone our dead police officers killed in the line of duty........... I have seen so much stuff go to crap since Obama took office and I also feel that this woman felt she had a right to deny according to her religion. IF you want to rob a bank, should I hand you the gun????? Doing so would go against my common sense and or religious beliefs. DOES ANYONE care about 'ones' religious beliefs anymore?? Maybe that woman should have been relocated within the department or just walked off her job if she felt so strongly against gay marriage.

Post amended automatically

A hypocrite......
    Name:  10628218_990731960970785_3228309027051265937_n.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  71.9 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again, another hypocrite episode among millions........
    Name:  11145014_1144878358860102_5086005694179698023_n.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  76.8 KB
    Name:  11918955_979141098776007_1755878975249470785_n.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  90.0 KB

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Likes slick liked this post

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Noticed 7 0f the 8 LEO's were from the south.
    Likes Jeannie liked this post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMO and it seems that POLITICO is a left wing Liberal news source so I'm not surprised by what I saw against Independants/Republicans and nothing against Liberal reporting. It is a biased site. HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by WizardMaster; September 2nd, 2015 at 05:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WizardMaster View Post
    IMO and it seems that POLITICO is a left wing Liberal news source so I'm not surprised by what I saw against Independants/Republicans and nothing against Liberal reorting. It is a biased site. HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!
    They have called "pants on fire" against liberals also. Further this same info is available elsewhere...but when a person tends to constantly spread lies, they will been seen as untrustworthy.

Likes slick, Fastcar liked this post

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No DOJ investigations?? No 3 people to attend funerals?
    Sorry but him just making a phone call and putting out a 'statement' isn't enough.
    In the past month, there have been to many officers murdered, along with a couple of children.
    Oh that's right...it's the gun's fault.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette
    Thanks WizardMaster thanked for this post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No DOJ investigations?? No 3 people to attend funerals?
    Sorry but him just making a phone call and putting out a 'statement' isn't enough.
    In the past month, there have been to many officers murdered, along with a couple of children.
    Oh that's right...it's the gun's fault.
    I agree and I find it funny that for law enforcement and 'others' loss of lives, the silent phone method is used as not to stir the black community and get them to call Obama a traitor.......BUT, the minute an African American Criminal or 'others' are killed, Obama is on everyone's television set across the USA and world calling for UNITY and that makes OBAMA......A hypocrite!!!!!!!! He can't fairly play both sides on an open playing field so why hide it at all! Obama is a HYPOCRITE! Yes Mr. President, we do get that you and your wife are racist.

Piney-Woods Rooter Fishing the Sea Champion, Starcastle Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Railway Line Champion, Why did the chicken cross the road? Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, USA - Geography game Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, YetiSports 8 - Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports Swing N Slide Champion, Yeti Sports 5 - Pro Edition Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Eggz Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Yeti 9 - Final Spit Champion, Yeti Pentathlon Champion, Bounce Hard Champion, Harbor Fishing Champion, CiTv Alfred Alien Rush Hour Champion, Pineapple! Champion, DownHill Jumps Champion, DragonFable - FireSpawn Champion, Rat Trap Champion, Scrat Jump Champion, The Furr Twins Champion, Power Ball Challenge Champion, Rocketcat Champion, Rumble Ball: Field num.2 Champion, Time To Score 2006 Champion, Tuny In The Sky Champion, Boulanger Champion, Ambulance Rush v2 Champion, Flappy Champion, Rainman Champion, SkeeBall Champion, Watch Out Champion, EggRun 2 on grass Champion, Super Sonic Click Champion, Coal Express 3 Champion, Kitty Throw Champion, Angry Birds Champion, Magic Doors Champion, Fruit Machine Bonus Trail Champion, Zwingo Champion, Grannie Fu Champion, 9-Ball Champion, Turkey Bowling 2005 Champion, Play Ball Champion, Crazy Pool Champion, Uberpool Champion, Pinheadz Champion, Mini Pool 3 Champion, Halloween Bowling Champion, Pool MX Klassik Champion, Hairball Bowling Champion, Island Bowling Champion, Crumbs 2 Champion, Robin Hood Mission Champion, Amigo Pancho 2 Champion, Avalanche Run Champion, Mega Jump - Ice Version Champion, Xmas Boarding Champion, Snowball Of Doom Champion, Santa Strike Champion, Super Santa Champion, Rudolphs Revenge Champion, Ultimate Presents Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Accordion Hero Champion, Don't Click Santa v2 Champion, Turkey Hunter Champion, Santa Sling Champion, Happy Christmas Champion, Snowball roll Champion, Fridge Raiders Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Banana Monkey Champion, Mosquito Mayhem Champion, Cute Rabbit Vs Monsters Champion, Yahtzee Champion, Pinboliada Champion, Pest Attack Champion, Down Hill Jumps Champion, UNO 3 Champion, Home Run Derby Points Champion, Bugs Bunnys Home Run Derby Champion, Tribal Olympics Champion, Castle Defender Champion, Daffy Jumper V32 Champion, Serfs Up! Champion, Panda Baseball Champion, Cone Crazy 2 Champion, Dangerous Voyage Champion, Tribal Olympics 2 Champion, Homerun Rally Champion, Heroine Hoops Champion, GolfJam Champion, Everyones Hero Champion, Mega Jump Champion, Kick The Ref! Champion, Maze Game - Golf Champion, Jab we throw Champion, Tribal Jump Champion, Crary Canyon Golf Champion, Brown Cow Curling Champion, Diving Champion Champion, West Gunfighter Master Champion, Golfman Xtreme - Insane Mode Champion, Table Hockey Ultra Champion, KickTheRef! Champion, Office Hoops Champion, Leaf Bording Champion, Bugs Bunny Gone Fishing Champion, Bass Fishing Pro Champion, Fish Me Champion, Power Driver Champion, Mile High Club Golf Champion, Sand Boarding Champion, Pro Zombie Golf Champion, Ill Be Lightning Champion, Journey To The Chaos Monkey King Champion, Jungle Mafia Champion, Bomby Bomy Champion, 1 in 24 Survival v2 Champion, 1 in 24 Norm v2 Champion, 1 in 24 Speed v2 Champion, 1 in 24 Speed v3 Champion, CCC Pirates Champion, Fishing Tactics Champion, Master Gear Champion, Impale 2 Champion, Jump In The Dark Champion, TNT Robots Champion, Chucka Boom Champion, Ononmin 2 Min. Champion, Cheestrings Electric Dreams Champion, Electro String Champion, Word Search 39 Grow Champion, Ben10 Power Ride Champion, The Flood Inception Part One Champion, Cubium Level Pack Champion, Prism Dice Champion, Kamikaze Blocks Champion, Ice Age - Regular Show Champion, Need To Feed Champion, Super Mario Pop The Enemys Champion, OverWhelmed Hard Champion, Color Spell Game Champion, Slideon Champion, Rascal Build Skyscraper Champion, Word Builder Champion, Overprotection Champion, Yeti Long Ass Shot 2 Champion, Redneck Games - Possum Chucker Champion, Shoot the Robbers Champion, Hamstix Champion, Skate Grind Champion, Heights Champion, Destructo Shark Champion, Super Wordplay Champion, The Most Wanted Bandito Champion, Pizzaboy   Champion, The Gritch Champion, Rolling Fall 3 Champion, Pyramid Rescue Champion, Regular Show Escape From Ninja Dojo Champion, Hungry Worms 2 Champion, Navy Vs Army : Army Champion, Monster Roaster Champion, King Of Hearts Champion, Xenocrate Champion, King Of Spades Champion, Navy Vs Army : Navy Champion, Woman On Top Champion, Spank the Monkey Champion, Stone Punk Champion, BMX Backflips Champion, kugelwahn Champion, Honey Flows Champion, Food Crush Champion, Mouse Force Adventures Champion, Trivia Machine Champion, Shatter Cannon Champion, The Mote Pisa Total Buys Champion, Party Animal Champion, Throw It Champion, Natural Selection 2 Champion, GemClix Blast Champion, Artic Show Down Champion, Roberto Cook Master Champion, Rat Fishing Champion, Cracking Monkey Champion, Dude Bear 2 Level Pack Champion, Spider Web Champion, Mahjong Tai Owolove Champion, Proximity Alert Champion, Smell My Fart Champion, Goldminer 2015 Champion, Mower Move Champion, Nuclear Gun: Survival Champion, Snot Put Champion, 45 Degrees Of Madness Champion, Spades Champion, Smart Birds Champion, Pinky In Park Champion, Mango Melon Mayhem Champion, Fast Dragon Champion, Ratiminator Champion, Spark Your Neurons Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The post is not about The POTUS
    Likes KathyInAR, Achilles liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this also belongs in this thread:

http://www.today.com/popculture/bris...arriage-839479

Bristol Palin says no sex until marriage

Gael Fashingbauer Cooper
    TODAY

Bristol Palin and her fiance are waiting to have sex until after they're married, the star of reality show "Life's a Tripp" told InTouch Weekly.

Palin, daughter of former Alaska governor and vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin, became pregnant with son Tripp at age 17, but now says she's learned her lesson.

"I'm doing what's best for me," she told the magazine. "It's between me and God, and I know it's right."

http://www.people.com/article/bristol-palin-pregnant-second-child-month-after-wedding-cancellation

Bristol Palin Announces Pregnancy a Month After Canceling Wedding: 'I Know This Has Been a Huge Disappointment'

BY SARAH MICHAUD
    06/25/2015 AT 05:45 PM EDT

A month after canceling her wedding, Bristol Palin has announced that she's pregnant.

"I wanted you guys to be the first to know that I am pregnant," she wrote in a blog post on the religious website Patheos. "Honestly, I've been trying my hardest to keep my chin up on this one."

She continued, "I know this has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family, to my close friends, and to many of you. But please respect [my 6-year-old son] Tripp's and my privacy during this time. I do not want any lectures and I do not want any sympathy."

It is not my intention to past judgment re: the situation that Bristol Palin finds herself in; my intent is to show again where others (in this case, her mother/family) think they have the right to tell the rest of the country how they should live and conduct their lives when in reality, their actions are in direct contradiction with that advice/decree.

Likes slick, Jeannie liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is my opinion that this woman is denying those in her area of responsibility their rights under the First Amendment along with other rights, of the U.S. Constitution--to be free from the government imposing a religious belief upon the citizens. She is an elected official of "a government" and she is attempting is dictate her religious beliefs to others through her position with "a government"...she is clearly trying to establish a religious principle via her position ... a huge no-no. The "government" is not restricting her practice of her religion by requiring her name to be on a legal document that is required by her position for which she freely ran for and elected. She is not required to perform such an act that "joins a same-sex couple in marriage" nor is she even required to like or approve that they get married--she is only being required to follow the laws of the land where she resides and works. What if she decided that she wasn't going to allow the property of Jewish citizens to be recorded in the Record Books of her county, or that it was her religious belief that she should not pay income taxes?

IMO, she is guilty of nonfeasance and should be held accountable..

What if the clerk was Catholic and believed that people were only allowed one trip down the aisle as long as both parties were alive...would that clerk have the right to deny a marriage license to anyone who was divorce and getting married for a second or more times since it violated her or his religious beliefs?

Last edited by KathyInAR; September 3rd, 2015 at 10:54 AM.

Likes Fastcar, Jeannie liked this post

Founder Mahjongg 3D Tile Set 1 Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Nile Tiles Champion, Snow Day Champion, Food Mahjong Champion, Calculation Solitaire Champion, Calculation Solitaire Easy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She is now being held in contempt of court. It is about time. She should have left the job if it conflicted with her beliefs. I can't wait to see how long she is willing to stay in jail for her beliefs. I bet it will not be long. She is a huge hypocrite.
    Likes WizardMaster, KathyInAR, sundealer liked this post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JUST FOR THE RECORD>>

Kentucky Clerk Who Has Refused to Issue Gay Marriage Licenses Taken Into Custody on Contempt Charges

Name:  Kim_Davis.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  55.7 KB
    The Kentucky county clerk who has steadfastly refused to issue gay marriage licenses has now been taken into custody charged with contempt of court.
    Kim Davis, the County Clerk of Rowan County has been officially taken into federal custody
    Kim Davis, the Kentucky court clerk who has repeatedly refused to issue marriage licenses to gay couples, has been held in contempt and taken into federal custody.
    According to multiple news reports, Davis will remain in custody until she agrees to issue the licenses.
    Davis and her deputy clerks were summoned to appear before U.S. District Judge David Bunning after citing her religious beliefs and “God’s authority” to deny the issuance of the licenses, the Associated Press reports.
    We reported the other day that Davis was saying that there is no state law that allows her to issue gay marriage licenses.
    By the way, everyone realizes that Clerck Davis is a Democrat… right? Just wondering.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    She is now being held in contempt of court. It is about time. She should have left the job if it conflicted with her beliefs. I can't wait to see how long she is willing to stay in jail for her beliefs. I bet it will not be long. She is a huge hypocrite.
    I agree! And do you ever realize that the majority of HYPOCRITES turn out to be Democrats????Oh MY!! But how can this be???? Well, we already knew this didn't we....................

Piney-Woods Rooter Fishing the Sea Champion, Starcastle Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Railway Line Champion, Why did the chicken cross the road? Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, USA - Geography game Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, YetiSports 8 - Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports Swing N Slide Champion, Yeti Sports 5 - Pro Edition Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Eggz Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Yeti 9 - Final Spit Champion, Yeti Pentathlon Champion, Bounce Hard Champion, Harbor Fishing Champion, CiTv Alfred Alien Rush Hour Champion, Pineapple! Champion, DownHill Jumps Champion, DragonFable - FireSpawn Champion, Rat Trap Champion, Scrat Jump Champion, The Furr Twins Champion, Power Ball Challenge Champion, Rocketcat Champion, Rumble Ball: Field num.2 Champion, Time To Score 2006 Champion, Tuny In The Sky Champion, Boulanger Champion, Ambulance Rush v2 Champion, Flappy Champion, Rainman Champion, SkeeBall Champion, Watch Out Champion, EggRun 2 on grass Champion, Super Sonic Click Champion, Coal Express 3 Champion, Kitty Throw Champion, Angry Birds Champion, Magic Doors Champion, Fruit Machine Bonus Trail Champion, Zwingo Champion, Grannie Fu Champion, 9-Ball Champion, Turkey Bowling 2005 Champion, Play Ball Champion, Crazy Pool Champion, Uberpool Champion, Pinheadz Champion, Mini Pool 3 Champion, Halloween Bowling Champion, Pool MX Klassik Champion, Hairball Bowling Champion, Island Bowling Champion, Crumbs 2 Champion, Robin Hood Mission Champion, Amigo Pancho 2 Champion, Avalanche Run Champion, Mega Jump - Ice Version Champion, Xmas Boarding Champion, Snowball Of Doom Champion, Santa Strike Champion, Super Santa Champion, Rudolphs Revenge Champion, Ultimate Presents Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Accordion Hero Champion, Don't Click Santa v2 Champion, Turkey Hunter Champion, Santa Sling Champion, Happy Christmas Champion, Snowball roll Champion, Fridge Raiders Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Banana Monkey Champion, Mosquito Mayhem Champion, Cute Rabbit Vs Monsters Champion, Yahtzee Champion, Pinboliada Champion, Pest Attack Champion, Down Hill Jumps Champion, UNO 3 Champion, Home Run Derby Points Champion, Bugs Bunnys Home Run Derby Champion, Tribal Olympics Champion, Castle Defender Champion, Daffy Jumper V32 Champion, Serfs Up! Champion, Panda Baseball Champion, Cone Crazy 2 Champion, Dangerous Voyage Champion, Tribal Olympics 2 Champion, Homerun Rally Champion, Heroine Hoops Champion, GolfJam Champion, Everyones Hero Champion, Mega Jump Champion, Kick The Ref! Champion, Maze Game - Golf Champion, Jab we throw Champion, Tribal Jump Champion, Crary Canyon Golf Champion, Brown Cow Curling Champion, Diving Champion Champion, West Gunfighter Master Champion, Golfman Xtreme - Insane Mode Champion, Table Hockey Ultra Champion, KickTheRef! Champion, Office Hoops Champion, Leaf Bording Champion, Bugs Bunny Gone Fishing Champion, Bass Fishing Pro Champion, Fish Me Champion, Power Driver Champion, Mile High Club Golf Champion, Sand Boarding Champion, Pro Zombie Golf Champion, Ill Be Lightning Champion, Journey To The Chaos Monkey King Champion, Jungle Mafia Champion, Bomby Bomy Champion, 1 in 24 Survival v2 Champion, 1 in 24 Norm v2 Champion, 1 in 24 Speed v2 Champion, 1 in 24 Speed v3 Champion, CCC Pirates Champion, Fishing Tactics Champion, Master Gear Champion, Impale 2 Champion, Jump In The Dark Champion, TNT Robots Champion, Chucka Boom Champion, Ononmin 2 Min. Champion, Cheestrings Electric Dreams Champion, Electro String Champion, Word Search 39 Grow Champion, Ben10 Power Ride Champion, The Flood Inception Part One Champion, Cubium Level Pack Champion, Prism Dice Champion, Kamikaze Blocks Champion, Ice Age - Regular Show Champion, Need To Feed Champion, Super Mario Pop The Enemys Champion, OverWhelmed Hard Champion, Color Spell Game Champion, Slideon Champion, Rascal Build Skyscraper Champion, Word Builder Champion, Overprotection Champion, Yeti Long Ass Shot 2 Champion, Redneck Games - Possum Chucker Champion, Shoot the Robbers Champion, Hamstix Champion, Skate Grind Champion, Heights Champion, Destructo Shark Champion, Super Wordplay Champion, The Most Wanted Bandito Champion, Pizzaboy   Champion, The Gritch Champion, Rolling Fall 3 Champion, Pyramid Rescue Champion, Regular Show Escape From Ninja Dojo Champion, Hungry Worms 2 Champion, Navy Vs Army : Army Champion, Monster Roaster Champion, King Of Hearts Champion, Xenocrate Champion, King Of Spades Champion, Navy Vs Army : Navy Champion, Woman On Top Champion, Spank the Monkey Champion, Stone Punk Champion, BMX Backflips Champion, kugelwahn Champion, Honey Flows Champion, Food Crush Champion, Mouse Force Adventures Champion, Trivia Machine Champion, Shatter Cannon Champion, The Mote Pisa Total Buys Champion, Party Animal Champion, Throw It Champion, Natural Selection 2 Champion, GemClix Blast Champion, Artic Show Down Champion, Roberto Cook Master Champion, Rat Fishing Champion, Cracking Monkey Champion, Dude Bear 2 Level Pack Champion, Spider Web Champion, Mahjong Tai Owolove Champion, Proximity Alert Champion, Smell My Fart Champion, Goldminer 2015 Champion, Mower Move Champion, Nuclear Gun: Survival Champion, Snot Put Champion, 45 Degrees Of Madness Champion, Spades Champion, Smart Birds Champion, Pinky In Park Champion, Mango Melon Mayhem Champion, Fast Dragon Champion, Ratiminator Champion, Spark Your Neurons Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One thing left, as trump would say.Your Fired.

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast