Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Killing of Police and White people

I have changed my Avatar to reflect support for the Police that care for us all. Officers, we have your backs. I promise if I see you in an altercation where you are in danger of being overtaken I will do what I can to help. Why?

Name:  soldiers creed.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  48.1 KB

That's why!
    Likes TailTeaser, Jeannie liked this post

In The Pokey Land fill Bill Champion, Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Cat Bowling Champion, Just Throw Me Champion, Billiards Frenzy Champion, Saturdays Night Blood Fest Champion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Killing of Police and White people

Thank-You sir and a big salute to a true brother we can all count on. You can count on us too!!!!!! Sempre Fi!
    Name:  0000000.JPG
Views: 64
Size:  126.6 KB
    Name:  24991.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  95.4 KB

Flats
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While I don't want to see any LEO killed or injured, let's keep things in perspective. 26 LEO have been shot and killed this year, the lowest number on a month to date comparison in years. Half of the LEO's have been minorities. In the same time frame over 650 Blacks have been shot and killed by LEO's if you include the total number of all minorities the number swells to over 1,500. So stop listening to the Police Unions, Fox News and others with a specific agenda. More LEO have died in car accidents and from heart attacks than from being shot but that doesn't drive hate and bigotry.

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You may not want to see any LEO killed or injured but your post seems to not really care that much either about LEO. Think of it this way, if we did not have police haters out to kill LEO the number killed would be much less and those families (wives & children) would still have a dad to play ball with, see a dance recital or just be together to love each other.
    Thanks WizardMaster, Jeannie thanked for this post

Flats
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same goes for the people that LEO's have needlessly killed, what we need to do is to stop all the killings. That will not happen as long as we have people with different agenda attempting to take control of the Country based on their own distorted views.

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is this different agenda you refer to concerning taking control of the Country based on their own distorted views? What views are you referring to?
    Likes Jeannie liked this post
    Thanks WizardMaster thanked for this post

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flatsflyer View Post
    Same goes for the people that LEO's have needlessly killed, what we need to do is to stop all the killings. That will not happen as long as we have people with different agenda attempting to take control of the Country based on their own distorted views.
    You are such a tool

I would not stop to piss on you if you were on fire
    Likes Jeannie, Achilles, ROOT liked this post

In The Pokey Land fill Bill Champion, Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Cat Bowling Champion, Just Throw Me Champion, Billiards Frenzy Champion, Saturdays Night Blood Fest Champion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Instigator View Post
    You are such a tool

I would not stop to piss on you if you were on fire
    I would,but not because he was on fire......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THIS IS GREAT NEWS! About time people step up to the plate!!!!!!!!

Arby’s Fires Manager for Denying Service to Cop

Americans were aghast last week when they learned that an Arby’s franchise in Pembroke Pines, Florida had turned a local police officer away for simply having the audacity to be a cop.
    Pembroke Pines Police Sgt. Jennifer Martin pulled through the restaurant’s drive-thru Tuesday night to get a quick meal. There, she encountered resistance in the form of employee Kenneth Davenport and store manager Angel Mirabel. When Martin handed Davenport her credit card, the clerk refused to ring her up. When Martin looked to the manager for an explanation, Mirabel told her, “He doesn’t want to serve you because you are a police officer.”
    In the end, Sgt. Martin got her food, but she was uncomfortable with eating it due to what had happened at the window. She returned it for a refund. The next day, her department issued a statement from Chief Dan Giustino saying, “I am offended and appalled that an individual within our community would treat a police officer in such a manner.”
    The employees in question insisted the whole thing was a misunderstanding and that they had only been joking. Nonetheless, Arby’s has announced that the clerk will be suspended and the manager fired.
    Obviously, when it comes to the anti-police sentiment sweeping the nation, the actions of two snot-nosed Arby’s employees barely register on the map. And maybe in another era, they could have legitimately gotten away with dismissing it as a “joke.” Hell, maybe it was a joke. But you certainly can’t blame Sgt. Martin for taking it seriously. Police officers are being killed just for wearing the uniform these days. It isn’t hard to imagine a 19-year-old fast food clerk deciding to take a misguided political stance in the drive thru line.
    The majority of this sentiment stems from the lie that is the Black Lives Matter movement. This is a media invention that has been propagated by TV reporters who wouldn’t last one day in a tough neighborhood like Ferguson if they were in charge of community protection. Hell, most of them wouldn’t last a day in Mayberry. But they feel perfectly content to pontificate on matters of life and death from the comfort of their cushy studios.
    The shame of it all – in addition to how this movement has put police officers in more jeopardy than they already were – is that police officers are the only ones keeping poor black communities from falling to chaos. The protesters are actually campaigning against their own safety and security. The law-abiding residents of these communities will be the ones to suffer when police are no longer able to work these dangerous streets. But until these residents speak out against this onslaught of liberal propaganda, they deserve whatever outcome they get.
    http://www.leanrightamerica.org/uncategorized/arbys-fires-manager-for-denying-service-to-cop/#sthash.Nd9Db0tK.dpuf

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:  11902452_910417812374287_1755304365736176928_n.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  25.1 KB

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another example of idiots doing something wrong and/or stupid and then when called on it trying to claim "it was just a joke."
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Likes Jeannie liked this post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    Another example of idiots doing something wrong and/or stupid and then when called on it trying to claim "it was just a joke."
    Name:  18498_902422216476397_7650643991684035266_n.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  41.5 KB

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Flatsflyer, you have got to be kidding right? Just exactly what type of an American are you? I have to conclude you are not anymore. I have to conclude you have swallowed the current administration's bullshit hook line and sinker. Do I sound pissed off? You bet your ass I am. There are cemeteries full of Americans that gave it all. Evidently you have made a conscience effort to listen to the assholes that are trying to tear this country apart.

I hope you are astutely aware that aligning yourself with these total idiots may place you in a position of interest with law enforcement? You are starting to sound like some of those who have taken action on their parts to honor the requests of these lawless groups. I would really give that some very serious consideration were I you. It is a "See something say something" world we live in today. I would be quite remiss were i not to draw attention towards your anti establishment comments in support of those who are promoting the killing of innocent Americans. And I could care less what you may think about this, I am quite tired of sitting back and just taking it day after day.

So I muse=t request you put a gold cross around your neck, place a Holy Bible in your right hand, go to the ISIS headquarters and proclaim that Jesus Christ is your savior and the only true way to Heaven. Let us all know how t goes when you get home.

This is not a joke. The group that calls itself "Black Lives Matter" is a very extreme racist group. They have called for the killing of police and whites. Louis Farrakhan has called for 10,000 blacks to kill 10,000 whites.

The "New Black Panthers" have called for the killing of all whites.

why in hell the administration has not arrested these people is beyond me. The FBI, FDLA, and local law enforcement all over this country are being targeted.

Then we have the Islamic Cult. Yeah I said cult. The primary object of Islam is to dominate the world with Islam. It is perfectly ok to lie to any Infidel to obtain the way to achieve this domination.

I have come to the point that I can no longer be congenial about this crap. The USA is in trouble and we are all standing by trying to be politically correct as to not offend any of these assholes.

No more for me. I have had it trying to bend over backwards to help people that want to kill me.

Now it is not true that all Black people are trying to kill whites and the police. That is absurd. You can bet your life there are millions of Hispanics, Blacks, whites that support law and order and only wish to be able to go shopping or to work without fear of being killed by some maniac.

Ever hear Peggy Hubbard? How About Michelle Conrey? Michael Whatley?

https://www.facebook.com/michele.conry
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...e_Morning_Test

How about this young lady?
    https://www.facebook.com/cheris.nelson?pnref=story

How about this?
    https://www.facebook.com/misguidedchildren

America. It is time to get back to basics. Americans of all kinds want an end to the destruction of America. Did you get that? Americans. No color, no religion, no judgements, just Americans. So as we say in the Military, get with the program people before you don't have a program. God Bless the Republic!

First taken in 1969 and true to its content today: I, William L. Butler, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Name:  11986935_957032037689451_3363043513350261472_n (1).jpg
Views: 48
Size:  4.8 KB
    Likes Instigator, sundealer liked this post
    Thanks WizardMaster, kayaker35 thanked for this post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree and I know a few we can test it on once it's built......
    Name:  000000000000000.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  110.4 KB

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flatsflyer View Post
    On one hand we have people/groups who think the police are out to murder blacks and there are suppose to be people with different agendas to take control of the Country.

On the other hand you have people/groups who believe there are people with agendas to take control of the Country by creating more gun violence which they hope will lead to very strict gun control.
    Last edited by Gotcha; September 7th, 2015 at 01:07 AM.