Thread: Need Flatware?

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Need Flatware?

For anyone who needs to purchase new flatware or replace missing pieces of their flatware, I highly recommend these folks...

http://www.flatwareoutlet.com

Their prices are extremely competitive, and often run sales that are an additional 25% off their already greatly reduced from the regular suggested retail prices.

I have been able to fill in the missing pieces of the Oneida Michelangelo pattern that I have had for more than 40 years; I purchased the Oneida Colonial Boston (wanted something masculine) set for my #1 grandboy when he set up housekeeping at Fort Rucker while attending flight school; and also I've purchased a set from there as a wedding gift for the daughter of a friend of mine. The set I purchased for my grandboy has a suggested retail cost of $170, sold on this website normally for $85 and I bought it with an addition 25% off and free shipping. When I gave it to my grandboy, he seemed so delighted and he said he finally felt like a grownup because he had his own "silverware"...

You can even call them and get an American in Colorado who can help you if need be.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; October 10th, 2015 at 10:00 AM.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Thanks Jeannie thanked for this post