Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette
    Likes YankeeDoodle liked this post

Piney-Woods Rooter

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Going where terrorist go.

Did you mean "tourists?" Because they go there too.....

Chum Churner Jason's Pong Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Apprentice - Dairy Queen Champion, Bogan Surf Champion, Cooking Cookies Champion, Save the Goldfish Champion, Cube Tema Strategy Champion, Pancake Tosser Champion, Tomato Bounce Champion, Turtle Shot Champion, Osmose Mah Jong Champion, Urban Mahjongg Chase Champion, Mahjong Pinguy Champion, Zodiac Leo Mahjong Champion, Sparky Mahjong Champion, Shopping City Champion, Kick Up Champion, Bra Drop Champion, Laser Jumper Champion, Hamster Flight Champion, HeliStrike v32 Champion, Street Race in LA Champion, FUTS90 - First Ultimate Table Soccer Champion, Typotron Champion, Zombie Toss Champion, Discover Paris Champion, Bush Wars Last Episode:Attack of The Shoes Champion, Please Save Me! Champion, Target Finder Champion, Das Boom Champion, Scout Games Champion, Where Is My Left Sock? Champion, Papa's Taco Mia! Champion, Dingo Pingo 3 Champion, Fried Chicken Restaurant Champion, Burning Balls Champion, Instruments Trivia by FlashGamesFan.com Champion, The Apothecary's cellar Champion, Zoo Mahjongg Champion, Hidden Beers Champion, MasterGeometry Champion, Rejected Summer Games Champion, Snot Eater Champion, Snowboarding Santa Champion, Algar Champion, Ba Ba Lian Lian Kan Mahjong Champion, Rows N Dots Easy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Barb View Post
    Did you mean "tourists?" Because they go there too.....
    That was funny.
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell
    ~Don't even think about it! ~
    Thanks Barb thanked for this post

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Going there to hone his 'clock making' skills!
    Likes YankeeDoodle liked this post

Piney-Woods Rooter

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Going there because of the shameful treatment in this country.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shameful treatment??
    A single women is killed by an illegal alien, is her family invited to the WH? Will the family of the NY officer killed last night be invited?
    Bet Odom gets an invite as soon as he's released from the hospital.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No...not everyone is invited to the WH who has endured a tragedy. This was pretty unusual and he's a kid that was treated shamefully. That doesn't change because everyone doesn't get an invite.

I've seen your FB posts....

Why do you hate this teen so much?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Maybe this Barb? http://www.allenbwest.com/2015/10/lo...e-muslim-gala/

He was honored by: Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir. Al-Bashir is widely known in the intelligence community as “the Butcher of Darfur” and to this day is wanted for war crimes for his part in orchestrating the genocide in Darfur (wherein some 400,000+ have been slaughtered.)
    Thanks R2D2 thanked for this post

Piney-Woods Rooter

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Allen West? No thanks.

And all this happened AFTER the U.S treated the kid like a common criminal. Probably to the delight of Al-Bashir. Do I agree with the boy keeping company with him? No. But they are giving him a scholarship to a school of science. They are treating him better than we did.

His father, by the way, ran against Al-Bashir in a presidential election there. Surprised he was ok with meeting him..

Cracklin Big Mansion Champion YankeeDoodle's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    Shameful treatment??
    A single women is killed by an illegal alien, is her family invited to the WH? Will the family of the NY officer killed last night be invited?
    Bet Odom gets an invite as soon as he's released from the hospital.
    Once it was discovered that the “bomb” was only a digital clock the young innovator built himself,
    Not an innovator and he didn't create anything, he repackaged an old commercial alarm clock. there is nothing special about what he did ! except that it appears he was baiting for the reaction he got !

Still No invite from the White house for Chris Mintz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you hate this teen so much?
    Don't hate him I am just not buying it !

He was treated exactly how he manipulated it to look like. Yes, he played on the ignorance and fears of some Texans to make this appear as it did. and after being warned by a teacher to not show this to others because of the movie bomb appearance he proceeded to do just that until he got the reaction he was seeking.
    Likes sundealer liked this post

Piney-Woods Rooter

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hateful it is.....

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Islam is a cult. It is a way of life started by a Pedophile wife beating murdering POS. It is not a religion.

Here ya go Barb, here is the peaceful people! I am not one bit sorry for the graphical violence. Perhaps if we all looked the Islamic way of life dead in the face like this common sense would prevail.

However with some I doubt it until it is their loved ones in the pictures. It is graphic, don't click and keep your heads in the sand. Click get sick and learn. The choice is yours!

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2011/0...raphic-images/

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And this too:
    Jesus warned us that false prophets shall rise, and deceive many. and i cannot think of a greater false prophet than muhammad. muhammad himself stole scripture from the Bible and plagiarized them.
    People should know that the Holy Bible came first, and by centuries. Not the quran. The quran has the burden of disproving the Bible and because the writers of the quran used stolen verses from the Bible makes it impossible for muslim scholars to prove the Bible is false.

Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religion.

Islamic law permits Muslims to lie anytime they perceive that their own well-being, or that of Islam, is threatened.
    Sharia-compliant Muslims routinely use deceptive “wolf in sheep’s clothing” type tactics to polish Islam’s image while at the same time avoiding, obscuring, or omitting any of the negative aspects of Islamic doctrine, history, law, and scriptures. This is often done with prospective converts as well as with audiences Muslims hope will be gullible, like academics, government officials, members of the media, and the public at large.
    In my view, radical islam is a crime to humanity, and I cannot think of a greater display of hate when they
    chop off the heads of others. Especially the head’s of young Children. Muslims that are Killing Children like this makes islam a vile sic demonic cancer of the world, and if you think i’am wrong than where are all the non-radical muslims slamming down and denouncing the Child killers? Where are they Barb, where?

Piney-Woods Rooter

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VietnamVet View Post
    Islam is a cult. It is a way of life started by a Pedophile wife beating murdering POS. It is not a religion.

Here ya go Barb, here is the peaceful people! I am not one bit sorry for the graphical violence. Perhaps if we all looked the Islamic way of life dead in the face like this common sense would prevail.

However with some I doubt it until it is their loved ones in the pictures. It is graphic, don't click and keep your heads in the sand. Click get sick and learn. The choice is yours!

not even going to watch. there are good ones and bad ones just like Americans. Has nothing to do with a kid making a clock.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has nothing to do with a kid making a clock.
    But he didn't make a clock!!
    Thanks YankeeDoodle thanked for this post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hateful it is.....
    I guess you are describing your own feelings toward me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VietnamVet View Post

Oh yeah that's what we need, my cult is better than your cult.
    They are all cults!

Culture

A culture is a way of life of a group of people--the behaviors, beliefs, values, and symbols that they accept, generally without thinking about them, and that are passed along by communication and imitation from one generation to the next.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast