Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default This is fkn criminal

I am sitting here thirsty because I refuse to pay this gouging price. I wish all the gd lemmings would stand up and say hell no fk you TSA, fk you ISIS. Fk you congress for taking our liberties and freedom and fk you people who are satisfied with trading freedom for the false sense of safety when private companies can allow you to pass unchecked for a fee. It's all a gd scam.
    there is no proof whatsoever that the first word of it is truthful. Not one "fact" is has been corroborated

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: This is fkn criminal

Where were you when you took this picture? An airport?
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's twice as much as a flat of 24!
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am still at Orlando international waiting for my flight to leave frontier 918 that we arrived at 815 Am to board and take off at 9:45 and I haven't heard one gd anoucement about what the hell is up. I'M THIRSTY, I'M DEPRIVED OF NICOTINE, I AM STILL I A. GREAT DEAL OF PAIN FROM SURGERY AND THE ENTIRE REST OF MY DAY IS FUCKED, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FRONTIER .
    there is no proof whatsoever that the first word of it is truthful. Not one "fact" is has been corroborated

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not usally this anoyed while traveling, but they have the stupidity on high and tvs that I have been avoiding are blaring all of this stupid home spun terrorist false flag crappie repeatedly telling me that they don't know shit, but stand bye for the next lemming training video. When our president will yet again take the opportunity to use this "tragedy " to further the political agenda to disable our abilities to defend ourselves. Between that triggering my ptsd and the frikkekkeen attached Samsung angry half a dozen others trying to insist I save all my data "for free" on the cloud and reinstalling all the apps I removed from the previous phone warranty replaced. And they can't even transfer my damn predictive text custom dictionary. Errrrgh ....... if someone gives me shit about my carry on, please gather bail money because I might go postal.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ROOT View Post
    I am still at Orlando international waiting for my flight to leave frontier 918 that we arrived at 815 Am to board and take off at 9:45 and I haven't heard one gd anoucement about what the hell is up. I'M THIRSTY, I'M DEPRIVED OF NICOTINE, I AM STILL I A. GREAT DEAL OF PAIN FROM SURGERY AND THE ENTIRE REST OF MY DAY IS snicklefritzED, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FRONTIER .
    So sorry you are so miserable...it is awful being in pain or sick and away from home...are you guys on your trip to see the Northern Lights?
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Cracker Droid Baccarat Champion
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ROOT View Post
    I'm not usally this anoyed while traveling, but they have the stupidity on high and tvs that I have been avoiding are blaring all of this stupid home spun terrorist false flag crappie repeatedly telling me that they don't know shit, but stand bye for the next lemming training video. When our president will yet again take the opportunity to use this "tragedy " to further the political agenda to disable our abilities to defend ourselves. Between that triggering my ptsd and the frikkekkeen attached Samsung angry half a dozen others trying to insist I save all my data "for free" on the cloud and reinstalling all the apps I removed from the previous phone warranty replaced. And they can't even transfer my damn predictive text custom dictionary. Errrrgh ....... if someone gives me shit about my carry on, please gather bail money because I might go postal.

I think you need a snickers bar Marsha

R2D2
    Beep-op-whir-boop-weeee
    I'm a black and white type of guy, the only gray in my life is the hair on my head!

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To go with your water!

Name:  snicker.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  18.1 KB

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks guys between you a delightful seat companion conversation and a double gin and tonic I'm fine now.
    Likes Jeannie liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Except for being in Trenton NJ

Cracker Bytch Fling a Thing Champion, Deep Freeze Champion, J B Snowman Punch Champion, Operatin Maboule Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An extra Lortab or two might help.

Or if you want some free health care, just talk about Obama and his mother...you'll get a free colonoscopy!
    Likes ROOT liked this post

Founder Mahjongg 3D Tile Set 1 Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Nile Tiles Champion, Snow Day Champion, Food Mahjong Champion, Calculation Solitaire Champion, Calculation Solitaire Easy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope things improve for you fast. I hate flying. Used to love it and flew all the time, now I hate it.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still love flying. Just hate having to do it with lots of people!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's got even better, our rental car, left in the parking lot, keys on the sun visor.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And we go to stop before getting to the brother in laws, so I could get a bottle of tolerance, went to lock the door an I had a weird feeling and told nap master check to make sure the key works in the door. Sure enough no it didn't and can't open the trunk because no key hole . So he stayed in the car while I went ahead and found that the wild turkey I pay 20 for in FL and Co is 29.95.

I ask the store keep what is the taxes on whisky here he don't know but he decided to barter with me and came down to 24.95 .

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually I went through security with no issues, I rarely do. Because I know the routine.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have y'all fallen through the looking glass?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm drinking the second glass of tolerance juice and I haven't bumped my head or nearly drowned in tears.

Cracker Bytch Fling a Thing Champion, Deep Freeze Champion, J B Snowman Punch Champion, Operatin Maboule Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTF? thats your rental? did you rent from Uncle Cleb's or something?

Cracker Droid Baccarat Champion
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy McDugal View Post
    WTF? thats your rental? did you rent from Uncle Cleb's or something?
    That's what I was thinking, I have had some bad rentals but nothing like that, looks like it had an engine fire amongst other mishaps
    R2D2
    Beep-op-whir-boop-weeee
    I'm a black and white type of guy, the only gray in my life is the hair on my head!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast