Thread: Pet cots

Founder

Default Pet cots

Anybody familiar with bed cots? I need one for the puppies. Any input would appreciated.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015BYIN1M

Founder

Default Re: Pet cots

Can't seem to decide...this one is walmart
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Coolaroo-E...1.5-x-7.9-Dogs

Marshtackie

for some reason the link will not open for me. But doing a search on coolaroo it appears they make a replaceable cover for this brand and that will be nice. Also if you have a problem since it is local it will be easier to return.. So that is what I would go for.

How old is your puppy and what breed is it??? Pictures??? I love dogs
    ~K9~ Make memories while you can... sometimes they don't last forever.

Likes Jeannie liked this post

Founder Mahjongg 3D Tile Set 1 Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Nile Tiles Champion, Snow Day Champion, Food Mahjong Champion, Calculation Solitaire Champion, Calculation Solitaire Easy Champion
    Blog Entries

Sorry I am late weighing in on this, just saw it . I like the amazon one, I too cannot open the Walmart one. Please let me know which one you choose and why, I am interested in getting one for my two babies. Thanks.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Napmaster View Post
    Can't seem to decide...this one is walmart
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Coolaroo-E...1.5-x-7.9-Dogs
    Quote Originally Posted by K9Luvn View Post
    for some reason the link will not open for me. But doing a search on coolaroo it appears they make a replaceable cover for this brand and that will be nice. Also if you have a problem since it is local it will be easier to return.. So that is what I would go for.

How old is your puppy and what breed is it??? Pictures??? I love dogs
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    Sorry I am late weighing in on this, just saw it . I like the amazon one, I too cannot open the Walmart one. Please let me know which one you choose and why, I am interested in getting one for my two babies. Thanks.
    Maybe this link will work for the Coolaroo at Walmart...

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Coolaroo-E...-Dogs/14145975
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Likes K9Luvn liked this post
    Thanks Jeannie thanked for this post

Founder Mahjongg 3D Tile Set 1 Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Nile Tiles Champion, Snow Day Champion, Food Mahjong Champion, Calculation Solitaire Champion, Calculation Solitaire Easy Champion
    Blog Entries

I think I will get the one from Amazon for my two spoiled babies, it is cushier.