Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Sam's Club Auctions

Are you aware that Sam's Club has online auctions? I have gotten a few really great buys on here and the beauty of it is that the items are returnable for 30 days if it isn't what you want or expected.

http://auctions.samsclub.com/?xid=hnav_auctions
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Thanks Jeannie thanked for this post

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Sam's Club Auctions

Example: I bought these Tervis 26-oz glasses w/lids for $18 when they sell on Amazon from $35-$80 depending on the vendor.

http://www.amazon.com/Tumblers-Marga...9XTHKC748TJYXC

Email confirmation of my purchase from Sam's Club auctions:

Details are as follows:
    Bid Number: 23417204
    Item Number: 255807
    Auction Number: 2460814
    Time of Your Bid: Jan 7, 2016 2:04:37 AM
    Winning Bid Amount: $ 18.00
    Auction Item: Margaritaville Tumblers 3-Pack, Red/Blue/Yellow
    Auction End Time: Jan 7, 2016 2:09:00 AM
    The total cost will be charged to your credit card when the item is shipped. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order, please contact a Member Service Representative at 1-888-746-7726.

Last edited by KathyInAR; January 11th, 2016 at 08:37 AM.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Likes R2D2, Jeannie, ROOT liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another example:

This knife set I got for $16 and it sells for $60 on Amazon.

My notification from Sam's Club of winning the auction:

Details are as follows:
    Bid Number: 23450544
    Item Number: 472839
    Auction Number: 2463640
    Time of Your Bid: Jan 10, 2016 730 PM
    Winning Bid Amount: $ 16.00
    Auction Item: Hampton Forge 16-Piece Tomodachi Prints Cutlery Set
    Auction End Time: Jan 10, 2016 8:00:00 PM
    The total cost will be charged to your credit card when the item is shipped. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order, please contact a Member Service Representative at 1-888-746-7726.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; January 11th, 2016 at 08:34 AM.

Likes Jeannie liked this post

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you have to be a Sam's Club member?
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    Do you have to be a Sam's Club member?
    I believe so. I just, wrongly I am sure, assume that everyone has a Sam's Club membership. I think most people would save the cost of a yearly membership of $45 with one significant shopping trip. Also many employers make membership available to their employers.

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Distance: 28.4 miles to the nearest one!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Distance: 28.4 miles to the nearest one!
    You can also order online for lots of stuff...

We here in Conway have to go to Little Rock (approx 30 miles) to the nearest Sam's; but find it well worth the trip because when we go (my DIL and I) we shop BIG! But the good news is that a Sam's Club is being built in Conway with a predicted open-date of September 2016!

Founder Mahjongg 3D Tile Set 1 Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Nile Tiles Champion, Snow Day Champion, Food Mahjong Champion, Calculation Solitaire Champion, Calculation Solitaire Easy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never knew they had auctions, thanks for letting us know. I am going to check it out.
    Likes KathyInAR liked this post

Cracker Bytch Fling a Thing Champion, Deep Freeze Champion, J B Snowman Punch Champion, Operatin Maboule Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i gotta check it out...i'm running low on condoms and canola oil

Chum Churner Jason's Pong Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Apprentice - Dairy Queen Champion, Bogan Surf Champion, Cooking Cookies Champion, Save the Goldfish Champion, Cube Tema Strategy Champion, Pancake Tosser Champion, Tomato Bounce Champion, Turtle Shot Champion, Osmose Mah Jong Champion, Urban Mahjongg Chase Champion, Mahjong Pinguy Champion, Zodiac Leo Mahjong Champion, Sparky Mahjong Champion, Shopping City Champion, Kick Up Champion, Bra Drop Champion, Laser Jumper Champion, Hamster Flight Champion, HeliStrike v32 Champion, Street Race in LA Champion, FUTS90 - First Ultimate Table Soccer Champion, Typotron Champion, Zombie Toss Champion, Discover Paris Champion, Bush Wars Last Episode:Attack of The Shoes Champion, Please Save Me! Champion, Target Finder Champion, Das Boom Champion, Scout Games Champion, Where Is My Left Sock? Champion, Papa's Taco Mia! Champion, Dingo Pingo 3 Champion, Fried Chicken Restaurant Champion, Burning Balls Champion, Instruments Trivia by FlashGamesFan.com Champion, The Apothecary's cellar Champion, Zoo Mahjongg Champion, Hidden Beers Champion, MasterGeometry Champion, Rejected Summer Games Champion, Snot Eater Champion, Snowboarding Santa Champion, Algar Champion, Ba Ba Lian Lian Kan Mahjong Champion, Rows N Dots Easy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Awesome! Im gonna be checking this out.
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell
    ~Don't even think about it! ~

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There can be many good buys and it seems as if the same items appear many times over and over, so if you miss something you want you have other chances. I find that you get the best chances at those auctions that close during the middle of the night and very early, early mornings as my guess is that people are sleeping and not watching the prices. Also, I see that sometimes people bid more than the items would have cost at retail--I think they get caught up in the chase and the desire to "win" that they bid too much. Also, you get a chance to see the shipping cost before you place your final bid and if you are smart about it you can spend pennies on the dollar.

In early December, I was able to buy a 6-piece cookware set that sells at retail for about $50-$60 for $20 + $6 shipping.

Below are the pans I purchased at Sam's auction (the ones I got were red/cranberry in color instead of black):

Tramontina 6-Piece Stackable Cookware Set, Black

Likes Jeannie, slick liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look what I scored today!...I have never used re-manufactured ink before; but, the worse is that if it doesn't work I've wasted $6 and pennies...and if it does, I've saved approximately $70!

The auction has closed on the Member's Mark Remanufactured HP 74XL/75 Combo Pack (2 Cartridges), and you are currently the winning bidder. The order must complete our credit card authorization procedure for final confirmation. An email will follow with all the final details once your item has shipped.
    Details are as follows:
    Bid Number: 23574220
    Item Number: 212523
    Auction Number: 2476170
    Time of Your Bid: Jan 22, 2016 10:45:39 AM
    Winning Bid Amount: $ 1.00
    Auction Item: Member's Mark Remanufactured HP 74XL/75 Combo Pack (2 Cartridges)
    Auction End Time: Jan 22, 2016 11:00:00 AM

ITEM QTY GIFT SHIPPING PRICE
    Member's Mark Remanufactured HP 74XL/75 Combo Pack (2 Cartridges) - 212523 1 No Standard $1.00
    Shipment 1 Sub-Total (Paid Online): $1.00
    Est. Sales Tax: $0.54
    Est. Product Fees: $0.00
    Shipment Total (Online payment): $6.72
    Shipping: $5.18
    Est. Sales Tax: $0.54
    Est. Product Fees: $0.00
    Grand Total: $6.72

Last edited by KathyInAR; January 22nd, 2016 at 06:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This item is starting to appear on the Sam's Club auctions...

I think it is so cute and interesting for anyone whose decor it suits and/or has use for it. The best I can tell, these normally retail at well over $100 ea. Walmart has it for $129... http://www.walmart.com/ip/Hunter-Adj...Stool/38055606 It looks like the one at the auction that closes in just about 4 minutes it will go for less than $60 + $8 shipping.

Name:  tractor stool.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  20.4 KB

http://auctions.samsclub.com/auction...ew/id/2485602/
    Last edited by KathyInAR; January 28th, 2016 at 08:59 AM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    This item is starting to appear on the Sam's Club auctions...

I think it is so cute and interesting for anyone whose decor it suits and/or has use for it. The best I can tell, these normally retail at well over $100 ea. Walmart has it for $129... http://www.walmart.com/ip/Hunter-Adj...Stool/38055606 It looks like the one at the auction that closes in just about 4 minutes it will go for less than $60 + $8 shipping.

Name:  tractor stool.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  20.4 KB

http://auctions.samsclub.com/auction...ew/id/2485602/

Doesn't look to comfortable! Needs a fat cushion!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems as though cushions would be available ... http://www.tractorpartsasap.com/Univ...ons-s/9350.htm

however, the reviews speaks to the comfort of the stool.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; January 28th, 2016 at 05:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I recall some having an interest in an electric pressure cooker...I have repeatedly, almost daily, seen one as shown at the link, appear on the Sam's Club auctions and it usually goes for in the $40-$50 range. It sells on line from a low of $80 to $100+.

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/6-3l-pr...rod19130035.ip

Link to the current auction that closes this morning at 9:30 am:

http://auctions.samsclub.com/auction...ew/id/2542255/

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And how many times will you be using that pressure cooker?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And how many times will you be using that pressure cooker?
    I am not interested in it at all...I just remember some of the other folks here being interested...they scare me.

Founder Mahjongg 3D Tile Set 1 Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Nile Tiles Champion, Snow Day Champion, Food Mahjong Champion, Calculation Solitaire Champion, Calculation Solitaire Easy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pressure cookers scare me too, always have.
    Likes KathyInAR liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    Pressure cookers scare me too, always have.
    I just envision food spewed all over the ceiling...uck!

Name:  food on ceiling.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  49.2 KB

Likes sundealer, Jeannie liked this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast