Thread: Advice Needed

Founder Mahjongg 3D Tile Set 1 Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Nile Tiles Champion, Snow Day Champion, Food Mahjong Champion, Calculation Solitaire Champion, Calculation Solitaire Easy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Advice Needed

So each year I try to work on something about myself to try and be better. This year I am trying not to go off on people that piss me off. I try to ignore them. My problem is that I do not know when to ignore and when it is ok to go off on them.

There is a guy I have never met, never had a problem with that has heard shit about me from someone that does not like me. This guy now goes around say shit about me in a very angry way, like he is pissed at me.

The next time should I still ignore him or do you think I should confront him. I was going to ask if I had offended him in some way but by his belligerent attitude, I think he will go off on me. Since I take no shit from anyone, I will rip him a new one.

I do not like people talking about me, especially when they know nothing about me other than what some ass told them.

What would you do?

Marshtackie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Advice Needed

Wow I will never understand people... So he does't even know you and he talk badly?? smh

I don't see anything wrong with asking him if you have offered him in any way. If he talks nasty then he obviously has a problem. Then it would be your choice to either wave him off of tell him off. Waving him off wouldn't raise the blood pressure as much.

Hopefully he would talk nice and tell you what he thinks the problem is. However if he is talking without knowing you already.. then it's kind of doubtful. Anyway if someone talks trash about someone they don't know... Well I certainly would not give them the time of day. But that's just me.

I've met you Jeanie and I think your a pretty great person. You call things the way you see it.. but you also have an amazing, giving, caring heart! Nothing Wrong With That!
    ~K9~ Make memories while you can... sometimes they don't last forever.

Thanks Jeannie thanked for this post

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm of the belief that what people who don't know me say about me doesn't really matter. At least not to me. Those who want to believe what that person says, well not a big thing. This bit of "going off" on somebody is school yard crap. If you can't make a point without losing it, well you have lost anyway. Further why confront somebody who is belligerent? Doing that won't end well. Lastly why waste your time on idiots? Avoid and stay above the BS. Just sayin'.

Cracker Bytch Fling a Thing Champion, Deep Freeze Champion, J B Snowman Punch Champion, Operatin Maboule Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would confront him in a nice, respectful, and ladylike manner.

If that doesn't work kick him in his left testicle.

Founder Mahjongg 3D Tile Set 1 Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Nile Tiles Champion, Snow Day Champion, Food Mahjong Champion, Calculation Solitaire Champion, Calculation Solitaire Easy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you all for the great advice. I will let you know how it goes if I come into contact with him again.

I feel like this is school yard crap too.