Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default GOP Must Be So Proud!

The GOP must be so proud of its slate of front runners for the presidential nomination this year, especially since the one who is still in the running that is sane and has the actual experience and track record to match, doesn't seem to have a prayer of a chance:

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/02/29/m ... /21320049/

For Sundealer, whose computer can't read AOL: http://mashable.com/2016/02/28/donal.../#oCBzRceQRsqw

Marco Rubio implies Donald Trump has small man parts with comment on his hands
    Mashable
    EMILY CAHN
    Feb 29th 2016 12:18AM

Sen. Marco Rubio seemingly questioned the size of Donald Trump's manhood during a rally in Virginia Sunday night, and in the process dealt Americans yet another outrageous moment in an already outlandish presidential campaign cycle.

"His hands are the size of someone who's [five feet five inches]. And you know what they say about men with small hands... you can't trust 'em!" Rubio said during an event at Roanoke College in Salem, Virginia.

After a day of unleashing stinging attacks on Trump the front-runner in the GOP field Rubio's attacks on Trump's manhood were the most shocking yet.

During a Sunday afternoon rally in Purcellville, Virginia, Rubio said the time had come to take off the gloves and "unmask" Trump for being, what he called, a "con artist."

Trump, on the other hand, has been attacking Rubio for sweating and wearing makeup on the debate stage.

During Trump's own rally Sunday afternoon in Madison, Alabama, Trump said Rubio has no shot of being the GOP nominee.

"He can't be elected dog-catcher in Florida," he said to laughs. "I call him little Marco."
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: GOP Must Be So Proud!

Rubio won't win FL.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Trump is not really crazy. His cabinet will be full of very smart people who understand politics. He may take credit for all the good they do, but that is the way of a Corporate CEO. Surround yourself with the best talent and take all the credit! LOL
    Likes Fastcar, Sandy liked this post

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    Rubio won't win FL.
    Very well may be; however, IMO he is the least offensive of the top three.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Likes slick, WVaKay liked this post

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rubio hasn't had a conscious, independent, thought of his own in years.

Did anybody notice that during the debate he constantly looked to his right, off stage after delivering a one liner? Almost like he was looking for his staff's approval.
    Last edited by Fastcar; February 29th, 2016 at 03:58 PM.

Banana King Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Donald Trump Rally

S҉m҉i҉l҉e҉ c҉a҉u҉s҉e҉ y҉o҉u҉r҉ a҉ C҉r҉a҉c҉k҉e҉r҉ n҉o҉w҉

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    Rubio hasn't had a conscious, independent, thought of his own in years.

Did anybody notice that during the debate he constantly looked to his right, off stage after delivering a one liner? Almost like he was looking for his staff's approval.
    This may be, does it mean that you'd prefer Trump or Cruz if we end up with a GOP president? Their ideas are, in many cases, worse than no ideas...at least maybe Rubio would be willing to listen to someone with rational and sane judgment and knowledge.

Likes slick liked this post

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

at least maybe Rubio would be willing to listen to someone with rational and sane judgment and knowledge.
    A lot of people would call that a puppet!
    Likes Fastcar liked this post

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    This may be, does it mean that you'd prefer Trump or Cruz if we end up with a GOP president? Their ideas are, in many cases, worse than no ideas...at least maybe Rubio would be willing to listen to someone with rational and sane judgment and knowledge.
    Hillary will be president imo.

Sundealer is correct a puppet is not needed. We had one with GB only Cheney pulled the strings.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my not so humbled opinion, we only have one really good choice and that one probably doesn't have a chance...it's really sad commentary. This I fear is more likely to make us look bad in the eyes of the world than what some would have us think that Obama has...there has not been any real indication that the modern, free world looks down on Obama or are laughing at him as some would have us believe...in fact, with the exception of Israel (and I'm not sure even they qualify as we are not privy to what goes on behind closed doors) I think Obama is more highly regarded in the civilized world than he is here at home.

Post amended automatically

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    A lot of people would call that a puppet!
    That, IMO, is better than having someone who goes off half cocked and hasn't got a clue and won't listen to those who have.

Likes slick liked this post
    Thanks Barb thanked for this post

Piney-Woods Rooter

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kasich?

If the conservatives don't start backing him or anyone but Drumpf...we will be looking at a democratic President.
    Likes KathyInAR, slick liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Barb View Post
    Kasich?

If the conservatives don't start backing him or anyone but Drumpf...we will be looking at a democratic President.
    Yes, IMO he is the logical choice...he knows and understands who, what, where, why and how...and he is not likely to be indicted. It is a no brainer IMO.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voted!

Name:  voted.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  200.8 KB

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kasich?

Kasich has done so much for women.

You ladies should talk to a few folks in Ohio.

Barb, we agree, it will be a democrat.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kasich?

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    Kasich has done so much for women.

You ladies should talk to a few folks in Ohio.

Barb, we agree, it will be a democrat.
    Hmmm...wonder if it is too late for him to switch parties and become a moderate/slightly conservative Democrat...which is really how I identify myself...socially liberal, more moderate fiscally, and conservative defense-wise.

I realize that Kasick has or at least been accused of not being "friendly" to the pro-choice folks; but, I don't feel it is smart to be a one-issue voter. I have no problems with not allowing elective (as opposed to health of the mother or extreme physical/mental handicap of the fetus) after 20 weeks.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; March 1st, 2016 at 03:43 PM.

Likes ROOT liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn't AR an open elections state??
    Today was my first time voting in an open election. I got to chose which party I wanted to vote for.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, unless it is a runoff when you are restricted to a ballot of your registered party. I absenteed voted since I can't stand in lines with my bad knees. I'll show you mine if you show me yours...

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There were no lines. Voting took under 5 minutes!
    Took me longer to get from the car to the desk!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is good! I have to keep moving when I am out and about...standing still kills me. Remember BeeGee, he said that getting old was not for the faint of heart, and boy was he right!

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    Hmmm...wonder if it is too late for him to switch parties and become a moderate/slightly conservative Democrat...which is really how I identify myself...socially liberal, more moderate fiscally, and conservative defense-wise.

I realize that Kasick has or at least been accused of not being "friendly" to the pro-choice folks; but, I don't feel it is smart to be a one-issue voter. I have no problems with not allowing elective (as opposed to health of the mother or extreme physical/mental handicap of the fetus) after 20 weeks.
    Kasick as I understand it does not permit for any reason to include life of mother. But at this time he is done so it is moot.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast