Page 4 of 165 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast
    Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Uh, Interesting...

Thank you.
    During this election we're going to need to laugh every now and then.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette
    Likes Mamabear liked this post

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's definitely a joke this time around!
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course Putin would like Trumpbo be president...he'd be so easy to get over on. He figured Trumpbo would make Europe easy for him to move into by dissing NATO...visions of the old USSR dances in his head, and the US has been the insurance against it becoming a "dream come true." He believes it could happen with Trumpbo in office...

Follow

Cher
    @cher

Ok Daddy,,, I'll Do Whatever you want.. ,Just Make Me List & promise you'll
    respect me in the morning
    1:44 PM - 26 Jul 2016

"...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

SUN PRINCESS Rabbit Hunter Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion, 1812 Overature Champion, Map Making Champion, Moebius Syndrome Champion, Grave Robber v32 Champion, Pirates of The Caribbean Champion, Wiggi Woods Champion, Super Bobolz Champion, Splash Back Champion, Run Lil Broccoli Champion, Bill and Ben Hard v2 Champion, Juba Conmigo Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Look Alive Champion, Belter Champion, Sudoku Game Play 80 Champion, Sudoku Game Play 96 Champion, Sudoku Game Play 110 Champion, Sudoku Game Play 37 Champion, Sudoku Game Play 112 Champion, Shift Champion, Connectors Champion, Monkey Go Happy Marathon 2 Champion, Kaka Killer Champion, Dragon Warrior Dragon Scroll v32 Champion, Word Labyrinth Champion, Stackz Champion, Witch Hut Champion, Ghost Mouse Champion, Hurricane Slider Champion, Vespa Slider Champion, Mystery Stone Room Escape Champion, Wordsearch: European Countries Champion, Abyss Champion, Mystery of ancient tomb escape Champion, Beauty Bathroom Escape Champion, The I of it Champion, Bridge Crossing Champion, Stone Age Spear Champion, Caps Champion, Know Your Trivia Champion, Science quiz Champion, Movie History and Trivia Champion, Geography Quiz - Europe Champion, The Apiculturist's Laboratory Champion, Quiz Me Champion, Did You Know? Champion, Qube 2 Champion, God Save the Queen Champion, Brain Solver Champion, Pumpkin Pie Panic Champion, Speed Breakers Deluxe Champion, Rainbow Bullets Champion, Stars Champion, Puzzle Cannon Champion, Treasure Seekers: Lost Jewels Champion, Santa's Quest Champion, Christmas Zombie Defence Champion, Happy Christmas Champion, Mutant Snowmen Champion, Fort Defender Champion, Pyroclastic Flow Champion, Disc Shooting Champion, Skillshot Champion, Dungeon Escape Champion, Swing Me Champion, Slingshot Picnic Defender Champion, Polymath Number Champion, Regions of Ireland Champion, Deluminate Champion, Swapster Champion, Math Balloons Prime Numbers Champion, Hold multiples of ten Champion, Prison Escape Champion, 1 More Balloon Champion, Dupligon Champion, Pipe Twister Champion, Pixelfield Champion, Gears And Chains Spin It Champion, SamuraiBurst Champion, Chisel 2 Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are in a bar. Donald leans over, and With A smile on his face, says, "The media is really tearing you apart for That Scandal."
    Hillary: "You mean my lying about Benghazi?"
    Trump: "No, the other one."
    Hillary: "You mean the massive voter fraud?"
    Hillary: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"
    Hillary: "Using my secret private server with classified material to Hide my Activities?"
    Hillary: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything Else?"
    Hillary: "Using the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion, Hiring Cronies, And taking bribes from foreign countries?
    Hillary: "You mean the drones being operated in our own country without The Benefit of the law?"
    Hillary: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million, and right afterward it Declared Bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?"
    Hillary: "You mean arming the Muslim Brotherhood and hiring them in the White House?"
    Hillary: "Whitewater, Watergate committee, Vince Foster, commodity Deals?"
    Trump: "No the other one:"
    Hillary: "The funding of neoNazis in the Ukraine that led to the toppling of the democratically elected president and to the biggest crisis that country has had since WWII ?"
    Hillary: "Turning Libya into chaos?"
    Hillary: "Being the mastermind of the so-called “Arab Spring” that only brought chaos, death and destruction to the Middle East and North Africa ?
    Hillary: "Leaving four Americans to die in Benghazi and go to sleep?
    Hillary: "Trashing Mubarak, one of our few Muslim friends?"
    Hillary: "Encouraging and supporting the murders of Palestinians and the destruction of their homes, towns and villages by Israel ?"
    Hillary: "The funding and arming of terrorists in Syria, the destruction and destabilization of that nation, giving the order to our lapdogs in Turkey and Saudi Arabia to give sarin gas to the "moderate" terrorists in Syria that they eventually used on civilians, and framed Assad, and had it not been for the Russians and Putin, we would have used that as a pretext to invade Syria, put a puppet in power, steal their natural resources, and leave that country in total chaos, just like we did with Libya?
    Hillary: "The creation of the biggest refugees crisis since WWII
    Hillary: "Leaving Iraq in chaos? "
    Hillary: "The DOJ spying on the press?"
    Hillary: "You mean HHS Secretary Sibelius shaking down health insurance Executives?"
    Hillary: "Giving our cronies in SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3 Months Later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?"
    Hillary: "The NSA monitoring citizens' ?"
    Hillary: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General Investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"
    Hillary: "Me, The IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"
    Hillary: "Threats to all of Bill's former mistresses to keep them quiet"
    Hillary: "I give up! ... Oh wait, I think I've got it! When I stole the White House furniture, silverware, when Bill left Office?"
    Trump: "THAT'S IT! I almost forgot about that one"
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    Ben Franklin
    Likes N/A liked this post

SUN PRINCESS Rabbit Hunter Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion, 1812 Overature Champion, Map Making Champion, Moebius Syndrome Champion, Grave Robber v32 Champion, Pirates of The Caribbean Champion, Wiggi Woods Champion, Super Bobolz Champion, Splash Back Champion, Run Lil Broccoli Champion, Bill and Ben Hard v2 Champion, Juba Conmigo Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Look Alive Champion, Belter Champion, Sudoku Game Play 80 Champion, Sudoku Game Play 96 Champion, Sudoku Game Play 110 Champion, Sudoku Game Play 37 Champion, Sudoku Game Play 112 Champion, Shift Champion, Connectors Champion, Monkey Go Happy Marathon 2 Champion, Kaka Killer Champion, Dragon Warrior Dragon Scroll v32 Champion, Word Labyrinth Champion, Stackz Champion, Witch Hut Champion, Ghost Mouse Champion, Hurricane Slider Champion, Vespa Slider Champion, Mystery Stone Room Escape Champion, Wordsearch: European Countries Champion, Abyss Champion, Mystery of ancient tomb escape Champion, Beauty Bathroom Escape Champion, The I of it Champion, Bridge Crossing Champion, Stone Age Spear Champion, Caps Champion, Know Your Trivia Champion, Science quiz Champion, Movie History and Trivia Champion, Geography Quiz - Europe Champion, The Apiculturist's Laboratory Champion, Quiz Me Champion, Did You Know? Champion, Qube 2 Champion, God Save the Queen Champion, Brain Solver Champion, Pumpkin Pie Panic Champion, Speed Breakers Deluxe Champion, Rainbow Bullets Champion, Stars Champion, Puzzle Cannon Champion, Treasure Seekers: Lost Jewels Champion, Santa's Quest Champion, Christmas Zombie Defence Champion, Happy Christmas Champion, Mutant Snowmen Champion, Fort Defender Champion, Pyroclastic Flow Champion, Disc Shooting Champion, Skillshot Champion, Dungeon Escape Champion, Swing Me Champion, Slingshot Picnic Defender Champion, Polymath Number Champion, Regions of Ireland Champion, Deluminate Champion, Swapster Champion, Math Balloons Prime Numbers Champion, Hold multiples of ten Champion, Prison Escape Champion, 1 More Balloon Champion, Dupligon Champion, Pipe Twister Champion, Pixelfield Champion, Gears And Chains Spin It Champion, SamuraiBurst Champion, Chisel 2 Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:  HELP.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  23.1 KB

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    Ben Franklin

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you expecting that she won't get the normal bump after the convention...Trump didn't go up until after his convention and once the DNC is over, I expect that it will go back to where it was before the conventions.

See this...as of today:

Presidential Elections Odds from predictwise.com.
    epublicans
    Democrats
    lary Clinton
    Bernie Sanders
    Joe Biden

Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton has a 68.0% chance of winning the 2016 presidential election.

and
    Democrats

Donald Trump
    Ted Cruz
    John Kasich

Donald Trump

Donald Trump has a 32.0% chance of winning the 2016 presidential election.

Likes slick liked this post

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bill and Hillary's Love brought tears to Blumenthal's eyes!
    http://www.courant.com/politics/elec...ale-story.html

Guess he doesn't remember this...
    Name:  13645177_907081299404237_6588519598949521527_n.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  48.4 KB

Or this....
    Name:  qmeme_1469633977666_205.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  391.6 KB

But the real reason they are still together...
    Name:  13686594_1252509478101659_2882413128345238108_n.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  76.2 KB
    Likes N/A liked this post

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess H C must be good if she could be responsible for everything she is accused of.

I'm going to have to be real honest here. I've said for some time that the choice of candidates suck, so one must figure which party will hurt them the least. I don't see anything but trouble coming from the repubs so I gotta go with the dems in the hope that at the worst, things will stay the same, or perhaps improve. The idea of a green or a lib candidate imo would be putting the lunatic into office so I'll go with the liar. Sad but it is what it is.
    Likes KathyInAR liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just because Bill behaved so badly doesn't mean he doesn't love Hillary...it means he was a jerk to his wife and didn't show the love he declares. I have always thought he was very dependent on her and didn't feel like he "deserved" her...they both have "issues" tho have survived in spite of them...most don't.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am of the opinion it is survival mode for them to stay legally married thanks to the Constitution.
    Likes Mamabear, ROOT liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    Are you expecting that she won't get the normal bump after the convention...Trump didn't go up until after his convention and once the DNC is over, I expect that it will go back to where it was before the conventions.

See this...as of today:

Presidential Elections Odds from predictwise.com.
    epublicans
    Democrats
    lary Clinton
    Bernie Sanders
    Joe Biden

Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton has a 68.0% chance of winning the 2016 presidential election.

and
    Democrats

Donald Trump
    Ted Cruz
    John Kasich

Donald Trump

Donald Trump has a 32.0% chance of winning the 2016 presidential election.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/polls.html?_r=0

2016 Election Polls

Updated daily as new polls are published. Sign up for updates.

National Polling Average

Hillary Clinton
    43%

Donald J. Trump
    42%

Polls Dates Type, Respondents Clinton Trump Margin
    YouGov/Economist 7/23 - 7/24 Online1,057 40 38 Clinton +2
    Morning Consult 7/22 - 7/24 Online2,502 40 44 Trump +4
    CNN 7/22 - 7/24 Live Phone882 45 48 Trump +3
    CBS 7/22 - 7/24 Live Phone1,118 43 44 Trump +1
    University of Delaware/PSRAI New 7/21 - 7/24 Live Phone818 46 42 Clinton +4
    The New York Times polling averages use all polls currently listed in The Huffington Post's polling database. Polls conducted more recently and polls with a larger sample size are given greater weight in computing the averages, and polls with partisan sponsors are excluded. Here’s how different types of polls work.
    We are working to add data for third-party candidates. Differences in how pollsters ask about third-party candidates can make direct comparisons among polls problematic.

Ben Franklin

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Predicting who will win isn't the same as what a particular poll indicates at a given time...don't forget, it is all about the Electoral College. A person gets no more EC votes if they get 100% of the vote in a given state than if they only get 50%+1 votes. It is apples/oranges.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    Predicting who will win isn't the same as what a particular poll indicates at a given time...don't forget, it is all about the Electoral College. A person gets no more EC votes if they get 100% of the vote in a given state than if they only get 50%+1 votes. It is apples/oranges.
    I don't think anyone has forgotten the Electoral College or our dear state delegates...Would make a good Waters World video.

Hopefully in our future the people of the US will deem them unnecessary. We have gone way pass the time of needing people to ride their horses to Washington to do the voting of the majority. We have instantaneous communication. Votes may be counted as they happen.
    Ben Franklin
    Likes sundealer, ROOT, N/A liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It matters not if we "need" the EC...it is a fact of life currently. But for the EC, Gore would have been president rather than Bush, the younger.

http://www.archives.gov/federal-regi...ular_vote.html

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The ec, like the un, s outdate. Borh can get kicked to the curb.
    Likes Mamabear, N/A liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a coincidence??

Name:  13631633_10209390426052768_8890128544560609720_n.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  97.8 KB
    Likes Mamabear, N/A liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which talking head at Fox News came up with that little gem? And of course everyone else went along with it. It was a foregone conclusion from the beginning that Hillary would be the nominee. That was a mistake IMO. Anyone able to pull off that as "explained" should be president as they'd be able to single-handedly fix every problem.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just on the outside chance that anyone actually wants to know the truth, or as close to it as we can get...

http://mediamatters.org/research/201...s-about/206289

Likes Fastcar liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Less than 10 hours after Hillary's DNC speech...

2016 U.S. Presidential Election

Click on candidate's names to see details. Sources / Privacy Policy

See More Calculators Like This One
    Republicans
    DemocratHillary Clinton
    Bernie Sanders
    Joe Bide
    Hillary Clinton

ExperienceSecretary of State (2009 - 2013)BornOctober 26, 1947 in Chicago, ILSpouseBill ClintonResidenceWashington DCAlma MaterWellesley College
    Yale University (J.D.)

Hillary Clinton has a 71.0%chance of winning the 2016 presidential election.

Donald Trump

ExperienceChairman, President of The Trump OrganizationBornJune 14, 1946 in Queens, New York City, NYSpouseMelania TrumpResidenceManhattan, New York City, NYAlma MaterWharton School of the University of Pennsylvania

Donald Trump has a 29.0% chance of winning the 2016 presidential election.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does Idiot Donald actually think he really knows more about ISIS than "the generals"? Now, because a retired 4-star Marine General endorsed Hillary over him, he has declared him "a disaster." I suppose that he learned all about ISIS when he went to a military high school 50-some years ago and became more knowledgeable than "the generals" with their years of practical experience. Donnie can't accept anything or anyone that isn't as he wants it to be or is critical or uncertain about him. And the idiot further thinks he can single-handedly fix everything all by himself, "only he" can do it. How can any sane thinking person support him? The fact that he "isn't Hillary" isn't enough to put him into office. It matters not who he would appoint to various positions because if the tell him something he doesn't want to hear or suggest that something be done differently, he'd just fire them and call them "a disaster." He has proven that is how he works. He is a dangerous unpredictable narcissistic egotistical maniac whose only claim to political fame is that he isn't politically correct.

Page 4 of 165 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast