Page 5 of 165 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast
    Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Uh, Interesting...

And the idiot further thinks he can single-handedly fix everything all by himself, "only he" can do it.
    I've heard this before. Hmm, I wonder where?

Name:  1851un.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  91.4 KB
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette
    Likes N/A liked this post

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apples/oranges.

Was necessary after the GOP majority refused to do their jobs...and Obama did his job. You know, when you refuse to take part in the solutions, you get what you get...and then bitch and moan about it afterwards.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; July 29th, 2016 at 12:01 PM.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is some reading matter for you to digest.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b02d5d5ed489ce

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    Here is some reading matter for you to digest.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b02d5d5ed489ce
    That was very enlightening, thanx much! You know, I can understand people not liking Hillary, I get it...but, I can't get why or how anyone can be supportive or even consider Trump with his personality, emotion and mental health issues to be president. It is insanity. Talk about head in the sand...it just gets worse and worse. Of course, the Hillary haters probably won't read it because it was published by Huffington and besides they might have to admit that there is no way that man should ever see the presidency.

FYI for anyone who might try to read the link on an iPad...you may need to open it in the Puffin browser, I found that opening it in Safari cut off the first right few letters on the left side of the screen.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; July 29th, 2016 at 03:33 PM.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually I did read it.
    But Obama isn't running, is he?
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette
    Likes Mamabear, N/A liked this post

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    Actually I did read it.
    But Obama isn't running, is he?
    You are correct! So I guess you'd rather have trump as your next president?
    Likes N/A liked this post

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    That was very enlightening, thanx much! You know, I can understand people not liking Hillary, I get it...but, I can't get why or how anyone can be supportive or even consider Trump with his personality, emotion and mental health issues to be president. It is insanity. Talk about head in the sand...it just gets worse and worse. Of course, the Hillary haters probably won't read it because it was published by Huffington and besides they might have to admit that there is no way that man should ever see the presidency.

FYI for anyone who might try to read the link on an iPad...you may need to open it in the Puffin browser, I found that opening it in Safari cut off the first right few letters on the left side of the screen.
    Perhaps I'm just missing it but would somebody please explain to me what Trump holds as a advantage over HC? I just don't see it when you honestly compare what each brings to the job.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think people are frustrated and/or think that "liberal" is the boogie man without really understanding the dictionary meaning of the word. Or they feel so strongly about pro-life issues and prayer in school that if any politician comes out for it that they will vote for the one issue regardless that they know both are well-settled law and won't change. I fully respect a person to be pro-choice; I know that there are politicians that fully support that--in fact, Kline is one, but he understands that the law is the law and he doesn't make empty promises to change it. It only became Trump's opinion when it was helpful for him. I bet he doesn't give a rat's a$$ as long as it doesn't involve him. The word on the street is when Marla became pregnant before they were married he said she wasn't supposed to get pregnant and wanted her to have an abortion and she refused.

Then there are those who let Limbaugh, Hannity and other right-wingnut talking heads do their thinking for them and follow right off the edge of the cliff.

I was ready for a more moderate administration in Washington and a change from the status quo, but it had to be someone who had some sense...I would have voted for Kasich before any Democrat who was running. You'd think the GOP folks would have learned after the debacle with the Tea Party that basically went bust. There is nothing conservative about Trump except his lying mouth about it to run as a Republican because he knew he'd never ever get the Democratic nomination.

Other than these reason I can see no rational reason why anyone would consider voting for him. He is a dangerously flawed person. That is my 2-cents worth!

http://usmediacenter.com/shocker-aud...ress-abortion/
    Last edited by KathyInAR; July 29th, 2016 at 06:54 PM. Reason: to add link

Likes slick liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.businessinsider.com/cnn-i...-speech-2016-7

INSTANT POLL: Hillary Clinton's convention speech was more of a hit with voters than Donald Trump's

People responded more favorably to Hillary Clinton's convention speech than they did to Donald Trump's, according to a CNN/ORC instant poll that compared audience reactions for both.

After Clinton's speech, 71% of viewers CNN polled reacted very positively. After Trump's speech, 57% of people reacted very positively.

Clinton's speech might also help move the election polls in her favor — 60% of viewers said they were more likely to vote for Clinton after watching her address, while only 6% said they were less likely and 33% said it didn't affect their vote either way.

And 82% of those CNN polled said Clinton's policies would move the country in the right direction.

She later took a shot at one of Trump's comments from the Republican convention in Cleveland last week by telling the audience they shouldn't "believe anyone who says, 'I alone can fix it.'"

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is funny...heehee

http://www.si.com/nba/2016/07/28/kar...h?xid=aol_home

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar speaks at DNC, criticizes Donald Trump

SI WIRE
    Friday July 29th, 2016

NBA legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar slammed Donald Trump during his speech at the Democratic National Convention on Thursday, criticizing the Republican presidential nominee for anti-Muslim comments made throughout his campaign.

“Donald Trump’s idea to register Muslims and prevent them from entering our country is the very tyranny [Thomas] Jefferson abhorred,” Abdul-Jabbar said during the short speech.

He went on to state that the use of discrimination will not change American values.

“At its core, discrimination is the result of fear. Those who think Americans scare easily enough to abandon our country’s ideals in exchange for a false sense of security underestimate our resolve,” Abdul-Jabbar said.

Abdul-Jabbar, 69, started the speech on a light-hearted note, introducing himself as fellow Hall of Famer Michael Jordan, before joking that he did that because Trump won’t not be able to tell the difference.
    Born Lew Alcindor, Abdul-Jabbar changed his name after converting to Islam.

He is the NBA’s all-time leading scorer and was named to 15 All-NBA teams. Abdul-Jabbar has been a civil rights activist throughout his career and was selected as a U.S. global cultural ambassador by Hillary Clinton in 2012.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Muslim mother and father who's son was KIA was probably one of the most gut wrenching presentations at either convention imo.
    Likes slick liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, they are the ordinary regular people that live in this country. I also was very impressed with the retired 4-star Marine General. He said that he had worked with her in some capacity while she was Sec'ty of State and that he admired Hillary.

The son that was killed was not only KIA, but he was credited with saving the lives of those who with with him on the patrol/mission. He was decorated beyond the Purple Heart. I think he said he was also awarded the bronze star (probably with V device because of how he explained what happened).
    Last edited by KathyInAR; July 29th, 2016 at 09:48 PM.

Likes Fastcar liked this post

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is HC admired for doing?
    N/A

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha View Post
    You should have been paying attention--people just spent 4 days explaining the answers to your question. I am sure with just the slightest effort you can find the text or videos of most of the speeches and comments online.

SUN PRINCESS Rabbit Hunter Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion, 1812 Overature Champion, Map Making Champion, Moebius Syndrome Champion, Grave Robber v32 Champion, Pirates of The Caribbean Champion, Wiggi Woods Champion, Super Bobolz Champion, Splash Back Champion, Run Lil Broccoli Champion, Bill and Ben Hard v2 Champion, Juba Conmigo Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Look Alive Champion, Belter Champion, Sudoku Game Play 80 Champion, Sudoku Game Play 96 Champion, Sudoku Game Play 110 Champion, Sudoku Game Play 37 Champion, Sudoku Game Play 112 Champion, Shift Champion, Connectors Champion, Monkey Go Happy Marathon 2 Champion, Kaka Killer Champion, Dragon Warrior Dragon Scroll v32 Champion, Word Labyrinth Champion, Stackz Champion, Witch Hut Champion, Ghost Mouse Champion, Hurricane Slider Champion, Vespa Slider Champion, Mystery Stone Room Escape Champion, Wordsearch: European Countries Champion, Abyss Champion, Mystery of ancient tomb escape Champion, Beauty Bathroom Escape Champion, The I of it Champion, Bridge Crossing Champion, Stone Age Spear Champion, Caps Champion, Know Your Trivia Champion, Science quiz Champion, Movie History and Trivia Champion, Geography Quiz - Europe Champion, The Apiculturist's Laboratory Champion, Quiz Me Champion, Did You Know? Champion, Qube 2 Champion, God Save the Queen Champion, Brain Solver Champion, Pumpkin Pie Panic Champion, Speed Breakers Deluxe Champion, Rainbow Bullets Champion, Stars Champion, Puzzle Cannon Champion, Treasure Seekers: Lost Jewels Champion, Santa's Quest Champion, Christmas Zombie Defence Champion, Happy Christmas Champion, Mutant Snowmen Champion, Fort Defender Champion, Pyroclastic Flow Champion, Disc Shooting Champion, Skillshot Champion, Dungeon Escape Champion, Swing Me Champion, Slingshot Picnic Defender Champion, Polymath Number Champion, Regions of Ireland Champion, Deluminate Champion, Swapster Champion, Math Balloons Prime Numbers Champion, Hold multiples of ten Champion, Prison Escape Champion, 1 More Balloon Champion, Dupligon Champion, Pipe Twister Champion, Pixelfield Champion, Gears And Chains Spin It Champion, SamuraiBurst Champion, Chisel 2 Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    You are correct! So I guess you'd rather have trump as your next president?
    ANYONE is better than Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha View Post
    Not a thing. Same old spew if you want to read it.

You should have been paying attention--people just spent 4 days explaining the answers to your question. I am sure with just the slightest effort you can find the text or videos of most of the speeches and comments online.
    Personally IMO that was a little rude but everyone has their own style.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    Ben Franklin

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mamabear View Post
    ANYONE is better than Hillary.

Personally IMO that was a little rude but everyone has their own style.
    So, you have no answer to my question? Just anybody but HC?

That's unlike you. Oh well.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mamabear View Post
    ANYONE is better than Hillary. Unfortunately, that is the kind of attitude that could give us "worse than Hillary." It is very unlikely she'll get us into a war with her unfiltered and stupid mouth or have our allies turn against us with that same unfiltered and stupid mouth. She actually has a history of working with Republicans successfully; nor would she issue orders to our military to break US and/or International laws. Top military for the most part don't like the idea of a POTUS Trump.

Personally IMO that was a little rude but everyone has their own style. Yes it was, a little...however, that is exactly (but not as nicely) how wmrn43a usually answers me when I ask him a question so I thought I'd return the favor. I will say, I thought twice about posting it--my first thought was to just ignore it.
    You know, after Hillary and other's speeches at the DNC, I would toggle back and forth between FOX and CNN to listen to commentary and you'd think that each of the two networks were at different locations, hearing different speeches made by different people about different issues or circumstances. This is the very reason I think that when we search out or read/listen/watch only those who feed into our own perceptions or biases we never get the actual truth and facts...I trust none of these people...that is why I listened for myself and if I questioned anything said that I thought was importation I try my best to resolve my questions the best I can.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; July 30th, 2016 at 02:40 PM.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think people are frustrated and/or think that "liberal" is the boogie man without really understanding the dictionary meaning of the word. Or they feel so strongly about pro-life issues and prayer in school that if any politician comes out for it that they will vote for the one issue regardless that they know both are well-settled law and won't change. I fully respect a person to be pro-choice; I know that there are politicians that fully support that--in fact, Kline is one, but he understands that the law is the law and he doesn't make empty promises to change it. It only became Trump's opinion when it was helpful for him. I bet he doesn't give a rat's a$$ as long as it doesn't involve him. The word on the street is when Marla became pregnant before they were married he said she wasn't supposed to get pregnant and wanted her to have an abortion and she refused.

Then there are those who let Limbaugh, Hannity and other right-wingnut talking heads do their thinking for them and follow right off the edge of the cliff.

I was ready for a more moderate administration in Washington and a change from the status quo, but it had to be someone who had some sense...I would have voted for Kasich before any Democrat who was running. You'd think the GOP folks would have learned after the debacle with the Tea Party that basically went bust. There is nothing conservative about Trump except his lying mouth about it to run as a Republican because he knew he'd never ever get the Democratic nomination.

Other than these reason I can see no rational reason why anyone would consider voting for him. He is a dangerously flawed person. That is my 2-cents worth!

http://usmediacenter.com/shocker-aud...ress-abortion/
    You mention some of Fox folks. Here is a Sam Bee talking about Fox news and Ailes The language is rough in places but I found it to be telling especially the interview with Trump.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just keep coming across this stuff.

http://www.sltrib.com/opinion/417009...ord-speaks-for

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And there there is this...

Page 5 of 165 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast