Page 1 of 164 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
    Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Uh, Interesting...

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/04/1...nner/21346462/

Unpopularity contest: Poll shows grim outlook for 2016 winner

MARK MURRAY Apr 19th 2016 5:21AM

As the American public views the 2016 presidential campaign, it's seeing many more flaws than strengths, according to results from a new national NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.

Nearly seven-in-10 registered voters say they couldn't see themselves supporting Republican frontrunner Donald Trump; 61 percent say they couldn't back fellow Republican Ted Cruz; and 58 percent couldn't see themselves voting for Democratic favorite Hillary Clinton.

Name:  2016_candidates_net_favorability_rating_chartbuilder_1_4da4d8bca4e77948f51683f9aeb68fed.nbcnews-.png
Views: 556
Size:  18.7 KB

See the link for the rest of the story and the video...
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

N/A

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Uh, Interesting...

I have to go back to a earlier thing. One must ask what party would do the least amount of damage to the average citizen. Or what party has in the past injured the average citizen.
    Likes Jeannie liked this post

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My hope is that the Democrats will take the Senate back. I think the best we could realistically hope for is for the Congress to be split and for a moderate president (either Kasick or Clinton)--I think that at heart Hillary is a moderate and has a desire to be successful and has and will work across the aisle and I think that Kasich is human enough to be the same.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There has already been damage to the average citizen in the first few yrs of this D administration and at the time both houses. I don't want to ever see that happen again.

Clinton says she wants to continue obamas policies. Enough said.
    Last edited by Gotcha; April 19th, 2016 at 07:12 PM.
    Likes N/A liked this post

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha View Post
    There has already been damage to the average citizen in the first few yrs of this D administration and at the time both houses. I don't want to ever see that happen again.

Name 5 things the repubs have done to help the average citizen!

The edit is for this.

I'll make it easy for ya. Name 5 things the repubs have done in the since 1980 that have helped the average citizen.
    Last edited by Fastcar; April 19th, 2016 at 09:26 PM.
    Likes KathyInAR liked this post

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess you don't agree.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post

The edit is for this.

I'll make it easy for ya. Name 5 things the repubs have done in the since 1980 that have helped the average citizen.
    I guess you don't agree.
    I guess we won't be seeing that list anytime soon.

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R's can't do much with a president that will veto their legislation. No one said what time frame so I assumed we are speaking in the last 7 yrs. Of course as soon as I mention this that will change.

As most of us have come to understand these last 7 yrs, liberals and conservatives agree on very little. I won't even ask if you agree!
    Last edited by Gotcha; April 20th, 2016 at 09:28 AM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The edit is for this.

R's can't do much with a president that will veto their legislation. No one said what time frame so I assumed we are speaking in the last 7 yrs. Of course as soon as I mention this that will change.

As most of us have come to understand these last 7 yrs, liberals and conservatives agree on very little. I won't even ask if you agree!
    Actually, you will note that the "last 7 yrs" was not mentioned at all...in fact, it hasn't changed since you made your post...you apparently missed the criteria in the original post requesting a list...this should make it really easy for you...or should it?

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fact of the matter is R's do nothing for the middle class or any other class.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fact of the matter is R's do nothing for the middle class or any other class.
    Then why automatically blame the president?

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The D's cater to classes, be it gender, age, culture, color the R's do not. I know you and others will say they cater to the 1 or 2%.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What does this have to do with blaming Obama?

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As usual a bunch of BS prefaced by "assumed". You are so quick to go into damage control you don't read what you are replying to.

Let me help you out a bit if I may. The criteria was since 1980, that was real clear.

To answer my own question, since you were unwilling or perhaps due to limited knowledge unable, the answer is a resounding "NOTHING"!
    Likes slick liked this post

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To answer my own question, since you were unwilling or perhaps due to limited knowledge unable, the answer is a resounding "NOTHING"!
    I already said they do not. If you were to read my post.

R's do not cater to classes they cater to all the citizens of the country.

D's cater to classes.

Is that clear enough for ya?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

D's cater to classes.

Gotcha is trying to make a joke...on the outside chance that you were serious; name five (5) things that the Republicans have done since 1980 that benefited the average citizen...since you believe that they act in behalf of all citizens, which should include the average everyday folks like you and me and fastcar and everybody else who is posting here.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

D's cater to classes.

Nope.

What is clear is that you are wrong again. Nobody mentioned "classes". Well, you did, as such it should be evident even to you that repubs cater to the 1% of the wealthiest. To substantiate that, I'd guide you to your standard bearer Mittens Romney and his remarks during his campaign.

I suppose your okay with Romney and his cronies basically saying that "your" vote in the primary means diddly and that he and his buddies would choose who your candidate would be at the convention. You willhave nothing to say about it.

You might want to shut off fox and broaden your scope of info.

Keep right on supporting these guy's, sooo friggin' sad.

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    Gotcha is trying to make a joke...on the outside chance that you were serious; name five (5) things that the Republicans have done since 1980 that benefited the average citizen...since you believe that they act in behalf of all citizens, which should include the average everyday folks like you and me and fastcar and everybody else who is posting here.
    No, I was not trying to make a joke.

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The D's cater to classes, be it gender, age, culture, color the R's do not. I know you and others will say they cater to the 1 or 2%.
    As you see I already predicted what you said.
    Nope.
    What is clear is that you are wrong again. Nobody mentioned "classes". Well, you did, as such it should be evident even to you that repubs cater to the 1% of the wealthiest. To substantiate that, I'd guide you to your standard bearer Mittens Romney and his remarks during his campaign.
    I suppose your okay with Romney and his cronies basically saying that "your" vote in the primary means diddly and that he and his buddies would choose who your candidate would be at the convention. You willhave nothing to say about it.
    I never heard of Mittens. If this is someone I should know do they have a real name?

No you mentioned "average citizen". Is an average citizen no longer considered middle class? If not, what is the definition of the average citizen?

I think it is hilarious to see liberals all upset. I knew the time would come.

The comment is correct.
    "There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it -- that that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what."
    Last edited by Gotcha; April 21st, 2016 at 12:42 AM.

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope.

Rep or Dem, our votes don't matter!
    The Dems chose Hillary the day she QUIT as Sec. of State. Bernie and that other dude are just shills. It's all for show.
    The Reps have said many times over that it doesn't matter what people want, Donald will not be the nominee.

But it makes us feel good to think we are part of the process.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Page 1 of 164 123456789101151101 ... LastLast