Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Trump Cheats

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Trump Cheats

Gosh, I bet trump nor clinton never thought about any of this would be discussed, do you think.

With nothing better to do we have our own rabble rouser to remind us about each or at least one.

Here's the deal as of now; the voters don't care about trumps personal life they do care about keeping a democrat from being elected.
    Last edited by Gotcha; May 9th, 2016 at 06:53 PM.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The "voters" do not have large enough numbers to keep HC out of the office.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha View Post
    Gosh, I bet trump nor clinton never thought about any of this would be discussed, do you think.

With nothing better to do we have our own rabble rouser to remind us about each or at least one.

Here's the deal as of now; the voters don't care about trumps personal life they do care about keeping a democrat from being elected.
    Here's the deal you just can't seem to get your head around.

Voters have had it with the republicans, you can screw people for just so long.

Again, Answer this. Name 5 things the repubs have done that has benefited the average American since 1980.

Voters have watched this horror show and the BS attempts by Romney and friends to basically deny the voters. Voters have finally gotten smart.

It really doesn't matter how many bj's Bill got. It isn't about bj's, or a bunch of mind-numbing personal attacks.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting read...about narcissism...

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...tter-us-voters

A Psychologist's Open Letter to U.S. Voters

A research-backed guide to picking the next president.

Posted Sep 17, 2015

Dear Fellow Voters,

I've been watching all of the presidential candidates with great interest—and deep concern. Concern for us. Concern for the fate of our country. Concern for our world.

As an expert on narcissism, I'm not especially worried that narcissists might make it to the White House. According to research, they've always been there. And that shouldn't scare us anyway, because, just to be clear: Being a narcissist is not a diagnosis. It never has been. Narcissists are people higher in narcissistic traits than the average person, and while they may or may not be disordered, they all share one thing in common: They feel special. Some feel special enough to lead a nation, in fact.

What we should be far more concerned about is not whether politicians are narcissists—most are—but how healthy they are. And that's where you come in.

That's why this isn't another rant about Donald Trump being a narcissist because:

1. Did you really need an expert to tell you that?
    2. We don't need another article or book about obvious narcissists, because apparently we're pretty good at recognizing them already.

Instead, I offer a guide, based on research, for what keeps leaders healthy, so you can applaud the right behaviors, and, I hope, punish the dangerous ones.

People high in healthy narcissism inspire without undermining. They lead with conviction not cruelty. They bring out the best, not the worst, in the people around them. That's who we need leading the nation.

Don't applaud insults.
    Here's a dead giveaway that extreme narcissists use to cover their insecurities: Putdowns. Like the schoolyard bully who beats people up to feel stronger, extreme narcissists hurl insults when they feel threatened; they name call, insult, denigrate. It's not clever and it's not mature. Therapists have a name for it: Emotional abuse. It doesn't belong on the playground, and it certainly doesn't belong in the White House.

Don't applaud manipulation.
    Disordered narcissists betray three telltale signs: empathy-impairment, entitlement, and exploitation. If someone openly brags about paying others to do their bidding, then they don't view people as fellow human beings, but as chess pieces. And it's only a matter of time before you become a sacrificial pawn. Blatant manipulation isn't a guarantee that someone has narcissistic personality disorder, the most extreme form of unhealthy narcissism, but it sure is a terrible sign.

Don't applaud black-and-white thinking.
    We need leaders who can see the nuance in situations, who don't collapse the world into simple categories. In mental health, black-and-white thinking is known as a "cognitive distortion," not a great habit in a leader. Extreme narcissists love to divide the world this way because they never have to feel vulnerable. They can flee, or label anyone who makes them feel unsure of their special status as "enemies," while cozying up to everyone else who bows to their will as "friends." Be very careful that you don't punish leaders for seeing the gray around them. People who think this way eventually draw up a list of enemies; and one day, you may find yourself on it.

Don't applaud evasiveness.
    Extreme narcissists excel at shallow, vague, and glib responses, especially the extroverted types who seek power. Their speeches are all "show" with no substance; bluster without the details to back it up. No matter how confident the speaker, this kind of leadership isn't going to help anyone, except perhaps the narcissist. The devil is in the details—or in this case, in the lack of details.

​Sound like anyone in particular???
    Last edited by KathyInAR; May 9th, 2016 at 08:52 PM.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am still waiting for someone to name just one accomplishment of Hillary's!
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Scrub Chicken
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    Here's the deal you just can't seem to get your head around.

Voters have had it with the republicans, you can screw people for just so long.
    That's why we have elections so folks like yourself do not make the decision for everyone.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    I am still waiting for someone to name just one accomplishment of Hillary's!
    Here ya' go...

http://addictinginfo.org/2015/04/13/...esnt-have-any/

As the author says, "You don't have to like them, but they do, in fact, exist."
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wmrn43a View Post
    That's why we have elections so folks like yourself do not make the decision for everyone.
    Really?? You ignore the question and then offer this lame comment.

Elections??? We have seen them and when the Republican power brokers saw that their chosen and controlled candidate was not going to be the final candidate they said pretty much the hell with the voters, "we" control the convention, "we" will decide who "we" want for a presidential candidate. I guess your good with Romney and company making the decision for you.

Keep right on sipping the kool aid.

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    Here ya' go...

http://addictinginfo.org/2015/04/13/...esnt-have-any/

As the author says, "You don't have to like them, but they do, in fact, exist."
    "Here ya go"
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidade.../#528ac8d946a4
    http://townhall.com/columnists/johnh...ments-n2081591

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elections??? We have seen them and when the Republican power brokers saw that their chosen and controlled candidate was not going to be the final candidate they said pretty much the hell with the voters, "we" control the convention, "we" will decide who "we" want for a presidential candidate.
    I don't think I would refer to them as "POWER BROKERS". Who was their candidate, Cruz, Kasich? I doudt it. Instead of talking about some irate folks that spout off ridiculous things that you mention talk of the "SUPER DELEGATES" and how they affect the D's convention and selection of a D candidate?

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think I would refer to them as "POWER BROKERS". Who was their candidate, Cruz, Kasich? I doudt it. Instead of talking about some irate folks that spout off ridiculous things that you mention talk of the "SUPER DELEGATES" and how they affect the D's convention and selection of a D candidate?
    Both parties have "super delegates" in one form or another. Those irate folks that you mention control the purse strings.

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Between delegates, super pacs, and the electoral college, our votes haven't count in many, many years!!
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Scrub Chicken
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both parties have "super delegates" in one form or another. Those irate folks that you mention control the purse strings.
    The Democratic Party, you're a superdelegate if you're a member of the official party apparatus. That includes all current Democratic governors and members of Congress as well as former presidents, former vice presidents, state party chairs, and that sort of thing. In the Democratic Party, superdelegates can vote for whichever candidate they wish regardless of how the state that they come from votes, and in total, superdelegates comprise about 15 percent of the total delegates that determine the nomination.
    The more important distinction, though, is that Republican superdelegates do not have the freedom to vote for whichever candidate they please. The Republican National Committee ruled in 2015 that their superdelegates must vote for the candidate that their state voted for, and that's the biggest difference between Republican and Democratic superdelegates.
    In general, superdelegates are a way for the party elite to exert additional influence over the nomination process. If voters were on the verge of nominating a candidate who the party felt didn't have a good shot at winning the general election, the superdelegates might step in and tip the scales.
    That could conceivably happen this year on the Democratic side. However, it's simply not possible for Republican superdelegates to override the wishes of Republican voters. Thanks to the rules the national GOP has established, Republican "superdelegates" aren't very "super" at all.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't be to quick to tout the wisdom of Republican voters--except for the 2/3 or so who didn't vote for Trump...more still doesn't mean majority...a fact that he and many others don't grasp. The Democrats will probably be thankful for Trump allowing for another Democrat in the White House for the next 4 years. Now, tell us again how much the R's are than D's...

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is very possible that those smart R's & conservatives who refuse to vote for Trump may stay home and not vote for Congress members either...

The GOP is imploding...and will self-destruct if something doesn't change and fast!

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    It is very possible that those smart R's & conservatives who refuse to vote for Trump may stay home and not vote for Congress members either...

The GOP is imploding...and will self-destruct if something doesn't change and fast!
    I understand the theory. If you kept saying it enough it will become true.

Let's see you say you don't like clinton and your a life long liberal (but never say much about her)and probably will not vote. I only guess you are hoping to have a lot of company from both parties.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I understand the theory. If you kept saying it enough it will become true.

Let's see you say you don't like clinton and your a life long liberal (but never say much about her)and probably will not vote. I only guess you are hoping to have a lot of company from both parties.
    I'm doing my own protest and won't vote for Hillary as I feel that she "let me down"; however, being that I am in what is surely to remain a red state regardless, it won't matter. In this case, if it is between Trump and Clinton, Clinton is the lesser of the two evils and actually has some sense about herself and isn't likely to start WWIII with her big hateful mouth and stupid world-reaching decisions...I won't be disappointed if she wins against Trump.

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some months back.

During Sunday night’s Democrat debate, presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton made the outrageous statement that Donald Trump was featured in ISIS recruiting videos. The lie was swiftly debunked, but what is perhaps most ironic is the fact that there is an ISIS recruitment video currently making the rounds that features, of all people, former president Bill Clinton and current president Barack Obama.

Starts approx. 1:44 sec into video.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/12/hi...ims-to-recruit

Now Slick Willie is featured
    http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/21/do...nton-is-video/

ISIS last month, entitled “No Respite,” includes an image of Bill Clinton, who is called a “fornicator”

Post amended automatically

She does lie. Talk about stupid.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree, the US deserves a President who is not a liar...wonder if that'll ever happen? Won't with the two expected to square off against each other this year.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wmrn43a View Post
    The Democratic Party, you're a superdelegate if you're a member of the official party apparatus. That includes all current Democratic governors and members of Congress as well as former presidents, former vice presidents, state party chairs, and that sort of thing. In the Democratic Party, superdelegates can vote for whichever candidate they wish regardless of how the state that they come from votes, and in total, superdelegates comprise about 15 percent of the total delegates that determine the nomination.
    The more important distinction, though, is that Republican superdelegates do not have the freedom to vote for whichever candidate they please. The Republican National Committee ruled in 2015 that their superdelegates must vote for the candidate that their state voted for, and that's the biggest difference between Republican and Democratic superdelegates.
    In general, superdelegates are a way for the party elite to exert additional influence over the nomination process. If voters were on the verge of nominating a candidate who the party felt didn't have a good shot at winning the general election, the superdelegates might step in and tip the scales.
    That could conceivably happen this year on the Democratic side. However, it's simply not possible for Republican superdelegates to override the wishes of Republican voters. Thanks to the rules the national GOP has established, Republican "superdelegates" aren't very "super" at all.

Don't the super d's vote as the states only the first ballot? Then it becomes a Romney controlled "brokered convention"

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast