Thread: Trump Cheats

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Trump Cheats

Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha View Post
    TV Azteca editor-in-chief just told me reporter "didn't really" have scheduled interview but was trying to get one

According to the tweet by Byers, Stupenengo never actually had an interview lined up with Trump and was merely waiting around in the lobby in the hopes that one could be arranged.

In all likelihood, there was no time for the Trump campaign to fit in an interview with the Spanish-speaking reporter, and he was asked to leave and come back another time, perhaps actually scheduling an interview first next time instead of just showing up and demanding one.

The fact that Stupenengo was speaking Spanish on his phone when the campaign informed him there wouldn’t be an interview that day was merely a coincidence exploited by the reporter and the liberals at Buzzfeed to push their narrative.

Yes, you were and are dishonest for not following your own post and getting your facts straight. You throw hand grenades and continue on unconcerned about the validity of what you post if it goes against your per-conceived ideas and hatred.
    She posted a article that she did not write. That make her dishonest??? Your kidding right?

You have the balls to complain about preconceived ideas and hatred?

That is the only thing that you post. The only thing.

But you have made a true believer out of me, you are no longer worth rebutting. You will be happy to read that I'm done with your mindless never-ending childish bullshit.

Where is the kill-file button?
    Likes slick liked this post

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha View Post
    TV Azteca editor-in-chief just told me reporter "didn't really" have scheduled interview but was trying to get one

According to the tweet by Byers, Stupenengo never actually had an interview lined up with Trump and was merely waiting around in the lobby in the hopes that one could be arranged.

In all likelihood, there was no time for the Trump campaign to fit in an interview with the Spanish-speaking reporter, and he was asked to leave and come back another time, perhaps actually scheduling an interview first next time instead of just showing up and demanding one.

The fact that Stupenengo was speaking Spanish on his phone when the campaign informed him there wouldn’t be an interview that day was merely a coincidence exploited by the reporter and the liberals at Buzzfeed to push their narrative.

Yes, you were and are dishonest for not following your own post and getting your facts straight. You throw hand grenades and continue on unconcerned about the validity of what you post if it goes against your per-conceived ideas and hatred.

Maybe I was wrong and you really are "that stupid..." I am done with you, I don't pull the wings off butterflies, kick defenseless puppies, or make fun of the mentally handicapped.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    They are looking for the wrong witch!!

Attachment 11215
    Unfortunately this cycle, all we got are witches...
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    She posted a article that she did not write. That make her dishonest??? Your kidding right?
    But you have made a true believer out of me, you are no longer worth rebutting. You will be happy to read that I'm done ...
    "Yes, you were and are dishonest for not following your own post and getting your facts straight. You throw hand grenades and continue on unconcerned about the validity of what you post if it goes against your per-conceived ideas and hatred."

Where did I say she wrote the article?
    Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    I am done with you, ...
    Liberals are always "done" when caught.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He cheats, he lies, he is a phony...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2...bles/84543538/

When does it become tax fraud and evasion and criminal in nature?
    Last edited by KathyInAR; May 19th, 2016 at 03:17 PM.

Likes slick liked this post

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ask Obama's buddy Al Sharpton???
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And this has what exactly to do with Trump?

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually it has a lot, as Trump was in a few pics a couple of weeks ago at different events with Sharpton. Another self promoting pos

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One would think by now that trump is a D plant. He hangs out with the 2 reverends Al & Jesse. It's been proven on this site that he cheats on his taxes. What more does one need to know!

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was responding to your question on paying taxes.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    I was responding to your question on paying taxes.
    Okay...got it.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NTR: I was on an Ipad and not sure how to copy and quote.
    Guess you figured it out!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As some bitch once said, "Only the little people (meaning folks like you and I) pay taxes." Maybe I should just tell the AR taxing authority that my home is only worth $10k and my car is worth $500 and pay tax on that amount instead of the actual value...and then brag that my home is "worth" a cool million dollars and my car is worth $50k...just like Trumpie does, none of it true!

Thanks slick thanked for this post

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If one knows it is not true, then one must know what the truth is but in this case I don't think they do.

I find it sad that adult people are so quick to assume they are so clever when in fact they are not and their opinions are usually based on false assumptions.
    Last edited by Gotcha; May 20th, 2016 at 12:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is so funny!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Liberals love to have a politician bought by corporate America.

Democratic champions of the Little Guy are always in bed with Wall Street.
    To hear regular liberals tell it Democrats are against Wall Street, the big banks, most of corporate America, you know the 1percenter's.

For the Clintons, who once rented out the Lincoln Bedroom, too much doesn’t even approach being enough.

http://nypost.com/2016/05/22/how-corporate-america-bought-hillary-clinton-for-21m/

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

clinton presents herself as an economic populist but maintains close ties to Wall Street and big business. Clinton herself made nearly $12 million in speech fees in the two years between her State Department tenure and presidential campaign, putting her annual earnings at about 240 times the median American salary of $27,700.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/578452/perfect-example-hillary-clintons-1-percent-problem

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

clinton wants nothing more then to make as much money as she can and have as much power as possible.

She could care less over who's back she has to walk on to get it and in this case it is the average doofus liberal who think she cares about them.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gheeze, it would appear that Gotcha has crawled onto the Bernie bandwagon...

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast