Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Trump Cheats

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Trump Cheats

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    I guess we hear what we want to hear.
    In the video did you hear either of them say "video caused attack in Benghazi?"...what am I missing?
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obama never says 'terrorist'.
    Hillary mentions the attack on the Embassy @1:01
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes she did, and there were protests/riots going on in a many places in the Middle East, Africia and elsewhere during that dreadful and deadly week...I can see why the initial thoughts might have been that the incident in Benghazi could have be about the video; even though it was quickly obvious that it was not...however, she did not say in the video that it was the cause of the attack in Benghazi, she was speaking about the current things that were going on at the time...I do see how some could mistakenly think differently...it is important to listen to the words and not to let personal likes/dislikes and or biases to change the meanings of another's words...and especially not to let the talking heads at Fox, Limbaugh, et.al to tell one what was said and/or what to think. It is hard work to keep it all straight.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    Yes she did, and there were protests/riots going on in a many places in the Middle East, Africia and elsewhere during that dreadful and deadly week...I can see why the initial thoughts might have been that the incident in Benghazi could have be about the video; even though it was quickly obvious that it was not...however, she did not say in the video that it was the cause of the attack in Benghazi, she was speaking about the current things that were going on at the time...I do see how some could mistakenly think differently...it is important to listen to the words and not to let personal likes/dislikes and or biases to change the meanings of another's words...and especially not to let the talking heads at Fox, Limbaugh, et.al to tell one what was said and/or what to think. It is hard work to keep it all straight.
    Then why bring it up at all with the return of these dead American's. You speak of it as though it were 2 completely different matters.

I will say that had this been a R president and everything else was the same the tone would not be what you say now.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was all part of a very horrible week...and as Sundealer so accurately said, people hear what they want to hear...and I will add, some more than others.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quoting from the link:

"There is simply not enough concrete information in the public domain for Rubio or anyone to claim as FACT (emphasis mine) that Clinton did or did not lie to the Benghazi families.

Folks should read the whole link, rather than cherry picking.
    Thanks KathyInAR thanked for this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    Quoting from the link:

"There is simply not enough concrete information in the public domain for Rubio or anyone to claim as FACT (emphasis mine) that Clinton did or did not lie to the Benghazi families.

Folks should read the whole link, rather than cherry picking.
    I so agree with you!!! Regardless of our political bent, likes or dislikes, etc...don't we all want to know the truth??? To answer my own question...no, not all of us want to know the truth...at least not reality, some let their own biases color their truth...

I understand biases...we all have them; but, to be smart and well-informed we have to learn and accept the truth of a matter in spite of our biases. Yesterday, I faced that very fact...I was searching the Internet for the folks that my orthopedic doctor has referred me for further treatment for my arthritis and I though I'd found the name of the pain clinic and the three doctors listed there all had middle eastern names...I immediately felt my prejudice-bone twitch and hated what I saw...I realized that the name of the clinic that I'd clicked on was in Little Rock and not the one here in Conway where I have actually been referred...and when I clicked on the correct link I was relieved to see that the four doctors at that clinic are all white with American names (2 male and 2 females). I was a bit ashamed for my feelings, but I realize I am human and that biases are a condition thereof...however, even if the first link was correct, I would have taken the appointment.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; May 27th, 2016 at 09:49 AM.

Likes Fastcar liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trump is such a phony!!! Even when it amounts to nothing...he still can't tell the truth...

http://mashable.com/2016/06/18/donal.../#pxmfGM1SCSqk

Charlie Sheen didn't invite Donald Trump to his wedding, but did that stop The Donald from giving him a gift? Come on, guys. Of course not.

According to Sheen, the bizarre gesture occurred at a celebratory dinner five years ago. "[Trump] started saying ... 'I'm sorry I can't make your wedding,'" Sheen told Norton. "And I'm like, I didn't invite you."

But Trump, ever an ambassador of goodwill, presented Sheen with the cufflinks straight from his shirt cufflinks he assured Sheen were solid platinum.

Unfortunately, that promise was more than a little bogus. When Sheen had the jewelry appraised, he discovered the cufflinks were not platinum, but pewter adorned with "bad zirconia."

They were stamped "Trump," of course.

Thanks slick thanked for this post

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Charlie Sheen!

Come on you can find better material then this guy.

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha View Post
    clinton presents herself as an economic populist but maintains close ties to Wall Street and big business. Clinton herself made nearly $12 million in speech fees in the two years between her State Department tenure and presidential campaign, putting her annual earnings at about 240 times the median American salary of $27,700.
    http://theweek.com/speedreads/578452...ercent-problem
    clinton wants nothing more then to make as much money as she can and have as much power as possible.
    She could care less over who's back she has to walk on to get it and in this case it is the average doofus liberal who think she cares about them.

Gheeze, it would appear that Gotcha has crawled onto the Bernie bandwagon...
    Why would you say that?

Is there anything I wrote that is NOT correct?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Charlie Sheen!

Come on you can find better material then this guy.
    I wasn't looking...the link was on another page I was looking at...don't you find it humorous that Trump is so pretentious, and lies when the lie serves no purpose except his attempt to make himself seems "grander" than he actually is? It is that narcissistic personality of his at work...

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did not say you were looking I said, "Come on you can find better material then this guy." You did find it right while looking on another page?

I would not believe anything and that means "ANYTHING" Sheen says. It does not matter what the subject is.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why would you say that?

Is there anything I wrote that is NOT correct?

I said it because what you said was so similar to what Bernie has been saying--railing against the "top 1%ers" and such. I am not questioning your assessment of Hillary's desire for wealth and power...it's kinda the "American Way," isn't it? I do think she can desire wealth and power and also "care about" others who don't have her wealth and power. I think there are many wealthy people who care about those at the bottom or near bottom of the economical/social ladder. Bill Gates, the Kennedy family, Warren Buffet, et.al. It doesn't mean that because one has they don't recognize and empathize with those who don't have...and want and are willing to help those who have not.

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since clinton (both of them) have a history of lying I will go with what the families said.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did not say you were looking I said, "Come on you can find better material then this guy." You did find it right while looking on another page?

I would not believe anything and that means "ANYTHING" Sheen says. It does not matter what the subject is.
    It's fine with me if you don't believe it...I'm sure Trump will also say it's not true, that like everyone else who has anything derogatory or unflattering to say about him, "they are lying."

Oh, and further he will threaten to sue him!
    Last edited by KathyInAR; June 19th, 2016 at 11:26 AM.

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said it because what you said was so similar to what Bernie has been saying--railing against the "top 1%ers" and such. I am not questioning your assessment of Hillary's desire for wealth and power...it's kinda the "American Way," isn't it? I do think she can desire wealth and power and also "care about" others who don't have her wealth and power. I think there are many wealthy people who care about those at the bottom or near bottom of the economical/social ladder. Bill Gates, the Kennedy family, Warren Buffet, et.al. It doesn't mean that because one has they don't recognize and empathize with those who don't have...and want and are willing to help those who have not.
    As I re-call when Romney was running you questioned his empathy since he wore a couple hundred dollar shirts and his wife wore expensive cloths. But he was an R which changes everything.

Post amended automatically

It's fine with me if you don't believe it...I'm sure Trump will also say it's not true, that like everyone else who has anything derogatory or unflattering to say about him, "they are lying."
    As I said, I would not believe anything sheen says about any subject.

But sheen fits your agenda so I understand.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As a aside, we rented the movie 13 Hours at Benghazi.

It is pretty much the book, but shows stuff that you may want to see, stuff that the book does not convey. At the end it tells what happened to the players involved. I gotta tell you, it absolutely pissed me off! The CIA station chief, was given some sort of a atta boy, good job award. This is the same friggin' guy that told the shooters to stand down and not drive across town to help those under attack. If he turned them loose immediately rather when they went on their own 3 hours later, there was a heck of a good chance the death count would have been halved.
    He is responsible for that clusterf**k! Nobody else.

If you should decide to watch this movie keep a box of Kleenex handy.
    Likes KathyInAR liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As I re-call when Romney was running you questioned his empathy since he wore a couple hundred dollar shirts and his wife wore expensive cloths. But he was an R which changes everything.

As I said, I would not believe anything sheen says about any subject.

But sheen fits your agenda so I understand.
    Why do you insist on trying to make this about me?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    As a aside, we rented the movie 13 Hours at Benghazi.

It is pretty much the book, but shows stuff that you may want to see, stuff that the book does not convey. At the end it tells what happened to the players involved. I gotta tell you, it absolutely pissed me off! The CIA station chief, was given some sort of a atta boy, good job award. This is the same friggin' guy that told the shooters to stand down and not drive across town to help those under attack. If he turned them loose immediately rather when they went on their own 3 hours later, there was a heck of a good chance the death count would have been halved.
    He is responsible for that clusterf**k! Nobody else.

If you should decide to watch this movie keep a box of Kleenex handy.
    Thanx! It is on On Demand and I will watch it this afternoon.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast