Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Trump Cheats

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Trump Cheats

No big surprise, he cheated on at least two of his three wives, and he cheats at golf too, so says Oscar De La Hoya:

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/spo...ating-in-golf/

The former boxing champion said Trump hit his first ball into the water, hit a second out of bounds, then a third into the water again. His fourth ball then went into the bushes.

"Donald, what he does is he tees off first so we go off to our balls and what do we see but Donald Trump right in the middle of the fairway," De La Hoya said. "He said, 'Hey look, I found my first ball.'"

On the next hole, a par-3, De La Hoya said Trump hit into some bushes and again went ahead of the other players in his cart. When the rest of the group got to the green, he said Trump's ball was 3 feet from the hole.

"And by the way I'm picking it up," De La Hoya quoted Trump as saying. "It's a gimme."

De La Hoya believes Trump's behavior on the golf course is reflective of his true self.

"It shows something about his character," he said. "Golf is a gentleman's sport. You don't lie about your score, you don't lie about moving your ball. It goes to show what we're dealing with."

"...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Trump Cheats

Trump claims he has never even played golf with De La Hoya. Somebody's fibbing.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know, I'd look to see who has the most to lose or gain from the claim. Seems Trump wins that go-round.

De La Hoya is not the first person who has accused him of cheating at golf...there are others, many...

http://gawker.com/a-brief-history-of...ins-1774776293

From the above link (I'm not using the quote feature as there are quotes within quotes and it is confusing)

"...

The former boxing champ is far from the first person to be baffled by the Donald’s golf game. In January, Samuel L. Jackson was asked about the differences between the presumptive Republican nominee’s style of play and his own. His answer was devastatingly simple: “I don’t cheat.”

I’m tempted to insert here a mention of Trump’s own documented history of spousal indiscretion, but we’re getting off track. This is about golf, not obscenely wealthy men who like to mess around on their wives.

Anyway, about a month after the Jackson dustup, Anthony Anderson backed his fellow actor up, saying he’d played in a game with both Jackson and Trump and witnessed some shenanigans himself. From The Hollywood Reporter:

“Trump is a great golfer. I’m not going to say Trump cheats,” Anderson told Meyers. “His caddy cheats for him.”
    Meyers asked if Anderson actually saw the cheating happening.

“Oh yes, several times. Several times,” said Anderson. “I mis-hit a ball — it hooked a little left about 20 yards. Trump hit the exact same shot but went 20 yards further left than mine. I could not find my ball in this trash. Trump’s ball had the fluffiest lie in the middle of the fairway. Like I say, I didn’t see Trump cheat because he was on the t-box with me, but his ball was right there in the middle of the fairway.”

That specific mode of cheating—hitting a bad hook or slice, then having a caddy surreptitiously put the ball in the fairway—sounds suspiciously similar to an apparent rumor among employees at the Trump National Golf Club in New Jersey about the club’s sputtering, tangerine-faced owner.

The Washington Post’s Ben Terris did a thorough investigation into the cheating accusations against Trump last year, and heard this tidbit from a former caddy at Trump National:

Jonathan Carr spent the 2007 and 2008 golf seasons caddying at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J. He remembers a gregarious club owner who treated the caddies with the utmost respect, a man who, despite lacking a “pristine” golf swing, played with a high level of skill and an even higher level of confidence. Carr never saw Trump come close to bending the rules, although he said everyone who caddied there had heard of that reputation.

“The caddies would say, ‘If I get on his bag, I’m going to make sure he always has a good lie,’ ” Carr said, meaning that even if Trump shanked a ball, the caddies would do what they could to place it on the fairway.

Jonathan Carr, the caddy, said he didn’t specifically see Trump cheating, but plenty of other quoted in Terris’s story said that they had.

There was a Sports Illustrated editor who said Trump’s ball would mysteriously appear on the green after he’d been “hacking in the weeds.”

There was Rick Reilly, who said Trump is an “11 on a scale of one to 10" when it came to golf cheating. There was the aging rocker Alice Cooper, who once answered a question about the “worst celebrity golf cheat” by saying “I played with Donald Trump one time. That’s all I’m going to say.”

The rumors aren’t even particularly new: way back in 2006, TMZ gave the following quite detailed account of Trump’s shenanigans on the links, citing “multiple sources” who’d seen it happen.

Numerous sources tell us The Donald shanked his shot from the tee out of bounds into the weeds. He then proceeded to drive his golf cart - alone- down to find his ball. When he noticed his ball went into the natural preserve area, he turned his golf cart to block him as he took a ball out of his pocket, looked over at his partners to make sure they weren’t watching, and rolled the new ball into the rough.

The rule in golf is when you hit your ball into the natural preserve, it’s played as a lateral hazard. This means you drop your ball 2 club lengths from point of entry. Donald’s ball was dropped much further than 2 club lengths from point of entry - more like 4 or 5.

When the new roll sunk too deep into the rough grass, Trump picked up the ball and placed it higher in the grass to improve the lie of his ball. The Donald then got into his golf cart to drive back to his partners to tell them he found his ball.

Trump frequently touts his own abilities on the course, but even his ostensible allies have called them into question. A New York Times profile of Trump’s butler from earlier this year contained this passage about the boss’s game:

Mr. Trump is abundantly proud of his ability to drive a golf ball, once asking rhetorically during a news conference: “Do I hit it long? Is Trump strong?”

Mr. Senecal suggested that Mr. Trump was perhaps not quite as strong as he imagined, remembering times they would hit balls together from the Mar-a-Lago property into the Intracoastal Waterway.

“Tony, how far is that?” Mr. Trump would ask.

“It’s like 275 yards,” Mr. Senecal would respond, though he said the actual distance was 225 yards.

What could it be that’s holding Trump back, keeping him from meeting his full Tiger Woods potential (golf-wise)? Maybe it’s those tiny hands of his. "

Last edited by KathyInAR; May 6th, 2016 at 10:31 AM.

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is all great news. I'll watch NBC for details. Extraordinary story.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There seems to be no end to "Trump cheats at golf stories" going way back to the 1990's...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...0f8_story.html

For a guy who cheats at something as unimportant as golf; how can he be trusted not to cheat at the important things...well, nothing I guess...just ask Ivana and Marla. Of course, Marla should have seen it coming...if they cheat with you, they will cheat on you...as well as there have been rumors that Marla may have cheated as well--he should have been aware of the same rule, "if they cheat with you, they will cheat on you."
    Last edited by KathyInAR; May 6th, 2016 at 10:41 AM.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha View Post
    This is all great news. I'll watch NBC for details. Extraordinary story.
    Do you only have problems with the honesty of someone who wants to be president of our country...if it is a Democrat?

For your reading pleasure if you are really concerned about the honestly of those who want to be president of our country:

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...andals/474726/

For the man who says he "never settles a lawsuit" against him, he sure has settled lots of lawsuits against him.

This could be fun, if it weren't so sad for our country...I could do this all day as there is no shortage of fodder...
    Last edited by KathyInAR; May 6th, 2016 at 11:08 AM.

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And Hillary's a habitual liar.

Again, so what?
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, it would seem to me that those who find Hillary unacceptable based on honesty, would apply the same measure to Trump. Unless they believe that as long as it is "their own liar/cheater" it is okay.

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Every lie Hillary has mouthed was while she held a public office.
    Just like a fisherman, Trump, while he maybe a public figure, has lied only as a basically a nobody. His lies haven't put anyone in danger or gotten anyone killed.
    And in the paraphrased words of Hillary, 'At this point what difference does it make?'

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A liar is a liar is a liar...leopards don't change their spots nor tigers their stripes...why give him an opportunity to bring all his cheating/ lying and hateful shortcomings (no pun intended ) into the White House?

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trump just seems to spout whatever comes off the top of his head - maybe he'd do better to be a little more "scripted".

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is right and exactly why he could be dangerous on the world stage...his threatening of China and Japan, and the fact that the US owes China and Japan billions and billions of $$$ doesn't seem rational or smart.

https://www.nationalpriorities.org/c...eral-debt-who/

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WVaKay View Post
    Trump just seems to spout whatever comes off the top of his head - maybe he'd do better to be a little more "scripted".
    But isn't that a good part of the problem?? People that are bought and pay for by people like Trump!
    Soros and Koch Brothers are master puppeteers as evidence by this primary election protests.
    Maybe it is time to stop all the PC BS and go back to speaking our minds.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That only works with people who are sane and as a President, not an egotistical narcissistic self-centered maniac. Hitler, Atillia the Hun, nor Bin Ladin were interested in "PC BS" either.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They also didn't allow the population to speak their minds.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is right! If Trump could get away with it, he wouldn't either...his "get 'em outa here" sorta speaks to that...also, he doesn't listen unless he is hearing what he wants to hear...watching a few interviews proves that...

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The flip-flop that beats all flip-flops...it is really, really yuge...

http://features.aol.com/video/see-mo...terrific-woman

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone is great until you run against them.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup, and this seems to the only the first in a long line of flip-flops to come...

What I find so interesting is that now with his attacks on Hillary about Bill's infidelity...and him on his 3d marriage after having been guilty of cheating on the first two wives...and he has made remarks about the age of Monique L. when she and Bill had their disgusting whatever you call it...doesn't seem that the word "affair" is the right word as it seemed to be very one-sided, remember the testimony when Monique said she had to remind Bill what her name was?...when Trump was cheating on wife #1 with a 20-something he was already in his 40's...basically the same ages...and as a father to the child he had with wife #2, he saw her only a couple of weeks each year when they vacationed in Florida during the summer rather than seeing her all through the year...ex-wife #2 has said that he paid the child's bills, but that she did the "raising" of the child as a single mother, he basically was uninvolved. The bottom line is that Trump has absolutely no room to talk about the moral or immoral behavior of others. There is so much ammunition on both sides that this race has the opportunity to becoming the nastiest one ever...how anyone can be proud of or think it is acceptable to go on the attack as Trump has against both Hillary and Elizabeth Warren...I have no problem with attacking their political positions and such, but the personal attacks should be an embarrassment for anyone who would consider Trump "an acceptable candidate" that I can't help but question their own moral compass.

Likes slick liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warren, AN ELECTED OFFICIAL, has no business attacking anyone! If she want in the fray she should have run!

Mitt and Sarah, neither an elected official, can rant on all the want. They do not represent the people, only their tiny minds.

Oh and which candidate did Warren endorse??? She hasn't! Wonder why??

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast