Thread: Moe's SW Grill

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Moe's SW Grill

The kid who was wrapping burritos broke the wrapper for mine. Her solution? Well first look like she was going to cry and then, toss out half the ingredients straight off the top of the burrito. The base of the burrito is rice, then beans, then the rest. All the "rest", in this case all the chicken, guac, cheese, onions, sour creme, salsa and cilantro went in the trash. When I got home, all I had was a thick layer of rice and a few beans. Overall, salty but tasteless but that could be because I was eating rice with a few beans. The atmosphere is noisy and confused. Too many children as employees and not enough adults watching the shop. As bad as Taco Bell is in Palm Coast, I would go there before this again. It was bad, really bad. If this was not a small market, I would say they'll sink quickly. I've been to other Moe's locations and they're fine, nothing special, but okay. Re-training is needed or training in this case. The kid had no idea what she was doing. If it had been an adult wrapping the burrito, I would have said, hey wait a minute now, you just tossed out all the goodies but it was crowded, the kid freaked out so, deal with it tomorrow. They are just not ready to open.
    Likes Jeannie liked this post

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Moe's SW Grill

Ewww nasty!
    Along with Taco Bell and Chipolte!
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As bad as Taco Smell and Chipotle are, Moe's is worse. Moe's is the pits. Check out the steam table there and take note of the bucket with the fixin's for Wanda's Taco; tilapia tails. Totally disgusting. We need a visit to La Cocina on US 1 in St Augustine to get the foul taste of Moe's out of our mouths. Moe's is good for a clean out but make sure to take an extra BP pill.

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moe's is good for a clean out but make sure to take an extra BP pill.

Name:  13237630_928964553882400_5750673200608894985_n.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  145.4 KB
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL! My wife has a co-worker who also "dined" at Moe's last weekend. When she described her next morning experience, it sounded a lot like the depiction above. She has sworn Moe's off forever. I would give them another chance but not right away. They need to figure out the hot things hot and cold things cold mystery and always wear plastic gloves.

Founder Mahjongg 3D Tile Set 1 Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Nile Tiles Champion, Snow Day Champion, Food Mahjong Champion, Calculation Solitaire Champion, Calculation Solitaire Easy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another place I will never go to.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you know her name,
    or could you describe what she looks like?

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, you mean the kid? She didn't start the process. The guy who loads the rice and then the beans, the first one in the food line screwed up by putting too much rice on the burrito. The kid instead of asking for help decided to fix it herself and well, I got shorted most of the goodies. It may have been a blessing in disguise. I got mildly ill the next morning but nothing like my wife's co-worker. I think it was the chicken. I only had a few pieces of it. They really need more hands on management from an adult. With gloves, wear gloves!

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moe's never did get back with me. I sent in a comment card and sent an email asking to speak to management. They don't seem to care.