Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Why Trump is Dangerous

Oh good grief, Hillary doesn't only have to fight through the republicans, the right-wing media, her own failings; but, the men in and around her...

Here in the South we say, "Bless her heart."

But what I find hilarious is Trump's response...he who trashed a sitting Federal judge who is presiding over many-million-dollar law suit against him...the brain-dead Trump says: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...meeting-224983

Donald Trump on Thursday called Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s private meeting with Bill Clinton on her private plane earlier this week “terrible” and said it is such a big story that “even the liberal media’s making it a big story.”

“It is an amazing thing,” Trump said. “I heard about it last night. They actually went on to the plane as I understand it. That’s terrible. And it was really a sneak. It was really something that they didn’t want publicized as I understand it. Wow, I just think it’s so terrible, I think it’s so horrible.”

Lynch told reporters in Los Angeles Wednesday that her visit with Clinton had been “primarily social” and that the two had spoken mostly of grandchildren, their respective travels and golf. She said he did not raise the Justice Department’s investigation into his wife’s use of a private email server during her tenure as secretary of state

The attorney general’s assurances were not enough for Trump though, who used the meeting on the tarmac in Phoenix as evidence supporting his argument of “the rigged system, how it’s been rigged.” He questioned both Clinton and Lynch’s judgment for creating even the perception of a conflict of interest.

“I think it’s the biggest story – one of the big stories of this week of this month, of this year,” continued Trump. “This is terrible and nobody can understand why nothing’s happened. You see a thing like this and, even in terms of judgment, how bad of judgment is it for him or for her to do this? I mean, who would do this?”

“It’s a massive story now. It’s all over the place,” the presumptive GOP nominee continued. “Even the liberal media’s making it a big story, which is shocking to me, because it’s so out of bounds. Wow, that’s an amazing thing.”

He further said that he was flabbergasted and had never heard of anything like this before.

Then there was the case when Antonin Scalia and Dick Cheney went on a weekend duck hunting trip together right after the Supreme court takes a case related to Cheney's secret meeting with oil companies. Justice Scalia refused to recuse himself.

http://writ.news.findlaw.com/lazarus/20040205.html
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With all the noise about Benghazi it is not too surprising the media hasn't jumped on this.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-d...OTQyODU0OTQ1S0

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then there was the case when Antonin Scalia and Dick Cheney went on a weekend duck hunting trip together right after the Supreme court takes a case related to Cheney's secret meeting with oil companies. Justice Scalia refused to recuse himself.
    This came out on Thursday AFTER Lynch's meeting with Slick Willie!
    http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/286195-feds-ask-for-27-month-delay-in-release-of-clinton-aides-emails

Post amended automatically

And then this!!
    https://www.rt.com/usa/349134-lynch-...email-scandal/
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    With all the noise about Benghazi it is not too surprising the media hasn't jumped on this.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-d...OTQyODU0OTQ1S0
    Yeah, I saw that on the Internet a day or two ago. It is hard to fault those who are hurting for the lost of their loved one--but, reasonable people eventually come around and realize what is true and factual. Also, in people's grief I think it is very possible that one could get many things they are hearing all jumbled up and don't always hear what they really think they heard. There are those that said Hillary told them the story that is claimed by some and others say that she did not say that to them. It was a horrible time for the survivors of those killed and I don't think we can take as the gospel that everything they have said is accurate even though they may believe that it is. It was good for the Ambassador's family to come forward and advise what their feelings and thoughts are.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post

I know that the right-wing media machine is trying to tie the two instances into one knot...but, they are two distinct different things involving two different Departments (Dept of State and Dept of Justice)--one has absolutely nothing to do with the other. The request for additional time to meet a FOIA request is not unusual...I know that 27 months seems like a long time and it is; however, the work involved to meet this requirement is gigantic! There are approximately 14,000 pages where every word in every sentence in every paragraph on every page must be read to determine any information, names, numbers, etc. that must be redacted or eliminated from disclosure due to lawful exemptions to the FOIA procedures and regulations. I can only imagine how many FOIA requests that Dept of State must be receiving and there are only so many resources available to "answer the mail." Like everything else, it mostly comes down to $$$$ and ˘˘˘˘. They can't just hire temporary help to get this project out--responding to FOIA requests requires specialized knowledge of what is subject to release under FOIA and what the exceptions are and so forth--nevermind that a lot of this material is probably classified, secret or sensitive in some way and the workers will need to have the required security clearances. What sounds simple is not always simple, in fact it seldom is.

Now, Bill seeing Lynch was a bad idea regardless of the reason...with Bill for a friend, Hillary doesn't need any enemies. She's probably looking for an unbreakable vase as we write these posts.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; July 1st, 2016 at 04:10 PM.

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's with the undrlining?

I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    What's with the undrlining?

I have no idea...I must have zigged when I should have zagged...I will try to edit and fix...

just tried to to edit but it does not show underline...maybe we got gremlins.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; July 1st, 2016 at 04:11 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123