Catchdog
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Bin Rentals during renovation?

Hi people,
    We are getting our home renovated. There is a lot of junk items and waste being generated and it is just piling up. We donít know what to do about it. Our neighbour suggested that we hire bin rentals because they will come and collect everything in premium bins and dispose it. She even suggested Reb Bins , a junk removal company. But Iím worried whether they will charge too much? Also how long should we rent a bin and what size of bin should we rent? What did you all do when you renovated your homes? Please help. Thanks.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Bin Rentals during renovation?

Name:  WelcomeOurGroupCats.gif
Views: 35
Size:  36.7 KB

Hi Jenny,

I have no info regarding your question; however, I see that you are a new member of CrackerCoast and I want to welcome you to our little, sometimes continuous but always caring, family! Please go to this thread and introduce yourself and enjoy looking around this wonderful site that our fearless leader ROOT has provided for us:

http://crackercoast.com/crackerchat/...ight=introduce

I'm sure someone in the local area will be along to provide the information you have requested.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most waste disposal companies rent bins. Advance waste. Waste Management. Or whoever your local trash service is.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

SUN PRINCESS Rabbit Hunter Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion, 1812 Overature Champion, Map Making Champion, Moebius Syndrome Champion, Grave Robber v32 Champion, Pirates of The Caribbean Champion, Wiggi Woods Champion, Super Bobolz Champion, Splash Back Champion, Run Lil Broccoli Champion, Bill and Ben Hard v2 Champion, Juba Conmigo Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Look Alive Champion, Belter Champion, Sudoku Game Play 80 Champion, Sudoku Game Play 96 Champion, Sudoku Game Play 110 Champion, Sudoku Game Play 37 Champion, Sudoku Game Play 112 Champion, Shift Champion, Connectors Champion, Monkey Go Happy Marathon 2 Champion, Kaka Killer Champion, Dragon Warrior Dragon Scroll v32 Champion, Word Labyrinth Champion, Stackz Champion, Witch Hut Champion, Ghost Mouse Champion, Hurricane Slider Champion, Vespa Slider Champion, Mystery Stone Room Escape Champion, Wordsearch: European Countries Champion, Abyss Champion, Mystery of ancient tomb escape Champion, Beauty Bathroom Escape Champion, The I of it Champion, Bridge Crossing Champion, Stone Age Spear Champion, Caps Champion, Know Your Trivia Champion, Science quiz Champion, Movie History and Trivia Champion, Geography Quiz - Europe Champion, The Apiculturist's Laboratory Champion, Quiz Me Champion, Did You Know? Champion, Qube 2 Champion, God Save the Queen Champion, Brain Solver Champion, Pumpkin Pie Panic Champion, Speed Breakers Deluxe Champion, Rainbow Bullets Champion, Stars Champion, Puzzle Cannon Champion, Treasure Seekers: Lost Jewels Champion, Santa's Quest Champion, Christmas Zombie Defence Champion, Happy Christmas Champion, Mutant Snowmen Champion, Fort Defender Champion, Pyroclastic Flow Champion, Disc Shooting Champion, Skillshot Champion, Dungeon Escape Champion, Swing Me Champion, Slingshot Picnic Defender Champion, Polymath Number Champion, Regions of Ireland Champion, Deluminate Champion, Swapster Champion, Math Balloons Prime Numbers Champion, Hold multiples of ten Champion, Prison Escape Champion, 1 More Balloon Champion, Dupligon Champion, Pipe Twister Champion, Pixelfield Champion, Gears And Chains Spin It Champion, SamuraiBurst Champion, Chisel 2 Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jenny View Post
    Hi people,
    We are getting our home renovated. There is a lot of junk items and waste being generated and it is just piling up. We don’t know what to do about it. Our neighbour suggested that we hire bin rentals because they will come and collect everything in premium bins and dispose it. She even suggested Reb Bins , a junk removal company. But I’m worried whether they will charge too much? Also how long should we rent a bin and what size of bin should we rent? What did you all do when you renovated your homes? Please help. Thanks.
    What area do you live in?

Hometown Dumpster Rental - Best Prices in Flagler County, FL

www.hometowndumpsterrental.com/Florida/dumpsters-flagler-county.html

Save $50 - $150 when you rent a roll off dumpster directly from a Flagler County ... companed to Waste Management or out-of-state, "budget" dumpster brokers.

Waste Management Roll Off Dumpsters in Flagler ... - Dumpster Rentals

www.dumpstersource.com/Waste-Management-Roll-Off-Dumpsters/.../Flagler-County...

Dumpster: Rent a Dumpster from DumpsterSource. DumpsterSource.com provides Waste Management Roll Off Dumpsters in Flagler County, Florida.

Dumpster rentals for Palm Coast, FL - WastePro Dumpster Rental

www.wasteprodumpsterrental.com/florida/palm-coast-dumpster-rental/

Waste Pro provides affordable, accessible, courteous Palm Coast roll off ... Other nearby service areas include St. Johns, Putnam, and Flagler Counties, to name a few. ... trash removal; yard waste removal; removal of commercial waste; house ...
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    Ben Franklin
    Likes R2D2 liked this post

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See, I told'ya--there'd be local folks coming along to help you with your question. This is a good, knowledgeable and experienced bunch of folks and I hope you will become a regular poster of CrackerCoast.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.