User Tag List

Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: 6-Year-Old Boys Caught Having Sex At Day Camp

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Default 6-Year-Old Boys Caught Having Sex At Day Camp

    LEESBURG, Fla. --

    Two 6-year-old boys were caught performing oral and anal sex at a day camp in Leesburg.The mother of one of the boys told WESH 2 News that her 6-year old son came home describing oral and anal sex acts he took part in at the city-run summer camp.She asked WESH 2 News to conceal her identity to protect her son."I was shocked, upset, concerned and worried as to where my son had learned this from," she said.The incident occured under a piece of playground equipment, just large enough for the kids to get underneath and conceal what they were doing from counselors. Another camper noticed what was going on."[The counselors] were there all over the playground," said Deputy City Manager Jay Evans. "And they weren't clustered all in one area, they were dispersed all over the playground. It's hard to fathom how this happened."Once counselors got wind of what was going on, Evans said they jumped into action."We immediately contacted law enforcement, we brought in the Department of Children and Families and the Children's Advocacy Center to see if we'd determine where this inappropriate contact originated," he said.According to both 6-year-old boys, an 8-year-old boy at camp taught them what to do and this wasn't their first time."They believe that it happened between eight and 10 times over the course of three weeks," the mother said.She said the camp counselors should have been watching the kids more closely.Evans said investigators were looking to see where at least one of the children learned the conduct, but weren't able to determine that.The city said it was aware of the sexual incident. City officials didn't dispute that it took place, and they said they have made some changes to prevent it from happening again.All three children who were involved in the incident no longer attend camp, and the city has since boarded up all access under the playground equipment.The city has also offered counseling to the families and training to the counselers so that they will know not to assume children are playing innocently, officials said. They will also be trained to keep a closer watch on the kids."It's very emotional, very unsettling," the mother said. "You know, you're entrusting your child to someone to take care of them and protect them."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Palm Coast, Florida, United States
    Posts
    14,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    29
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Items for Sale
    Rep Power
    90

    Default Re: 6-Year-Old Boys Caught Having Sex At Day Camp

    Oh for crying out loud, so lets pin a sexual offender label on all three of them for the next ten years. While its not appropriate I just don't see the interaction of children under 9 to be as big a deal as this. they knew it was wrong or they wouldn't have been hiding.
    Were they need to watch is the 8 year olds contacts, brother cousin Uncle or family Friend. and even then there is no assurance of misdeeds. it could be a creative kid mimicking what he has seen and heard in the media.
    Now I know little boys and girls have instances like this, so why don't we hear about that on the news ?

    Smile cause your a Cracker now



  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Palm Coast
    Posts
    884
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: 6-Year-Old Boys Caught Having Sex At Day Camp

    It doesn't matter, boys and girls or boys and boys or girls and girls, what is shocking to me that they were 6 years old!!!!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Palm Coast, Florida, United States
    Posts
    14,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    29
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Items for Sale
    Rep Power
    90

    Default Re: 6-Year-Old Boys Caught Having Sex At Day Camp

    Exactly Old sailor they were 6 they had no Idea of what they were attempting It is what the Adults read into it and the media attention that makes it a sensation. I Really Do NOT believe that they were having some lustful porno scene as this makes out, Likely some investigative play.

    Smile cause your a Cracker now



  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    PALM COAST, Florida "The Greatest Place on Earth"
    Posts
    6,315
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    48

    Default Re: 6-Year-Old Boys Caught Having Sex At Day Camp

    I worry though Root that one of those kids, likely the 8 year old, may very well be in a bad environment, or he has been exposed wither as a witness or victim to inappropriate sexual behaviour for his age. Curiosity is natural, and I understand that, however oral and anal sex acts carried out while being hidden points to a much bigger problem in my opinion.
    For this to have happened 6-8 times over 3 weeks is even more disconcerting.
    I agree that the 2 that were observed do not by any stroke of the imagination need to be labeled as sexual predators, however the mere fact that this took place does point to the urgent need of a full investigation to ascertain where this behaviour originated. I'd bet money at this point that the investigation reveals a victim of a true predator at some point. Either a family mamber, friend, or other position of misplaced trust, and even if we cannot protect these kids from it at this point, shouldn't we do our best to make sure there are no further "victims"?
    "Zipity Do Da, Zipity Day, My oh My what a Wonderful Day"
    Plenty of Sunshine - Not much rain!




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: 6-Year-Old Boys Caught Having Sex At Day Camp

    Very good post and very good points. I would have to agree that the beginning of all this needs to be found and dealt with. I don't think this just came to the kids out of the blue. I mean,they didn't wake up thinking, " let's have sex with Tommy today " or did they. There is a serious problem some where and it needs to come to light

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Palm Coast, Florida, United States
    Posts
    14,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    29
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Items for Sale
    Rep Power
    90

    Default Re: 6-Year-Old Boys Caught Having Sex At Day Camp

    Quote Originally Posted by ROOT View Post
    they knew it was wrong or they wouldn't have been hiding.
    Were they need to watch is the 8 year olds contacts, brother cousin Uncle or family Friend. and even then there is no assurance of misdeeds. it could be a creative kid mimicking what he has seen and heard in the media.
    Now I know little boys and girls have instances like this, so why don't we hear about that on the news ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Itchey View Post
    I worry though Root that one of those kids, likely the 8 year old, may very well be in a bad environment, or he has been exposed wither as a witness or victim to inappropriate sexual behaviour for his age. Curiosity is natural, and I understand that, however oral and anal sex acts carried out while being hidden points to a much bigger problem in my opinion.
    For this to have happened 6-8 times over 3 weeks is even more disconcerting.
    I agree that the 2 that were observed do not by any stroke of the imagination need to be labeled as sexual predators, however the mere fact that this took place does point to the urgent need of a full investigation to ascertain where this behaviour originated. I'd bet money at this point that the investigation reveals a victim of a true predator at some point. Either a family mamber, friend, or other position of misplaced trust, and even if we cannot protect these kids from it at this point, shouldn't we do our best to make sure there are no further "victims"?
    thats exactly were I was going with the previous post, 8yrs is a little kid his parents need to be very suspicious of any other adults or teen males this boy has been exposed to but also exposure to porn or things that are better kept to adults.
    The regular razzing that is aceptable in school is to suggest degenerative acts between same sex partners. This has went on for years kid hear olderpeers talk and they see TV and internet over others shoulders, and they imitate that behavior. look at the baby bong picture. I'm just saying that there is posibility that something outside of abuse caused this curiosity and teaching to others.

    Smile cause your a Cracker now



  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bunnell, Florida, United States
    Posts
    4,829
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    38

    Default Re: 6-Year-Old Boys Caught Having Sex At Day Camp

    I think this was a little bit more than show and tell or playing doctor which would be age appropriate. Somebody knows something at an age they shouldn't know. It could be as innocent as the 8 year old watching a porn movie, but I don't think so. Regardless, three children have lost their innocence and the trail needs to be followed.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    Ben Franklin

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    491
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3

    Default Re: 6-Year-Old Boys Caught Having Sex At Day Camp

    Quote Originally Posted by Itchey View Post
    I worry though Root that one of those kids, likely the 8 year old, may very well be in a bad environment, or he has been exposed wither as a witness or victim to inappropriate sexual behaviour for his age. Curiosity is natural, and I understand that, however oral and anal sex acts carried out while being hidden points to a much bigger problem in my opinion.
    For this to have happened 6-8 times over 3 weeks is even more disconcerting.
    I agree that the 2 that were observed do not by any stroke of the imagination need to be labeled as sexual predators, however the mere fact that this took place does point to the urgent need of a full investigation to ascertain where this behaviour originated. I'd bet money at this point that the investigation reveals a victim of a true predator at some point. Either a family mamber, friend, or other position of misplaced trust, and even if we cannot protect these kids from it at this point, shouldn't we do our best to make sure there are no further "victims"?
    My experience leads me to agree with Itchey's point as well...in fact, I recently had to deal with a very similar situation...

    6 year old boy starts "making out" with his 3 year old sister...french kissing, etc....When six year old is asked where he learned this behavior, he claims a friend of Mom's showed him how to do it and showed him his penis. Turns out, the friend is actually the 7 year old son of a friend of Mom's. Child Protective Services are now looking into who may have violated the seven year old. Actually, we are pretty sure who it was, but we need 7 year old to tell someone before anything can actually be done. Either way, all the kids are getting counseling and support services.
    Smile. It increases your face value!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Palm Coast, Florida, United States
    Posts
    14,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    29
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Items for Sale
    Rep Power
    90

    Default Re: 6-Year-Old Boys Caught Having Sex At Day Camp

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamabear View Post
    I think this was a little bit more than show and tell or playing doctor which would be age appropriate. Somebody knows something at an age they shouldn't know. It could be as innocent as the 8 year old watching a porn movie, but I don't think so. Regardless, three children have lost their innocence and the trail needs to be followed.
    How is it different than playing doctor ? I propose there has been a lot of interjection or exaggeration here simply by the first line.
    Two 6-year-old boys were caught performing oral and anal sex at a day camp in Leesburg
    it was 2 boys and you just can't do both of those things at the same time so which was it ? or did the counseler observe for long enough to see both ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Taryn View Post
    6 year old boy starts "making out" with his 3 year old sister...french kissing, etc....When six year old is asked where he learned this behavior, he claims a friend of Mom's showed him how to do it and showed him his penis. Turns out, the friend is actually the 7 year old son of a friend of Mom's. Child Protective Services are now looking into who may have violated the seven year old. Actually, we are pretty sure who it was, but we need 7 year old to tell someone before anything can actually be done. Either way, all the kids are getting counseling and support services.
    How do you counsel kids that have been caught doing this ? isn't that dwelling on it making it worse? that sounds like some tricky business leading a wittiness to a crime that Might have happened.

    Smile cause your a Cracker now



  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    491
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3

    Default Re: 6-Year-Old Boys Caught Having Sex At Day Camp

    The counseling they get at that age is mostly play therapy...and it gives the kids a SAFE place to talk. The hope is that IF they need to talk about anything, they will. There is no prodding or "leading a witness to a crime that might have happened".

    I have no doubt that a crime happened in the situation I described...there are other factors I haven't shared, but I KNOW someone violated the 7 year old at some point in his young life.
    Smile. It increases your face value!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    491
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3

    Default Re: 6-Year-Old Boys Caught Having Sex At Day Camp

    Quote Originally Posted by ROOT View Post
    it was 2 boys and you just can't do both of those things at the same time so which was it ? or did the counseler observe for long enough to see both ?
    The way I understood the article was that one of the boys described participating in both acts to his mother. I'm a little confused by the article if the boy told his mother after being "caught" at camp or if he told his mother first. The article also mentions that another camper witnessed the boys and reported it to the counselors...so maybe what they were doing when the counselor got to them was different than what the other camper saw....I don't know.

    What I do know is that 6 year olds don't come up with the idea of having anal sex all on their own. Neither do 8 year olds; regardless of whether they are boys or girls. Someone taught the 8 year old or put the idea in his head...who it was is what should be investigated at this point in my opinion.
    Thumbs Up ROOT liked this post
     
    Smile. It increases your face value!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Palm Coast, Florida, United States
    Posts
    14,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    29
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Items for Sale
    Rep Power
    90

    Default Re: 6-Year-Old Boys Caught Having Sex At Day Camp

    Quote Originally Posted by Taryn View Post
    I have no doubt that a crime happened in the situation I described...there are other factors I haven't shared, but I KNOW someone violated the 7 year old at some point in his young life.
    fair enough

    Quote Originally Posted by Taryn View Post
    What I do know is that 6 year olds don't come up with the idea of having anal sex all on their own. Neither do 8 year olds; regardless of whether they are boys or girls. Someone taught the 8 year old or put the idea in his head...who it was is what should be investigated at this point in my opinion.
    I have to agree on the 6 year olds, however the 8 year old with all the references in popular culture to putting something up another's butt or calling something Gay etc.. I still think it was an older boy the initial incident may have been as simple as an inappropriate vulgar conversation about sexual acts with an older child.

    Smile cause your a Cracker now



  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Palm Coast, Florida, United States
    Posts
    14,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    29
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Items for Sale
    Rep Power
    90

    Default Re: 6-Year-Old Boys Caught Having Sex At Day Camp

    This is what I mean Taryn right her when you have grannies wearing shirts like this in a society what do you expect children to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer T View Post

    I’m glad you were specific in describing what kind of dick that you would like me to suck.
    California



    More...

    Smile cause your a Cracker now



  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Crazy Land
    Posts
    1,824
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: 6-Year-Old Boys Caught Having Sex At Day Camp

    You know, if I saw that, I would SO make a stink. I would tell that "lady" what trash she was, and then insist that the manager make her leave.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    491
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3

    Default Re: 6-Year-Old Boys Caught Having Sex At Day Camp

    You make a good point, Root. I will concede that it is certainly POSSIBLE that society's impact on an 8-year old could cause them to "explore".

    Sad that we live in a time when people feel the need to display their rights so blatantly. I find that shirt offensive; and I consider myself pretty open minded! Freedom of speech isn't always a great thing!
    Smile. It increases your face value!!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Crazy Land
    Posts
    1,824
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: 6-Year-Old Boys Caught Having Sex At Day Camp

    no, I don't think they would make her leave. But it sure would be fun making a fuss about it. I bet it would be more attention then she wanted.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Palm Coast, Florida, United States
    Posts
    14,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    29
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Items for Sale
    Rep Power
    90

    Default

    I want to Know why this thread creates so many views, every time I look at the logs I see guest looking at this thread. I don't know if I like the Idea of this being the biggest lead in via search engine. or what they are looking for to find it I believe I will investigate further and see if I can filter the statistics to just this.

    Smile cause your a Cracker now



  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    PC
    Posts
    4,732
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ROOT View Post
    This is what I mean Taryn right her when you have grannies wearing shirts like this in a society what do you expect children to do.
    YEAH! Your not supposed to say FAT!
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell
    ~Don't even think about it! ~

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Daytona Beach
    Posts
    3,988
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    I agree that the eight year old has had some involvement he shouldn't have. But how the heck did this happen that many times with two six year olds? They should NEVER be out of sight. Not for two minutes.

Similar Threads

  1. Large Rattlesnake Caught St. Augustine
    By Itchey in forum Florida News and Politics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: September 19th, 2011, 06:25 PM
  2. Boys' Book Club
    By Town Crier in forum Local Events Entertainment and Charity Drives
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: December 28th, 2010, 10:57 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 26th, 2010, 02:18 PM
  4. Wis. priest accused of molesting 200 deaf boys
    By NRBR in forum World News and Politics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: March 26th, 2010, 04:14 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •