Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Something Weird This Way Comes

The other day when I quoted to reply to some of ROOT's posts and again this morning when I quoted to reply to one of R2D2's posts my SPACE BAR would not advance after typing the first word, until I hit ENTER, then the SPACE BAR worked as it should. I quoted a post of Jeannie's to see if the same thing happened, and it DID NOT...the SPACE BAR worked as it should after the first word I typed. Is there something unique in both ROOT and R2D2's posts that cause this to happen, or is it me?

I know we sometimes have gremlins, which one might it be?

Name:  gremlins.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  103.4 KB
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Cracker Droid Baccarat Champion
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Something Weird This Way Comes

Reboot your PC.....ohhh and by the way don't get them wet.... LOL
    R2D2
    Beep-op-whir-boop-weeee
    I'm a black and white type of guy, the only gray in my life is the hair on my head!

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You make the one liners tooo easy!

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by R2D2 View Post
    My
    computer has been rebooted several times since this first happened with ROOT's posts and just a few minutes ago it happened with a post of Sundealer's that I quoted.

But, I will reboot right now again and see what if anything happens.

Post amended automatically

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    You make the one liners tooo easy!
    Just
    testing to see if it is happening with your post as well and it is.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just
    rebooted, and the same has happened.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually I've had the same thing happen in the past. I shut down CC and logged out, signed back in and all was good.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually I've had the same thing happen in the past. I shut down CC and logged out, signed back in and all was good.
    I will try that.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok,
    SPACE BAR still didn't advance until I hit the ENTER when I quoted the above post.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok,
    same with this one. I logged off of CC and closed it down and then reopened it and logged in again...still not working. But it works on some quoted posts and not others. Wonder if it has something to do with the servers, Internet connections, etc. that some of the folks have in common. No biggie...just a mystery and something to ponder.