Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 60

Thread: Is It Fair Or Right?

  1. #21

    Default Re: Is It Fair Or Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    Ridicules thread?? lol

    You have posted as many times as the person who started it.
    It's not the amount of times one posts but the information contained within the post.
    The poster started with a ridicules premise. I merely pointed out how ridiculous is was when responding to that poster and others. I assume you know all of this anyway, then again maybe not.

  2. #22

    Default Re: Is It Fair Or Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    by the way, ya dont read very well, its understood his family gets protection as he does, lean to read dude, seems ya can just answer themildes of question wihout spining'em, heres the part you dont get , they will be living in two seperate locations, get the price difference yet?
    If it is understood by YOU then why say; "It just dont seem right that the people of this country should shoulder the burden"

  3. #23

    Default Re: Is It Fair Or Right?

    aggravate, agitate , annoy, just like a fly or a wizzer

  4. #24

    Default Re: Is It Fair Or Right?

    I bet you whine about anything that does not go your way.

  5. #25

    Default Re: Is It Fair Or Right?

    if you can, I CAN, but i will ask questions, unlike you who THINKS he knows all the answers, but really dont

  6. #26

    Default Re: Is It Fair Or Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha View Post
    I merely pointed out how ridiculous is was when responding to that poster and others.
    I guess this is a good spot to bring up your own words.

    When I was real young I use to have a toy that I'd take out and play with. After a short time I'd grow tired as it didn't offer much and I'd put it away. You remind me of that toy. lol

  7. #27

    Default Re: Is It Fair Or Right?

    But your still thinking about the toy aren't you!

    Some just hate it when others call them on something, then you watch them try to extricate themselves only to look worse.
    Last edited by Gotcha; November 22nd, 2016 at 01:35 PM.

  8. #28

    Default Re: Is It Fair Or Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    if you can, I CAN, but i will ask questions, unlike you who THINKS he knows all the answers, but really dont
    I responded. I asked you questions and you never answered. No surprise there.

    You need to stop putting me on a pedestal thinking I know all the answers. You have mentioned it several times now.

  9. #29
    Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    KathyInAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    12,937

    Default Re: Is It Fair Or Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha View Post
    Is this just some information about military families or are you making a point about the President elect?
    Just showing that those who volunteer to "serve" their country sometime give up the same rights and privileges that "regular" citizens enjoy. Maybe the CIC should be held to the same standard when possible and practical.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; November 22nd, 2016 at 02:02 PM.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

    Likes slick liked this post

  10. #30
    Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    KathyInAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    12,937

    Default Re: Is It Fair Or Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha View Post
    Tell it to the one who began this ridicules thread.
    Have no idea what you are trying to get at...but the two comments you quoted have nothing to do with one another.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.


  11. #31

    Default Re: Is It Fair Or Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    Just showing that those who volunteer to "serve" their country sometime give up the same rights and privileges that "regular" citizens enjoy. Maybe the CIC should be held to the same standard when possible and practical.
    I'm with you on this. It should have started 8 years ago. Cut those extended vacations, golf outings etc.. Seems very possible and practical to me. Let them vacation on a military base!

    But since a conservative or at least someone the Dems do not like will now be president, sure seems like a good time to start, right?

  12. #32

    Default Re: Is It Fair Or Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha View Post
    I responded. I asked you questions and you never answered. No surprise there.

    You need to stop putting me on a pedestal thinking I know all the answers. You have mentioned it several times now.
    your responses deserve no reply from me. i put you on no pedestal, the operative words here are" YOU THINK", get it yet, or will you continue to play stupid?

    Post amended automatically

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha View Post
    I responded. I asked you questions and you never answered. No surprise there.

    You need to stop putting me on a pedestal thinking I know all the answers. You have mentioned it several times now.
    your responses deserve no reply from me. i put you on no pedestal, the operative words here are" YOU THINK", get it yet, or will you continue to play stupid?

  13. #33
    Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    KathyInAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    12,937

    Default Re: Is It Fair Or Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha View Post
    I'm with you on this. It should have started 8 years ago. Cut those extended vacations, golf outings etc.. Seems very possible and practical to me. Let them vacation on a military base!

    But since a conservative or at least someone the Dems do not like will now be president, sure seems like a good time to start, right?
    That is an idiotic comment in my opinion. Presidents and their families should be able to vacation, as the President is always "on duty" even while on vacation; and their families should have the opportunity to live their lives as well. The fact that they need secret service protection is because of the dangers that exist for them--I'm sure in many cases they'd rather not have their every move watched and scrutinized. However, these instances are generally "short lived" and don't go on for months at the time. Living at Trump Towers day in and day out for months on end will cause constant and ongoing checking of everyone going in and out of the building...others live there, there are businesses there that have customers and clients, etc. How easy would it be for someone to leave a bomb in the building if they wanted to without the great number of personnel and attention that it is going to require. And traffic in front of the building to protect against a car bomb being left, or a suicide bomber. When one decides to run for President, I would think they would take all of this in consideration when they know that their and their family's residence is expected the White House. And if it should be as you stated, why just start 8 years ago...why not decades and decades ago? A certain amount of public appearances and such is a good thing...who would think it is a good idea for the First Family to be sequestrated in the White House everyday during their whole term(s)? Many more personnel are necessary when the First Family is living apart in two different locations for months or longer, especially in a highrise office/resident building such as Trump Towers.

    I seems as if it could become a real nightmare for the tenants of the building and their clients/customers.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.


  14. #34

    Default Re: Is It Fair Or Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    your responses deserve no reply from me. i put you on no pedestal, the operative words here are" YOU THINK", get it yet, or will you continue to play stupid?

    Post amended automatically

    your responses deserve no reply from me. i put you on no pedestal, the operative words here are" YOU THINK", get it yet, or will you continue to play stupid?
    You don't have to tell me twice! But it is at the front of your mind that I must think...!!! Why is that? Never mind, you will not respond, I got it.

  15. #35

    Default Re: Is It Fair Or Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    That is an idiotic comment in my opinion. Presidents and their families should be able to vacation, as the President is always "on duty" even while on vacation; and their families should have the opportunity to live their lives as well. The fact that they need secret service protection is because of the dangers that exist for them--I'm sure in many cases they'd rather not have their every move watched and scrutinized. However, these instances are generally "short lived" and don't go on for months at the time. Living at Trump Towers day in and day out for months on end will cause constant and ongoing checking of everyone going in and out of the building...others live there, there are businesses there that have customers and clients, etc. How easy would it be for someone to leave a bomb in the building if they wanted to without the great number of personnel and attention that it is going to require. And traffic in front of the building to protect against a car bomb being left, or a suicide bomber. When one decides to run for President, I would think they would take all of this in consideration when they know that their and their family's residence is expected the White House. And if it should be as you stated, why just start 8 years ago...why not decades and decades ago? A certain amount of public appearances and such is a good thing...who would think it is a good idea for the First Family to be sequestrated in the White House everyday during their whole term(s)? Many more personnel are necessary when the First Family is living apart in two different locations for months or longer, especially in a highrise office/resident building such as Trump Towers.

    I seems as if it could become a real nightmare for the tenants of the building and their clients/customers.
    Ok, so you have complained about the situation & additional costs, what would you have them do?

  16. #36

    Default Re: Is It Fair Or Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha View Post
    You don't have to tell me twice! But it is at the front of your mind that I must think...!!! Why is that? Never mind, you will not respond, I got it.
    tell ya twice? must be a glitch in the system, but never the less, you seem to enjoy spinning, you and wizzer are related arnt you?
    Last edited by slick; November 22nd, 2016 at 04:28 PM.

  17. #37
    Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    KathyInAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    12,937

    Default Re: Is It Fair Or Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha View Post
    Ok, so you have complained about the situation & additional costs, what would you have them do?
    They could all take up residence in the White House. If it is necessary for the boy to stay at the same school, his dad has a jet...he could fly him back and forth along with his SS agent(s)..in less than hour each way... he could do his homework on the plane so the time would not be wasted.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; November 22nd, 2016 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Weird things seem to be afoot!
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.


  18. #38

    Default Re: Is It Fair Or Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    tell ya twice? must be a glitch in the system, but never the less, you seem to enjoy spinning, you and wizzer are related arnt you?
    You seem to enjoy responding when its not necessary.

    Your the one who said, my "responses deserve no reply from" you.

  19. #39

    Default Re: Is It Fair Or Right?

    i"ll reply when i feel like it dude, and that is what i said

  20. #40

    Default Re: Is It Fair Or Right?

    How about a bit of history. Kinda makes ya want to say WTF!!

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0d28e552154be

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2 withdrawals, not fair
    By Little Dee in forum Rainbows and Unicorns
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: July 6th, 2014, 08:59 PM
  2. It's Fair Time!!
    By sundealer in forum NE Florida Entertainment and Events
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: March 25th, 2013, 08:36 AM
  3. Greater Jax Fair 11/4-11/15
    By sundealer in forum NE Florida Entertainment and Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 31st, 2009, 12:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •