Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Not so Brighthouse/Spector

The internet support is horrible. Replaced a hard drive on my tower and wanted to set up outlook email. Why you might ask, 'cause I use it as a xtra. Anyway, long story short. Called them this morning 45 minutes playing on hold until I get a tech in the Philippines who has no English capabilities. I hang up call back and screw around for 50 minutes to again end up in the pacific, this bozo gives me a new password and hangs up. So I mess with the new password that gives me a message that it isn't recognized. I'm a glutton for punishment, so I call again, 30 minutes this time, again back to the Pacific. This girl tells me that the servers have been down for 4 days because of the migration from BH to Spector. WTF!!! I'm over the edge. I try BH email and it works. So I call again now it's 430 I've blown the day being messed with by these incompetent people. I'm floored when a English speaking woman answers and tells me she's in Melbourne. At this point I'm ready to buy her dinner 'cause I can understand her. Anyway she says she hadn't heard about a server problem and didn't show one on her screen. She had me up and working in about 10 minutes!!

So the point of this rant is, if you have to call tech support and they are in the Philippines, hang up and call again. You'll be able to tell if they are because you can't friggin' understand them!!
    Elect a Clown You Get a Circus
    Likes ROOT liked this post

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Not so Brighthouse/Spector

That's what happens when you ship jobs overseas. But you should feel good, at least they have a job there. Might not be much, but better then nothing.

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Not so Brighthouse/Spector

Why would you use you isp's Email server? You were asking for troubleˇ go daddy has private mail servers dirt cheap in a domain you have absolutely full control over. ASK HILLARY

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    we are vastly more focused on what divides us than what unites us
    Thanks R2D2 thanked for this post