Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

Default Frost on the Pumpkin

It is 23 degrees this morning...brrr...
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Default Re: Frost on the Pumpkin

This may not be the place for this, but here goes.when the frost is on the pumpkin thats the time for dickie dunkin However when the weather is hot and sticky, thats not the time for dickie dunkin

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion

This is what I woke up to this morning...

Name:  IMG_0554.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  307.1 KB
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Cracker Droid Baccarat Champion

Name:  20161220 weather.png
Views: 68
Size:  118.6 KB

R2D2
    Beep-op-whir-boop-weeee
    I'm a black and white type of guy, the only gray in my life is the hair on my head!

Life ain't fair!

Name:  IMG_0559.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  255.1 KB

Winter has arrived in Central Arkansas...it's in the high 20's this morning...brrrr Name:  pumpkins.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  11.5 KB

Supposed to get chilly here this weekend. So, now we will have cold to go with the damn wind.
    I have a "Coward in Chief" who wears a Tin Hat, rather than a "Commander in Chief"

Supposed to get down to 21 degrees tonight...brrr

Happy I don't have to go out this morning...

Name:  IMG_0629.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  255.3 KB

My kids are complaining about the cold. -21 wind chill. I used to work outside in that weather and don't miss it in the least.
    I have a "Coward in Chief" who wears a Tin Hat, rather than a "Commander in Chief"
    Likes R2D2 liked this post

You know it's cold when these folks close!

http://www.wcvb.com/article/too-cold...rsday/14511428

Okay...I'm ready for winter to be over...

Name:  winterover.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  143.0 KB

Name:  winteroverb.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  100.6 KB
    Last edited by KathyInAR; December 31st, 2017 at 08:24 AM.

When the high in Anchorage, Alaska is 30 degrees today and the high in Conway, Arkansas is 23 degrees you know something is afoot climate-wise. I went over to my son's this morning at 10:30 for brunch and it was still 15 degrees...brrrrr...tonight is supposed to be 10 degrees!!! It's frigging cold in Arkansas...

One of my kids forgot to plug in one of the trucks. No start this morning. Now they will remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    One of my kids forgot to plug in one of the trucks. No start this morning. Now they will remember.
    Oh no, I remember having to plug in our vehicles when we lived at Fort Richardson, AK. But you know, we were there for 3 winters and neither my son or we ever missed a day of school or work due to weather.

The wind is crazy tonight. Was out with the dog and it was strong enough to push us around a bit. Had to be 35+mph.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    The wind is crazy tonight. Was out with the dog and it was strong enough to push us around a bit. Had to be 35+mph.
    Wow! What is the low supposed to be tonight? I remember living in Daytona Beach and when it would get down to 50 degrees it would chill your bones. That "wet cold" just plain hurts.

Right now, just prior to 9:30 p.m.

Name:  IMG_0631.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  221.0 KB

Cracker Droid Baccarat Champion

My daughter in Long Island sent this to me...

Name:  heatwave.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  254.0 KB
    R2D2
    Beep-op-whir-boop-weeee
    I'm a black and white type of guy, the only gray in my life is the hair on my head!

but we must remember January thaw, maybe?
    Likes R2D2 liked this post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast