Page 10 of 88 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast
    Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Trump's Milestones

He already told the press that they will be disappointed in regards to any tapes.
    Listen to everything not just the parts you want to hear!

Key words: IN-PERSON CONVERSATIONS

Bottom line to all this is, who are you going to believe? The guy who has been the head of the FBI for years
    As a trump supporter, I believe James Comey when he said:

Trump was NOT under investigation while he was in charge.
    The Russians tried but did NOT affect the out come of the Presidential election.
    That the President never pressured him to stop the investigation.
    That he, Comey, was the source of the leaked notes.
    That he, Comey, felt more pressure from AG Lynch over the Clinton "MATTER".

Name:  2017-06-09-7e81234f_large.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  88.8 KB
    Last edited by sundealer; June 10th, 2017 at 09:22 AM.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously...why would you support a man who has a history of deception, who said nothing during the campaign, and who has lied throughout his chaotic presidency? Really. I'd like to hear from a real Trump supporter. Was it to send a message? Was it to support some of the evangelical and Republican stances? What?

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think initially DA sounded good. A bunch of people jumped on the band wagon as they hated the Clintons. A lot of those people find themselves in a position where they absolutely will not admit that they made a mistake.

For anybody with a ounce of intelligence or self respect to support a person that has lied constantly as DA has and embarrassed this country as he has defies logic imo.
    Elect a Clown You Get a Circus
    Likes slick liked this post

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limner43 View Post
    Seriously...why would you support a man who has a history of deception, who said nothing during the campaign
    You have described Hillary to a 'T'!!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The same can be asked of Hillary supporters. Someone who has been in PUBLIC SERVICE for decades. Who was making decisions for the people she was suppose to represent. Someone who was known to be a lair even before her own election to the Senate.
    Trump on the other hand may be a lair BUT he was never elected to represent what the people wanted. He has never been in public service. He was a PRIVATE citizen going about HIS business.
    That was the difference that many saw during the campaign.
    Did he lie? Not anymore than the other candidate.
    Is he still lying? No more than the press or Congress is.

Next time maybe instead of running against shills, the D's can come up with real contenders.
    Trump went up against some strong, legitimate candidates and was able to hold his own.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    The same can be asked of Hillary supporters. Someone who has been in PUBLIC SERVICE for decades. Who was making decisions for the people she was suppose to represent. Someone who was known to be a lair even before her own election to the Senate.
    Trump on the other hand may be a lair BUT he was never elected to represent what the people wanted. He has never been in public service. He was a PRIVATE citizen going about HIS business.
    That was the difference that many saw during the campaign.
    Did he lie? Not anymore than the other candidate.
    Is he still lying? No more than the press or Congress is.

Next time maybe instead of running against shills, the D's can come up with real contenders.
    Trump went up against some strong, legitimate candidates and was able to hold his own.
    Actually there are statistics that says trump lies a whole lot more than other candidates, Congress and the press.

And in response to your comment,

"... next time maybe instead of running against shills, the D's can come up with real contenders.
    Trump went up against some strong, legitimate candidates and was able to hold his own."

The American people were really in a bad spot with two candidates not worthy when there were others who were much more worthy...and, IMO, we ended up with the worse of the two and that says more about our voters than I'd like to admit.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have described Hillary to a 'T'!!
    Again! Hillary. You didn't answer the question.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    Again! Hillary. You didn't answer the question.
    Maybe you should have kept reading!!

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe you should have kept reading!!
    Oh, I did read. These aren't direct quotes but the gist is close

I believe the poster asked why you supported DA?

What motivated you to support DA?

Was it some agenda?

Why would you support a person who lies constantly and has a history of deception?

This is me.

Please attempt to answer without mentioning O or a lengthy diatribe about HC, most all agree she sucks.

My only question is why do you continue to support a person who lies constantly, never follows through on what he says or promise's. If you caught a friend, a relative or acquaintance lying constantly. (DA's lies are numbering in the 100's). I would hope you would distance yourself from that person. But that's just me, I have absolutely no tolerance for a liar, I refuse to be insulted in that manner.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Illegal??? Really, which law was broken? In order for something to be illegal, first there must be a law against it...

Dumbass!

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...rdly/22136707/
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    Illegal??? Really, which law was broken? In order for something to be illegal, first there must be a law against it...

Dumbass!

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...rdly/22136707/
    Why is he the only one who is saying this? DOL has not supported these figure.

I guess it's more of the usual, tell the same lie over and over again and people will believe it.

That's how this self promoting pos rolls.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My only question is why do you continue to support a person who lies constantly, never follows through on what he says or promise's.
    First like you said they are both liars. Hers were as an elected official working for the people of the US. Her lies may have changed the way the country is run. His were to his private contractors maybe business partners and didn't change the laws of the US.
    Second he is trying to keep his promises. If the D's would actually get to work on what's going on in the real world maybe things would get done. The in-fighting among the Congress is the true embarrassment to this country NOT the President.
    I've never said whom I voted for. You have come to the conclusion because I support him means I voted from him. There is no reason not to support someone who was voted in. He's only been in office for 140 days. He hasn't done anything illegal. So until he actually does, he will have my support. There have been a couple of appointments I disagreed with.
    As for his tweets, why are you (general) all so obsessed with them? That's his style. Has been and will be.

Piney-Woods Rooter Fishing the Sea Champion, Starcastle Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Railway Line Champion, Why did the chicken cross the road? Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, USA - Geography game Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, YetiSports 8 - Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports Swing N Slide Champion, Yeti Sports 5 - Pro Edition Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Eggz Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Yeti 9 - Final Spit Champion, Yeti Pentathlon Champion, Bounce Hard Champion, Harbor Fishing Champion, CiTv Alfred Alien Rush Hour Champion, Pineapple! Champion, DownHill Jumps Champion, DragonFable - FireSpawn Champion, Rat Trap Champion, Scrat Jump Champion, The Furr Twins Champion, Power Ball Challenge Champion, Rocketcat Champion, Rumble Ball: Field num.2 Champion, Time To Score 2006 Champion, Tuny In The Sky Champion, Boulanger Champion, Ambulance Rush v2 Champion, Flappy Champion, Rainman Champion, SkeeBall Champion, Watch Out Champion, EggRun 2 on grass Champion, Super Sonic Click Champion, Coal Express 3 Champion, Flying High Champion, Kitty Throw Champion, Angry Birds Champion, Magic Doors Champion, Fruit Machine Bonus Trail Champion, Zwingo Champion, Grannie Fu Champion, 9-Ball Champion, Turkey Bowling 2005 Champion, Play Ball Champion, Crazy Pool Champion, Uberpool Champion, Pinheadz Champion, Mini Pool 3 Champion, Halloween Bowling Champion, Pool MX Klassik Champion, Hairball Bowling Champion, Island Bowling Champion, Crumbs 2 Champion, Robin Hood Mission Champion, Amigo Pancho 2 Champion, Avalanche Run Champion, Mega Jump - Ice Version Champion, Xmas Boarding Champion, Snowball Of Doom Champion, Santa Strike Champion, Super Santa Champion, Rudolphs Revenge Champion, Ultimate Presents Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Accordion Hero Champion, Don't Click Santa v2 Champion, Turkey Hunter Champion, Santa Sling Champion, Happy Christmas Champion, Snowball roll Champion, Fridge Raiders Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Banana Monkey Champion, Mosquito Mayhem Champion, Cute Rabbit Vs Monsters Champion, Yahtzee Champion, Pinboliada Champion, Pest Attack Champion, Down Hill Jumps Champion, UNO 3 Champion, Home Run Derby Points Champion, Bugs Bunnys Home Run Derby Champion, Tribal Olympics Champion, Castle Defender Champion, Daffy Jumper V32 Champion, Serfs Up! Champion, Panda Baseball Champion, Cone Crazy 2 Champion, Dangerous Voyage Champion, Tribal Olympics 2 Champion, Homerun Rally Champion, Heroine Hoops Champion, GolfJam Champion, Everyones Hero Champion, Mega Jump Champion, Kick The Ref! Champion, Maze Game - Golf Champion, Jab we throw Champion, Tribal Jump Champion, Crary Canyon Golf Champion, Brown Cow Curling Champion, Diving Champion Champion, West Gunfighter Master Champion, Golfman Xtreme - Insane Mode Champion, Table Hockey Ultra Champion, KickTheRef! Champion, Office Hoops Champion, Leaf Bording Champion, Bugs Bunny Gone Fishing Champion, Bass Fishing Pro Champion, Fish Me Champion, Power Driver Champion, Mile High Club Golf Champion, Sand Boarding Champion, Pro Zombie Golf Champion, Ill Be Lightning Champion, Journey To The Chaos Monkey King Champion, Jungle Mafia Champion, Bomby Bomy Champion, 1 of 24 Champion, CCC Pirates Champion, Fishing Tactics Champion, Master Gear Champion, Impale 2 Champion, Jump In The Dark Champion, TNT Robots Champion, Chucka Boom Champion, Ononmin 2 Min. Champion, Cheestrings Electric Dreams Champion, Electro String Champion, Word Search 39 Grow Champion, Ben10 Power Ride Champion, The Flood Inception Part One Champion, Cubium Level Pack Champion, Prism Dice Champion, Kamikaze Blocks Champion, Ice Age - Regular Show Champion, Need To Feed Champion, Super Mario Pop The Enemys Champion, OverWhelmed Hard Champion, Color Spell Game Champion, Slideon Champion, Rascal Build Skyscraper Champion, Word Builder Champion, Overprotection Champion, Yeti Long Ass Shot 2 Champion, Redneck Games - Possum Chucker Champion, Shoot the Robbers Champion, Hamstix Champion, Skate Grind Champion, Heights Champion, Destructo Shark Champion, Super Wordplay Champion, The Most Wanted Bandito Champion, Pizzaboy   Champion, The Gritch Champion, Rolling Fall 3 Champion, Pyramid Rescue Champion, Regular Show Escape From Ninja Dojo Champion, Hungry Worms 2 Champion, Navy Vs Army : Army Champion, Monster Roaster Champion, King Of Hearts Champion, Xenocrate Champion, King Of Spades Champion, Navy Vs Army : Navy Champion, Woman On Top Champion, Spank the Monkey Champion, Stone Punk Champion, BMX Backflips Champion, kugelwahn Champion, Honey Flows Champion, Food Crush Champion, Mouse Force Adventures Champion, Trivia Machine Champion, Shatter Cannon Champion, The Mote Pisa Total Buys Champion, Party Animal Champion, Throw It Champion, Natural Selection 2 Champion, GemClix Blast Champion, Artic Show Down Champion, Roberto Cook Master Champion, Rat Fishing Champion, Cracking Monkey Champion, Dude Bear 2 Level Pack Champion, Spider Web Champion, Mahjong Tai Owolove Champion, Proximity Alert Champion, Smell My Fart Champion, Goldminer 2015 Champion, Mower Move Champion, Nuclear Gun: Survival Champion, Snot Put Champion, 45 Degrees Of Madness Champion, Spades Champion, Smart Birds Champion, Pinky In Park Champion, Mango Melon Mayhem Champion, Fast Dragon Champion, Ratiminator Champion, Spark Your Neurons Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

talk about the liar in charge, yep, congress is embarassig, the presiident is a super embaressing and his followers,-----well
    Last edited by slick; June 11th, 2017 at 11:30 AM.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First like you said they are both liars. Hers were as an elected official working for the people of the US. Her lies may have changed the way the country is run. His were to his private contractors maybe business partners and didn't change the laws of the US.
    Second he is trying to keep his promises. If the D's would actually get to work on what's going on in the real world maybe things would get done. The in-fighting among the Congress is the true embarrassment to this country NOT the President.
    I've never said whom I voted for. You have come to the conclusion because I support him means I voted from him. There is no reason not to support someone who was voted in. He's only been in office for 140 days. He hasn't done anything illegal. So until he actually does, he will have my support. There have been a couple of appointments I disagreed with.
    As for his tweets, why are you (general) all so obsessed with them? That's his style. Has been and will be.
    So, because he was voted in you are supporting him? So you're ok with being lied to on a daily basis? Apparently. I thought more of you.

But it is what it is. Where is the wall that mexico is going to pay for?? All that BS was said to appease the conservative base and to get his lying ass elected

The D's????? The repubs hold a majority in congress!!!

The tweets? Not obsessed with them, just amazed at the BS he tries to pedal.

Once again when you elect a clown you get a circus.

I may make the above my new signature.
    Last edited by Fastcar; June 11th, 2017 at 11:33 AM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can no more support djt than I could support david duke or quannel x if one of they were elected POTUS. They all are/would be very bad in that position even though in this great country they all have the right to be the disgusting sort of person that they are. And it is becoming increasingly obvious (even though I still hold a modicum of hope that I am wrong) that we can't depend on our elected representatives to do the right thing and protect us from the idiotic and evil presence in the White House. What is even more disheartening is that too many people in too many states voted for this disaster--I don't like what that is saying about our population--my fervent hope is that a lesson has been learned.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All the trump men seem to be afflicted with the dumbass!

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...he-o/22136863/

Donald Trump Jr. appears to corroborate Comey's version of the Oval Office meeting with Trump

MAXWELL TANI
    Jun 11th 2017 1:35PM

Donald Trump Jr. appeared to confirm on Saturday that his father indeed suggested that former FBI Director James Comey should shut down the FBI's investigation of former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn.

In an interview on Fox News, Trump Jr. said President Donald Trump was "vindicated" by Comey's admission that when he left the FBI, the bureau wasn't specifically investigating the president in the probe into potential collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election.

But the president's son also appeared to corroborate Comey's depiction of an Oval Office meeting in which Trump asked the then-director to call off the investigation into Flynn's links to Russia and Turkey, an interaction Comey noted in a personal memo.

"You and I both know my father a long time," Trump Jr. told Fox News' Jeanine Pirro. "When he tells you to do something, guess what? There's no ambiguity in it."

"There's no — 'Hey, I'm hoping — You and I are friends. Hey I hope this happens, but you've got to do your job.' That's what he told Comey. And for this guy, as a politician, to then go back and write a memo: 'Oh, I felt threatened.' He felt so threatened — but he didn't do anything."

Trump Jr.'s comments appeared to contradict his father's assertions about the incident. The president's personal lawyer on Thursday denied that Trump asked Comey to drop the Flynn investigation.

In a press conference in the Rose Garden on Friday, Trump suggested that Comey lied under oath when he told the Senate Intelligence Committee about Trump's Flynn request.

"I didn't say that," Trump said of Comey's assertion. "And there'd be nothing wrong with it if I did say that, according to everybody that I read today, but I did not say that."

During Thursday's hearing, Comey explained his concern about his meetings with the president, saying he did not feel comfortable being in a room alone with Trump, as he felt the president was attempting to seek personal loyalty from the FBI director, despite the department's duty to remain neutral.

The former FBI director said he publicly disclosed memos about his meeting with Trump because he felt the White House may deceive the public about the nature of the meetings and Comey's firing.

"First, I was alone with the ... president-elect," Comey said of why he took notes. "The subject matter: I was talking about matters that touch on the FBI's core responsibility and that relate to the president, president-elect, personally. And then the nature of the person: I was honestly concerned that he might lie about the nature of our meeting, so I thought it important to document."

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trying to argue against logic makes one look stupid...Ryan, are you listening?

http://www.businessinsider.com/paul-...utm_medium=aol

Seems to be a common MO of djt.

http://www.businessinsider.com/preet...s-trump-2017-6

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ouch....the attempt to rationalize is mind-numbing. Since the corruption and lies Trump employed to screw his investors and contractors did not affect the laws of the country, you can overlook that. That makes no sense. If a contractor works for your neighbor and steals from the neighbor....using that logic....it's safe to hire the same contractor to work on your house. After all, who would expect the same behavior from a known thief? That level of thinking does not work in the real world, and it certainly isn't applicable to politics. Trump stole, fabricated, bullied and lied long before he began his litany of lies about Obama's birth certificate and surveillance of Trump Tower. Blind allegiance to a demagogue isn't patriotic....it's foolish.

And please stop asking that standard question....why are you obsessed about those tweets. Because.....in the words of the White House....they are the official declarations of the president, and therefore, they will be archived along with his other papers. As such, they reveal an ignorant and incompetent clown who never should have been elected.

Piney-Woods Rooter Fishing the Sea Champion, Starcastle Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Railway Line Champion, Why did the chicken cross the road? Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, USA - Geography game Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, YetiSports 8 - Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports Swing N Slide Champion, Yeti Sports 5 - Pro Edition Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Eggz Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Yeti 9 - Final Spit Champion, Yeti Pentathlon Champion, Bounce Hard Champion, Harbor Fishing Champion, CiTv Alfred Alien Rush Hour Champion, Pineapple! Champion, DownHill Jumps Champion, DragonFable - FireSpawn Champion, Rat Trap Champion, Scrat Jump Champion, The Furr Twins Champion, Power Ball Challenge Champion, Rocketcat Champion, Rumble Ball: Field num.2 Champion, Time To Score 2006 Champion, Tuny In The Sky Champion, Boulanger Champion, Ambulance Rush v2 Champion, Flappy Champion, Rainman Champion, SkeeBall Champion, Watch Out Champion, EggRun 2 on grass Champion, Super Sonic Click Champion, Coal Express 3 Champion, Flying High Champion, Kitty Throw Champion, Angry Birds Champion, Magic Doors Champion, Fruit Machine Bonus Trail Champion, Zwingo Champion, Grannie Fu Champion, 9-Ball Champion, Turkey Bowling 2005 Champion, Play Ball Champion, Crazy Pool Champion, Uberpool Champion, Pinheadz Champion, Mini Pool 3 Champion, Halloween Bowling Champion, Pool MX Klassik Champion, Hairball Bowling Champion, Island Bowling Champion, Crumbs 2 Champion, Robin Hood Mission Champion, Amigo Pancho 2 Champion, Avalanche Run Champion, Mega Jump - Ice Version Champion, Xmas Boarding Champion, Snowball Of Doom Champion, Santa Strike Champion, Super Santa Champion, Rudolphs Revenge Champion, Ultimate Presents Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Accordion Hero Champion, Don't Click Santa v2 Champion, Turkey Hunter Champion, Santa Sling Champion, Happy Christmas Champion, Snowball roll Champion, Fridge Raiders Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Banana Monkey Champion, Mosquito Mayhem Champion, Cute Rabbit Vs Monsters Champion, Yahtzee Champion, Pinboliada Champion, Pest Attack Champion, Down Hill Jumps Champion, UNO 3 Champion, Home Run Derby Points Champion, Bugs Bunnys Home Run Derby Champion, Tribal Olympics Champion, Castle Defender Champion, Daffy Jumper V32 Champion, Serfs Up! Champion, Panda Baseball Champion, Cone Crazy 2 Champion, Dangerous Voyage Champion, Tribal Olympics 2 Champion, Homerun Rally Champion, Heroine Hoops Champion, GolfJam Champion, Everyones Hero Champion, Mega Jump Champion, Kick The Ref! Champion, Maze Game - Golf Champion, Jab we throw Champion, Tribal Jump Champion, Crary Canyon Golf Champion, Brown Cow Curling Champion, Diving Champion Champion, West Gunfighter Master Champion, Golfman Xtreme - Insane Mode Champion, Table Hockey Ultra Champion, KickTheRef! Champion, Office Hoops Champion, Leaf Bording Champion, Bugs Bunny Gone Fishing Champion, Bass Fishing Pro Champion, Fish Me Champion, Power Driver Champion, Mile High Club Golf Champion, Sand Boarding Champion, Pro Zombie Golf Champion, Ill Be Lightning Champion, Journey To The Chaos Monkey King Champion, Jungle Mafia Champion, Bomby Bomy Champion, 1 of 24 Champion, CCC Pirates Champion, Fishing Tactics Champion, Master Gear Champion, Impale 2 Champion, Jump In The Dark Champion, TNT Robots Champion, Chucka Boom Champion, Ononmin 2 Min. Champion, Cheestrings Electric Dreams Champion, Electro String Champion, Word Search 39 Grow Champion, Ben10 Power Ride Champion, The Flood Inception Part One Champion, Cubium Level Pack Champion, Prism Dice Champion, Kamikaze Blocks Champion, Ice Age - Regular Show Champion, Need To Feed Champion, Super Mario Pop The Enemys Champion, OverWhelmed Hard Champion, Color Spell Game Champion, Slideon Champion, Rascal Build Skyscraper Champion, Word Builder Champion, Overprotection Champion, Yeti Long Ass Shot 2 Champion, Redneck Games - Possum Chucker Champion, Shoot the Robbers Champion, Hamstix Champion, Skate Grind Champion, Heights Champion, Destructo Shark Champion, Super Wordplay Champion, The Most Wanted Bandito Champion, Pizzaboy   Champion, The Gritch Champion, Rolling Fall 3 Champion, Pyramid Rescue Champion, Regular Show Escape From Ninja Dojo Champion, Hungry Worms 2 Champion, Navy Vs Army : Army Champion, Monster Roaster Champion, King Of Hearts Champion, Xenocrate Champion, King Of Spades Champion, Navy Vs Army : Navy Champion, Woman On Top Champion, Spank the Monkey Champion, Stone Punk Champion, BMX Backflips Champion, kugelwahn Champion, Honey Flows Champion, Food Crush Champion, Mouse Force Adventures Champion, Trivia Machine Champion, Shatter Cannon Champion, The Mote Pisa Total Buys Champion, Party Animal Champion, Throw It Champion, Natural Selection 2 Champion, GemClix Blast Champion, Artic Show Down Champion, Roberto Cook Master Champion, Rat Fishing Champion, Cracking Monkey Champion, Dude Bear 2 Level Pack Champion, Spider Web Champion, Mahjong Tai Owolove Champion, Proximity Alert Champion, Smell My Fart Champion, Goldminer 2015 Champion, Mower Move Champion, Nuclear Gun: Survival Champion, Snot Put Champion, 45 Degrees Of Madness Champion, Spades Champion, Smart Birds Champion, Pinky In Park Champion, Mango Melon Mayhem Champion, Fast Dragon Champion, Ratiminator Champion, Spark Your Neurons Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it amazes me that this idiot can hoodwink folks as he has

Page 10 of 88 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast