Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Trump's Milestones

Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    it amazes me that this idiot can hoodwink folks as he has
    I'm not surprised in the least. We know that the repubs don't want educated voters. Well, they found a bunch of 1 issue uneducated voters.
    Elect a Clown You Get a Circus

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMO, it is going to end up a case of cutting off one's nose to spite their face. The question is, will many eventually realize it?
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fact check! DA lies and misrepresents some more.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-fact-c...132129697.html

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    Fact check! DA lies and misrepresents some more.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-fact-c...132129697.html
    You can rest assured that if djt's mouth or fingers are moving he is lying and/or misrepresenting. That's a given...

Name:  Trump-lies.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  24.5 KB
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Likes Fastcar liked this post

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The thing is that when he lies, his supporters believe it is true.
    Likes slick liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The thing is that when he lies, his supporters believe it is true.
    And even those who know it is lies, don't seem to care.

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Convicted felons have a difficult if not impossible time gaining employment. I mean, really....most people would not hire a former embezzler to be an accountant for their business. Past is always prologue, and the danger of temptation is obvious. So does electing a sleazy businessman who has cheated his investors a wise choice to run even a larger business like the country, with even more opportunities to deceive?

(Of course, you know the Republican response will be a flaccid...'but Trump hasn't done anything illegal'. That forced analogy is but another distraction.)

The most concise analysis of the 2016 election came the morning after from a young man whose name I do not remember. He said the 2016 election "was a confluence of the evil people and the stupid people". The rest of the panel sat in silence, and the discussion moved on. That quote lingered in my mind, and although harsh, it is the most cogent response to why Trump was elected.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the quote is excellent. I know of a number of places where it can be used.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the quote is excellent. I know of a number of places where it can be used.
    ??? To which quote do you refer? The quote in the last paragraph of limner43's post immediately before yours?
    Last edited by KathyInAR; June 12th, 2017 at 04:42 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Incredible...how long before trump says this is fake news, that this didn't happen? Further proof of his narcissist disorder and his refusal to seek any help to to get it under control. It is embarrassing. Much like how the crazy little man in North Korea acts and praise he demands from his minions.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/12/politi...ing/index.html

ETA this video:

None of these folks have the necessary integrity to tell the emperor he has no clothes; and, he has further humiliated them to have them grovel to him like this. It is shameful!
    Last edited by KathyInAR; June 12th, 2017 at 06:47 PM.

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(Of course, you know the Republican response will be a flaccid...'but Trump hasn't done anything illegal'. That forced analogy is but another distraction.)
    Please list his illegal activity.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The one about a confluence of evil people and stupid people
    Likes KathyInAR liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The one about a confluence of evil people and stupid people
    That's what I thought! Wanted to be sure.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    I believe charges were filed against him today.
    He is a self admitted predator, how he skated on that is strange.

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    Please reread the original post. You misunderstood the essence of my remarks.

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Charges will be filed by the Maryland AG, indicating that Trump has violated the emoluments clause by siphoning foreign governments to his Washington hotel....the renovated Post Office. So, our beloved liar is in violation of the Constitution...who'da thunk it?

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    Incredible...how long before trump says this is fake news, that this didn't happen? Further proof of his narcissist disorder and his refusal to seek any help to to get it under control. It is embarrassing. Much like how the crazy little man in North Korea acts and praise he demands from his minions.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/12/politi...ing/index.html

ETA this video:

None of these folks have the necessary integrity to tell the emperor he has no clothes; and, he has further humiliated them to have them grovel to him like this. It is shameful!
    What a bunch of unabashed ass kisser's. No dignity at all.

I'm thinking it will take the "jaws of life" to pry their lips from DA's ass.
    Likes KathyInAR liked this post

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limner43 View Post
    Charges will be filed by the Maryland AG, indicating that Trump has violated the emoluments clause by siphoning foreign governments to his Washington hotel....the renovated Post Office. So, our beloved liar is in violation of the Constitution...who'da thunk it?
    Again?? Give it up! Keep whining and before you know it 4 years will be over! And he'll get reelected!
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ease/99551524/

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh about the travel ban, had it gone into place when it was proposed, it would have been over with 3 months ago.
    Keep wasting the courts and peoples time with BS.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While trump was patting himself on his sorry-ass back about all his great accomplishments which are only in his own mind, he was defeated once again in the Ninth Circuit.

Thus far he has been ruled against in the Ninth, Fourth and Second Circuits...

And while his lawyers are trying to convince the courts that the order does not violate the Constitution and the rights to be free from religious discrimination, trump and his big stupid mouth and short fat fingers are defying what they are trying to do...a lawyer's worse nightmare to be sure. It just further proves just how stupid and ignorant he is and his demonstrated lack of self-control...a very dangerous combination for someone in the position that too many people put him in--the very people who are likely to be hurt by him in the long run and left worse off than they were while he mosey his way back to NYC with all his $$$ intact and without a care in the world of all the damage he will have done.

Page 11 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast