Page 7 of 106 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast
    Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Trump's Milestones

"Ethic's Office" -- that is a joke! I'd be surprised if 10% of those at or near the top of the administration have any idea of the meaning and the ability to apply "ethics"... their supporters must be so proud...NOT!

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...fers/22121359/

And yes, I know that other administrations have also granted ethics waivers...it is important to look at what the waiver is for and the person's position to whom it is granted. Sometimes it is as little to allow a long-time associate/friend/family member to be allowed to introduce someone who is speaking at a function, etc.; or sometimes it is an attorney whose former law firm is representing a client, from before their appointment, in some type of legal action. And, then there are those who need waivers where they will have a direct opportunity to increase their non-government income, personal wealth and such.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; June 1st, 2017 at 01:17 PM.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want a weight-loss diet where I can eat cookies, cakes, pies, ice-cream, lots and lots of bacon and prime rib, pastas, pizza, mashed potatoes, mac & cheese, and drink all the lemonade w/sugar I want, and have a large Sonic Snickers Blast each and every day--instead of having to limit all those items and pay attention to calories, fat content, carbs and exercise once in a while. You know, kinda like Trump wants to "negotiate" a new Paris Climate Accord or something similar without big business having to make changes and spend $$$ to keep from polluting and damaging the planet. He is a monumental dumbass!!!

Name:  TrumpDumbass.jpeg
Views: 36
Size:  8.7 KB

If allowed too, Trump will single-highhandedly destroy the good-will, respect and world-leadership that America has enjoyed. Other countries will not trust America to "keep its word"...it is one thing to undo or make changes when it is obvious that something isn't working as it should or circumstances have changed warranting changes. But to undo and change something just because a prior administration of a different political party did it, is so wrong in so many ways. And besides being the biggest dumbass to ever have darkened the doorway of the White House he is a coward. While in Europe he was too chickenshit to say he was pulling the US from the Paris Climate Accord, knowing all along that is exactly what he was going to do. Of course, he knows absolutely nothing about "keeping one's word" as he has not paid people the $$$ he owed them, he had not problem taking $$$ from people and promising them something and then not delivering. It is his belief and practice that "keeping one's word" really doesn't matter, in his opinion it is optional. Dumbass! Dumbass! Dumbass! I am ashamed for him because he hasn't got the good sense to be ashamed of himself...he is nothing more than a stupid dumbass that too many people put their faith in and he is f'ing them over too!!!

Name:  StupidDumbAss.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  45.7 KB
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Likes slick, Fastcar liked this post

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome back!!
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette
    Thanks KathyInAR thanked for this post

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to sound like most anti union folks here and say the following.

He did this to save jobs in the coal industry, a industry that is employing under 175,000 workers and is declining. What's the point?

Green industry jobs are close to 400,000 and increasing.

He claims he promised the voters of PA.

He has lied to everybody about everything, what's another lie.
    Elect a Clown You Get a Circus

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trump showing us how much he really cares about the average American citizen...you know, folks like you and me...and our kids and grandkids.

Jerky stupid dumbass!!! The absolutely worse mistake made by the American people since they decided to go to war with each other back during the Civil War!!!

Name:  Trumps little dick.jpeg
Views: 30
Size:  20.6 KB
    Last edited by KathyInAR; June 2nd, 2017 at 10:08 AM.

Likes Fastcar, slick liked this post

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For all the trumpettes who support this fool. This is his new tax bill he has told you was on it's way.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/02/news...ill/index.html
    Likes slick, KathyInAR liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    For all the trumpettes who support this fool. This is his new tax bill he has told you was on it's way.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/02/news...ill/index.html

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
    -Abraham Lincoln

The question is, how long can the Trump supporters be fooled before they realize the fool that is Donald Trump?

Piney-Woods Rooter Fishing the Sea Champion, Starcastle Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Railway Line Champion, Why did the chicken cross the road? Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, USA - Geography game Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, YetiSports 8 - Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports Swing N Slide Champion, Yeti Sports 5 - Pro Edition Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Eggz Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Yeti 9 - Final Spit Champion, Yeti Pentathlon Champion, Bounce Hard Champion, Harbor Fishing Champion, CiTv Alfred Alien Rush Hour Champion, Pineapple! Champion, DownHill Jumps Champion, DragonFable - FireSpawn Champion, Rat Trap Champion, Scrat Jump Champion, The Furr Twins Champion, Power Ball Challenge Champion, Rocketcat Champion, Rumble Ball: Field num.2 Champion, Time To Score 2006 Champion, Tuny In The Sky Champion, Boulanger Champion, Ambulance Rush v2 Champion, Flappy Champion, Rainman Champion, SkeeBall Champion, Watch Out Champion, EggRun 2 on grass Champion, Super Sonic Click Champion, Coal Express 3 Champion, Flying High Champion, Kitty Throw Champion, Angry Birds Champion, Magic Doors Champion, Fruit Machine Bonus Trail Champion, Zwingo Champion, Grannie Fu Champion, 9-Ball Champion, Turkey Bowling 2005 Champion, Play Ball Champion, Crazy Pool Champion, Uberpool Champion, Pinheadz Champion, Mini Pool 3 Champion, Halloween Bowling Champion, Pool MX Klassik Champion, Hairball Bowling Champion, Island Bowling Champion, Crumbs 2 Champion, Robin Hood Mission Champion, Amigo Pancho 2 Champion, Avalanche Run Champion, Mega Jump - Ice Version Champion, Xmas Boarding Champion, Snowball Of Doom Champion, Santa Strike Champion, Super Santa Champion, Rudolphs Revenge Champion, Ultimate Presents Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Accordion Hero Champion, Don't Click Santa v2 Champion, Turkey Hunter Champion, Santa Sling Champion, Happy Christmas Champion, Snowball roll Champion, Fridge Raiders Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Banana Monkey Champion, Mosquito Mayhem Champion, Cute Rabbit Vs Monsters Champion, Yahtzee Champion, Pinboliada Champion, Pest Attack Champion, Down Hill Jumps Champion, UNO 3 Champion, Home Run Derby Points Champion, Bugs Bunnys Home Run Derby Champion, Tribal Olympics Champion, Castle Defender Champion, Daffy Jumper V32 Champion, Serfs Up! Champion, Panda Baseball Champion, Cone Crazy 2 Champion, Dangerous Voyage Champion, Tribal Olympics 2 Champion, Homerun Rally Champion, Heroine Hoops Champion, GolfJam Champion, Everyones Hero Champion, Mega Jump Champion, Kick The Ref! Champion, Maze Game - Golf Champion, Jab we throw Champion, Tribal Jump Champion, Crary Canyon Golf Champion, Brown Cow Curling Champion, Diving Champion Champion, West Gunfighter Master Champion, Golfman Xtreme - Insane Mode Champion, Table Hockey Ultra Champion, KickTheRef! Champion, Office Hoops Champion, Leaf Bording Champion, Bugs Bunny Gone Fishing Champion, Bass Fishing Pro Champion, Fish Me Champion, Power Driver Champion, Mile High Club Golf Champion, Sand Boarding Champion, Pro Zombie Golf Champion, Ill Be Lightning Champion, Journey To The Chaos Monkey King Champion, Jungle Mafia Champion, Bomby Bomy Champion, 1 of 24 Champion, CCC Pirates Champion, Fishing Tactics Champion, Master Gear Champion, Impale 2 Champion, Jump In The Dark Champion, TNT Robots Champion, Chucka Boom Champion, Ononmin 2 Min. Champion, Cheestrings Electric Dreams Champion, Electro String Champion, Word Search 39 Grow Champion, Ben10 Power Ride Champion, The Flood Inception Part One Champion, Cubium Level Pack Champion, Prism Dice Champion, Kamikaze Blocks Champion, Ice Age - Regular Show Champion, Need To Feed Champion, Super Mario Pop The Enemys Champion, OverWhelmed Hard Champion, Color Spell Game Champion, Slideon Champion, Rascal Build Skyscraper Champion, Word Builder Champion, Overprotection Champion, Yeti Long Ass Shot 2 Champion, Redneck Games - Possum Chucker Champion, Shoot the Robbers Champion, Hamstix Champion, Skate Grind Champion, Heights Champion, Destructo Shark Champion, Super Wordplay Champion, The Most Wanted Bandito Champion, Pizzaboy   Champion, The Gritch Champion, Rolling Fall 3 Champion, Pyramid Rescue Champion, Regular Show Escape From Ninja Dojo Champion, Hungry Worms 2 Champion, Navy Vs Army : Army Champion, Monster Roaster Champion, King Of Hearts Champion, Xenocrate Champion, King Of Spades Champion, Navy Vs Army : Navy Champion, Woman On Top Champion, Spank the Monkey Champion, Stone Punk Champion, BMX Backflips Champion, kugelwahn Champion, Honey Flows Champion, Food Crush Champion, Mouse Force Adventures Champion, Trivia Machine Champion, Shatter Cannon Champion, The Mote Pisa Total Buys Champion, Party Animal Champion, Throw It Champion, Natural Selection 2 Champion, GemClix Blast Champion, Artic Show Down Champion, Roberto Cook Master Champion, Rat Fishing Champion, Cracking Monkey Champion, Dude Bear 2 Level Pack Champion, Spider Web Champion, Mahjong Tai Owolove Champion, Proximity Alert Champion, Smell My Fart Champion, Goldminer 2015 Champion, Mower Move Champion, Nuclear Gun: Survival Champion, Snot Put Champion, 45 Degrees Of Madness Champion, Spades Champion, Smart Birds Champion, Pinky In Park Champion, Mango Melon Mayhem Champion, Fast Dragon Champion, Ratiminator Champion, Spark Your Neurons Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think its a sad thing, i have always wanted to meet a president, but its a situation where if i came face to face with this chump, i think i would have to tell him he is an asshole, and walk away, before something was said that may be regreted

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    I'm going to sound like most anti union folks here and say the following.

He did this to save jobs in the coal industry, a industry that is employing under 175,000 workers and is declining. What's the point?

Green industry jobs are close to 400,000 and increasing.

He claims he promised the voters of PA.

He has lied to everybody about everything, what's another lie.

Two words about the agreement....NON BINDING.

The way y'all are talking, I would have expected bulldozers and wrecking balls out in the turbine fields early this morning.
    The guys in black suits tearing solar panels off roofs and throwing the owners in jail.
    Everything we've done, and will continue to do will be for the US.
    Last edited by sundealer; June 2nd, 2017 at 06:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What trump is doing is showing the world that as long as he is in office, the US can't be trusted with anything over which he has control. Period exclamation mark!!!

When a large majority, really large...huge majority of "the experts" say something is real, along comes a few, a really tiny few who say the opposite, and those who find that the facts may hinder them in some way or in how they do business, grasp onto the few and declare the others wrong without having any idea of anything related whatsoever.

Name:  DJTah.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  20.1 KB

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why does everything, EVERYTHING! with this dumbass have to be chaotic?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN18T2S8

POLITICS | Fri Jun 2, 2017 | 3:27pm EDT
    Trump's continued search for new FBI chief seen as chaotic: sources
    By Julia Edwards Ainsley | WASHINGTON

President Donald Trump is still looking for a new FBI director more than three weeks after he fired James Comey, and sources familiar with the recruiting process say it has been chaotic and that job interviews led by Trump have been brief.

Three close associates of three contenders for the job, all of whom have been interviewed by Trump, said the candidates were summoned to the White House for 10- to 20-minute conversations with Trump, Vice President Mike Pence and Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

Those conversations, which followed initial interviews at the Justice Department, have been light on questions about substantive issues facing the agency, the three associates said.

While the department has compiled a long list of candidates for the White House, there has been no “clear framework or logic for who was interviewed and why,” said one of the sources.

Another of the three sources described the process as chaotic and said that in one interview, Trump spoke mostly about himself and seemed distracted. (my comment: Yeah, I know that is a big surprise, isn't it?...NOT!)

... former Senator Joe Lieberman was a front-runner for the post. He withdrew his name from consideration on May 25.

Republican Representative Trey Gowdy was under consideration but he said on May 15 he was not interested.

... Republican Senator John Cornyn, also a contender, said he would stay in the Senate.

(my comment: These three guys realize that working with dumbass is a career ender.)

(Additional reporting by Jeff Mason; Editing by Kevin Drawbaugh and Jonathan Oatis)

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now that we have experienced over four months of this bloated incompetent barking inanities with his sixth grade vocabulary, isn't it time to quit complaining and began demanding from our feckless and cowardly Congress that they begin impeachment proceedings? How far down the road to stupidity and embarrassing incompetence does he have to lead us before we take action? We cannot afford to wait until the next election cycle. This idiot has done enough damage to the environment, health care, and foreign policy already. Trump is no different than a Third World dictator. He negates a free press; refuses to answer questions, and has surrounded himself with the most corrupt and deceitful policy makers, most egregious of which are his daughter and son-in-law. Tar and feather the clown, and run him out of town. (Don't I wish....)
    Likes slick, KathyInAR, Fastcar liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limner43 View Post
    Now that we have experienced over four months of this bloated incompetent barking inanities with his sixth grade vocabulary, isn't it time to quit complaining and began demanding from our feckless and cowardly Congress that they begin impeachment proceedings? How far down the road to stupidity and embarrassing incompetence does he have to lead us before we take action? We cannot afford to wait until the next election cycle. This idiot has done enough damage to the environment, health care, and foreign policy already. Trump is no different than a Third World dictator. He negates a free press; refuses to answer questions, and has surrounded himself with the most corrupt and deceitful policy makers, most egregious of which are his daughter and son-in-law. Tar and feather the clown, and run him out of town. (Don't I wish....)
    Welcome, welcome, welcome...

Couldn't have said it better myself, and Lord knows I've tried...

Name:  991-arborday.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  131.6 KB

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    Two words about the agreement....NON BINDING.

The way y'all are talking, I would have expected bulldozers and wrecking balls out in the turbine fields early this morning.
    The guys in black suits tearing solar panels off roofs and throwing the owners in jail.
    Everything we've done, and will continue to do will be for the US.
    Now that he has changed his mind and decided that global warming is for real I wonder what your position is now.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My position has never changed.
    Climate change has been going on since day 1. It will continue.
    Until men can control the weather, sun, volcanoes etc. the cycles will not change.
    Can men control their contribution? Of course.
    Enough to make a difference in this millennia? NO.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    My position has never changed.
    Climate change has been going on since day 1. It will continue.
    Until men can control the weather, sun, volcanoes etc. the cycles will not change.
    Can men control their contribution? Of course.
    Enough to make a difference in this millennia? NO.
    My comments are where is the science that says man cannot make enough of a difference for man's part in climate change to make a difference? It seems to me that those who want very little or no control just throw out statements without any proof and/or science to back them up.

Think:

1) The Israelis were able to change the deserts in Israel into lush growing fields;

2) Los Angles and California reduced the terrible air pollution/smog of their past;

3) The UAE is planning to build a man-made mountain in the desert that is expected to bring rain to the desert where there is hardly ever any;

4) Made changes that greatly reduced the acid rain that was damaging to plant/tree growth and humans and other animals.

5) Cleaning up and stopping the poisoning and polluting of our lands and waterways making the changes needed for wildlife where they had been in danger of becoming extinct; and/or causing birth defects and cancers and other illness in humans and other animals.

To borrow a comment from some unknown (to me) person: "Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon."
    Last edited by KathyInAR; June 4th, 2017 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Change > difference

Likes slick, Fastcar liked this post

Piney-Woods Rooter Fishing the Sea Champion, Starcastle Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Railway Line Champion, Why did the chicken cross the road? Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, USA - Geography game Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, YetiSports 8 - Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports Swing N Slide Champion, Yeti Sports 5 - Pro Edition Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Eggz Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Yeti 9 - Final Spit Champion, Yeti Pentathlon Champion, Bounce Hard Champion, Harbor Fishing Champion, CiTv Alfred Alien Rush Hour Champion, Pineapple! Champion, DownHill Jumps Champion, DragonFable - FireSpawn Champion, Rat Trap Champion, Scrat Jump Champion, The Furr Twins Champion, Power Ball Challenge Champion, Rocketcat Champion, Rumble Ball: Field num.2 Champion, Time To Score 2006 Champion, Tuny In The Sky Champion, Boulanger Champion, Ambulance Rush v2 Champion, Flappy Champion, Rainman Champion, SkeeBall Champion, Watch Out Champion, EggRun 2 on grass Champion, Super Sonic Click Champion, Coal Express 3 Champion, Flying High Champion, Kitty Throw Champion, Angry Birds Champion, Magic Doors Champion, Fruit Machine Bonus Trail Champion, Zwingo Champion, Grannie Fu Champion, 9-Ball Champion, Turkey Bowling 2005 Champion, Play Ball Champion, Crazy Pool Champion, Uberpool Champion, Pinheadz Champion, Mini Pool 3 Champion, Halloween Bowling Champion, Pool MX Klassik Champion, Hairball Bowling Champion, Island Bowling Champion, Crumbs 2 Champion, Robin Hood Mission Champion, Amigo Pancho 2 Champion, Avalanche Run Champion, Mega Jump - Ice Version Champion, Xmas Boarding Champion, Snowball Of Doom Champion, Santa Strike Champion, Super Santa Champion, Rudolphs Revenge Champion, Ultimate Presents Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Accordion Hero Champion, Don't Click Santa v2 Champion, Turkey Hunter Champion, Santa Sling Champion, Happy Christmas Champion, Snowball roll Champion, Fridge Raiders Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Banana Monkey Champion, Mosquito Mayhem Champion, Cute Rabbit Vs Monsters Champion, Yahtzee Champion, Pinboliada Champion, Pest Attack Champion, Down Hill Jumps Champion, UNO 3 Champion, Home Run Derby Points Champion, Bugs Bunnys Home Run Derby Champion, Tribal Olympics Champion, Castle Defender Champion, Daffy Jumper V32 Champion, Serfs Up! Champion, Panda Baseball Champion, Cone Crazy 2 Champion, Dangerous Voyage Champion, Tribal Olympics 2 Champion, Homerun Rally Champion, Heroine Hoops Champion, GolfJam Champion, Everyones Hero Champion, Mega Jump Champion, Kick The Ref! Champion, Maze Game - Golf Champion, Jab we throw Champion, Tribal Jump Champion, Crary Canyon Golf Champion, Brown Cow Curling Champion, Diving Champion Champion, West Gunfighter Master Champion, Golfman Xtreme - Insane Mode Champion, Table Hockey Ultra Champion, KickTheRef! Champion, Office Hoops Champion, Leaf Bording Champion, Bugs Bunny Gone Fishing Champion, Bass Fishing Pro Champion, Fish Me Champion, Power Driver Champion, Mile High Club Golf Champion, Sand Boarding Champion, Pro Zombie Golf Champion, Ill Be Lightning Champion, Journey To The Chaos Monkey King Champion, Jungle Mafia Champion, Bomby Bomy Champion, 1 of 24 Champion, CCC Pirates Champion, Fishing Tactics Champion, Master Gear Champion, Impale 2 Champion, Jump In The Dark Champion, TNT Robots Champion, Chucka Boom Champion, Ononmin 2 Min. Champion, Cheestrings Electric Dreams Champion, Electro String Champion, Word Search 39 Grow Champion, Ben10 Power Ride Champion, The Flood Inception Part One Champion, Cubium Level Pack Champion, Prism Dice Champion, Kamikaze Blocks Champion, Ice Age - Regular Show Champion, Need To Feed Champion, Super Mario Pop The Enemys Champion, OverWhelmed Hard Champion, Color Spell Game Champion, Slideon Champion, Rascal Build Skyscraper Champion, Word Builder Champion, Overprotection Champion, Yeti Long Ass Shot 2 Champion, Redneck Games - Possum Chucker Champion, Shoot the Robbers Champion, Hamstix Champion, Skate Grind Champion, Heights Champion, Destructo Shark Champion, Super Wordplay Champion, The Most Wanted Bandito Champion, Pizzaboy   Champion, The Gritch Champion, Rolling Fall 3 Champion, Pyramid Rescue Champion, Regular Show Escape From Ninja Dojo Champion, Hungry Worms 2 Champion, Navy Vs Army : Army Champion, Monster Roaster Champion, King Of Hearts Champion, Xenocrate Champion, King Of Spades Champion, Navy Vs Army : Navy Champion, Woman On Top Champion, Spank the Monkey Champion, Stone Punk Champion, BMX Backflips Champion, kugelwahn Champion, Honey Flows Champion, Food Crush Champion, Mouse Force Adventures Champion, Trivia Machine Champion, Shatter Cannon Champion, The Mote Pisa Total Buys Champion, Party Animal Champion, Throw It Champion, Natural Selection 2 Champion, GemClix Blast Champion, Artic Show Down Champion, Roberto Cook Master Champion, Rat Fishing Champion, Cracking Monkey Champion, Dude Bear 2 Level Pack Champion, Spider Web Champion, Mahjong Tai Owolove Champion, Proximity Alert Champion, Smell My Fart Champion, Goldminer 2015 Champion, Mower Move Champion, Nuclear Gun: Survival Champion, Snot Put Champion, 45 Degrees Of Madness Champion, Spades Champion, Smart Birds Champion, Pinky In Park Champion, Mango Melon Mayhem Champion, Fast Dragon Champion, Ratiminator Champion, Spark Your Neurons Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh, ok then

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Given that Trump continually bleats that he is smart, I'd love to see a copy of his Wharton transcript. I'll bet that it will show that he was, like Bush, a lackluster student who was accepted largely due to the father's influence. You see, no one who is really smart says that they are really smart. They simply demonstrate it in their conversation and their decision-making. Secondly, really smart people do not say dumb things as does Trump. So, when you consider his limited world view, his childlike vocabulary, and his inability to process complex information, you are left with but one conclusion. This dumb-ass has bluffed and bullied his way through life, and his facade is as fake as a diploma from Trump University. Mitt Romney was right when he described Trump during the campaign as a "phoney and a fraud". Now let's work to oust this lying, ignorant lout from the White House.
    Likes slick, KathyInAR, Fastcar liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having worked for many years with lots of people with advanced degrees, I have made the following observations:

1) College doesn't necessarily make one smart; and

2) There are a lot of educated idiots.

Trump proves my theory daily!

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Republicans seem to like the uneducated. Ford, by many accounts from his Congressional peers, was not a bright light. They revere Reagan, although Alzheimer's sidetracked him during the end of his presidency, so who knows who was actually running the government. Bush was a slacker and squeaked through college. His malapropisms and bungled speech patterns were fodder for countless comedians. But he had Karl Rove, who was called "Bush's Brain" and Dick Cheney, the Dr. Strangelove of the Bush 43 tenure. Then, of course, Republicans introduced Sarah Palin, a feisty airhead who had become governor of Alaska by default. Now, as if the stupid well had not been mined deeply enough, we now have to endure the incompetent and blisteringly ignorant Tweeter. Remember that this phalanx of the intellectually challenged began years ago. Grover Norquist developed the Republican strategy to regain the White house. He said that Republicans should focus on winning governorships and Congressional seats; that way all they would need is "someone who can hold a pen" to achieve their goals of mass privatization, elimination of regulations, and dismantling social programs. Norquist's dream has materialized. We now have a president who has a wonderfully stylized signature that he places on documents he does not understand while Republicans applaud. Trump may be ignorant about domestic and foreign policy, but..boy...can he hold that pen.
    Likes KathyInAR, slick liked this post

Page 7 of 106 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast