OMG OMG:  0
Gratitude Gratitude:  0
Fuzzy Hugs Fuzzy Hugs:  0
Bless Your Heart Bless Your Heart:  0
WTF WTF:  0
BS BS:  0
Gong Gong:  0
Disagree Disagree:  0
    Trash Driver Fling a Thing Champion, Deep Freeze Champion, J B Snowman Punch Champion, Operatin Maboule Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Burn, Baby, Burn!

Name:  IMG_20170728_181448.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  128.1 KB

Name:  IMG_20170728_181553.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  122.4 KB
    Likes KathyInAR liked this post

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Burn, Baby, Burn!

Quite a gourmet collection you got there!

However, here is central Arkansas this is the local favorite:

Name:  texas pete.jpeg
Views: 16
Size:  19.0 KB
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Likes slick liked this post

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you used Chinese hot oil? A drop of that on your lip if full strength will leave a blister.
    Elect a Clown You Get a Circus

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    Have you used Chinese hot oil? A drop of that on your lip if full strength will leave a blister.
    So, please explain to me why anyone would want to use it? I like spicy, but, to me "spicy" doesn't just mean HOT!--it means tasty and flavorful. I have never understood the just hot for hot sake. I have known people that sprinkle hot sauce on everything and I wonder if their constant use of hot sauce has killed off their ability to taste flavors and they need the hot sauce for there to be any taste at all??? Anyway, give me spicy any day over HOT!!! But, to each his own and what we eat is one thing over which we have total control!
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Likes R2D2 liked this post

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Used to put a kick into chili, Chinese foods and so on. A little bit goes a long way.

I don't understand people putting all kinds of stuff on steak. Then it doesn't taste like steak, it tastes like whatever you slathered all over it. Same applies to shrimp dip.
    Likes KathyInAR liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    Used to put a kick into chili, Chinese foods and so on. A little bit goes a long way.

I don't understand people putting all kinds of stuff on steak. Then it doesn't taste like steak, it tastes like whatever you slathered all over it. Same applies to shrimp dip.
    Oh, I do understand the use of and do use hot sauce but it is very sparingly and only to add to the flavor, not burn blisters inside my mouth.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One shouldn't gargle with it. lol