Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627

Thread: Good Grief!!!

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Good Grief!!!

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...aims/23304852/

Karma defined--Kellyanne Conway's husband being instrumental in proving before the SCOTUS that a sitting president is not immune from civil court proceedings and can be compelled/summoned by a court of proper jurisdiction to be deposed and appear for hearings and court appearances.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...egal-troubles/
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idiot-boy is a first-class sleaze and never passes up an opportunity to prove it time after time after time.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...-jab/23305101/
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mom pretty please can I please please have that new video game?
    I will do ANYTHING for it!

So all your minds went to the gutter?
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    Mom pretty please can I please please have that new video game?
    I will do ANYTHING for it!

So all your minds went to the gutter?
    Idiot-boy's mind stays in the gutter along with his morals. Besides he gave her or PACs supporting her donations on several occasions.

Post amended automatically

Finally the lying-ass has been awarded an "...of the year" prize!!!

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...hing/23305219/

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    Idiot-boy's mind stays in the gutter along with his morals. Besides he gave her or PACs supporting her donations on several occasions.

Post amended automatically

Finally the lying-ass has been awarded an "...of the year" prize!!!

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...hing/23305219/
    And what did she do for that donation?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    Likes John Barrows liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And what did she do for that donation?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    I doubt she did anything other than solicit the donation. What do you think?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is just plain stupid, regardless of who it is doing the "complaining"...stupid, stupid, stupid!

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...ouse/23305049/

Ivanka is Jewish and on the eve of Hanukkah she tweeted "happy holidays"...as it is the holiday season for Jews and Christians alike during this time, it would "appear" that besides tweeting good wishes to the Jewish community she was also being "inclusive" for all who celebrate a holiday during this period of time. Was there an outrage demonstrated by Jewish folks over the "happy holidays"?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    I doubt she did anything other than solicit the donation. What do you think?
    I was thinking along the lines of something political.
    Not sexual, like the left seems to think.
    Likes John Barrows liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking along the lines of something political.
    Not sexual, like the left seems to think.
    I think the entire tweet that idiot-boy made regarding the lady senator was ridiculous and degrading of a person who has served without scandal. Here it is verbatim: "Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED! "

1) First his use of the word "lightweight" is insulting and degrading;

2) Calling her a "flunky" of another senator...when he'd like nothing more than to make every GOP senator or House representative his "flunky" and attacks them when they disagree with him on any issue;

3) Further to suggest that she was "begging" for campaign contributions and he added in () that she was willing to anything for them...(now, this stupid tweet of his was in retaliation for her suggestion that he should step down because almost 2 dozen women have made allegations against him for sexual misconduct--it is obvious that he was trying to even the score in his nasty small mind; and

4) There have been a number of senators/representatives that have called for him to step down citing the allegations of sexual misconduct--but, in he has only gone after or attacked a woman (which stupidly just reinforces the allegations against him that he views women subservient to him/men).
    Last edited by KathyInAR; December 12th, 2017 at 10:06 PM.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627