Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Good Grief!!!

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Good Grief!!!

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...aims/23304852/

Karma defined--Kellyanne Conway's husband being instrumental in proving before the SCOTUS that a sitting president is not immune from civil court proceedings and can be compelled/summoned by a court of proper jurisdiction to be deposed and appear for hearings and court appearances.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...egal-troubles/
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idiot-boy is a first-class sleaze and never passes up an opportunity to prove it time after time after time.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...-jab/23305101/
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mom pretty please can I please please have that new video game?
    I will do ANYTHING for it!

So all your minds went to the gutter?
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    Mom pretty please can I please please have that new video game?
    I will do ANYTHING for it!

So all your minds went to the gutter?
    Idiot-boy's mind stays in the gutter along with his morals. Besides he gave her or PACs supporting her donations on several occasions.

Post amended automatically

Finally the lying-ass has been awarded an "...of the year" prize!!!

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...hing/23305219/

N/A
    Likes Fastcar liked this post

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    Idiot-boy's mind stays in the gutter along with his morals. Besides he gave her or PACs supporting her donations on several occasions.

Post amended automatically

Finally the lying-ass has been awarded an "...of the year" prize!!!

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...hing/23305219/
    And what did she do for that donation?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    Likes N/A liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And what did she do for that donation?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    I doubt she did anything other than solicit the donation. What do you think?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is just plain stupid, regardless of who it is doing the "complaining"...stupid, stupid, stupid!

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...ouse/23305049/

Ivanka is Jewish and on the eve of Hanukkah she tweeted "happy holidays"...as it is the holiday season for Jews and Christians alike during this time, it would "appear" that besides tweeting good wishes to the Jewish community she was also being "inclusive" for all who celebrate a holiday during this period of time. Was there an outrage demonstrated by Jewish folks over the "happy holidays"?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I doubt she did anything other than solicit the donation. What do you think?
    I was thinking along the lines of something political.
    Not sexual, like the left seems to think.
    Likes N/A liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking along the lines of something political.
    Not sexual, like the left seems to think.
    I think the entire tweet that idiot-boy made regarding the lady senator was ridiculous and degrading of a person who has served without scandal. Here it is verbatim: "Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED! "

1) First his use of the word "lightweight" is insulting and degrading;

2) Calling her a "flunky" of another senator...when he'd like nothing more than to make every GOP senator or House representative his "flunky" and attacks them when they disagree with him on any issue;

3) Further to suggest that she was "begging" for campaign contributions and he added in () that she was willing to anything for them...(now, this stupid tweet of his was in retaliation for her suggestion that he should step down because almost 2 dozen women have made allegations against him for sexual misconduct--it is obvious that he was trying to even the score in his nasty small mind; and

4) There have been a number of senators/representatives that have called for him to step down citing the allegations of sexual misconduct--but, in he has only gone after or attacked a woman (which stupidly just reinforces the allegations against him that he views women subservient to him/men).
    Last edited by KathyInAR; December 12th, 2017 at 09:06 PM.

Likes Fastcar liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Diogenes still looking for an honest man...

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...2018/23330070/

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you want to bet that the same people who are strong supporters of trumptheasshole, will also support this guy?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/neo-nazi-...100027399.html

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please, please, please don't let there be enough American citizens to actually elect this reprobate to our Congress...aren't Americans of all political stripes better than this? We don't need no damned hate mongers such as this!

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...seat/23353221/

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who in the heck thought a $31,000 dining set for the Secretary's office was a good idea? Are they fired yet? Was it the wife who wanted to decorate her husband's office?

https://www.aol.com/article/finance/...lash/23374790/

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was it the wife who wanted to decorate her husband's office?

https://www.aol.com/article/finance/...lash/23374790/
    Carson said his wife, Candy Carson, asked if "used furniture was an option."

Now ever Main Stream Media is saying.....
    https://www.cbsnews.com/video/ben-ca...ce-dining-set/

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read this article the other day,

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/27/polit...wer/index.html

and it makes me think that it is Mrs. Carson, hence my earlier remark, who was pushing for this. I think the "is used furniture an option" remark came after the $31K dining set became known. The administrative officer who was there upon Dr. Carson's confirmation, claims that she was demoted and removed from the office because of her refusal to make purchases beyond what was allowed by law and/or regulations. Further claimed was "it is what Mrs. Carson wants, etc." Dr. Carson could certainly have had no idea of what was going on. The office was already furnished with "used furniture" when he moved into the office.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This guy is a master at talking out of both sides of his mouth...at the same time!!!

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...oena/23378062/

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A perfect, a first-class prime example of a person that Hillary was talking about when she called some "deplorable!" ... wonder what trumpthetweeter will say or tweet about this deplorable's comment regarding a law-abiding free American minor. I am not normally a person who advocates violence but if this guy tips over someone's foot and falls flat on his face a breaks his nose...I'd smile at his misfortune.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...alez/23385011/

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup, this is a clear example of the mob that DA has emboldened. He will soon be putting on his white sheet.
    Elect a Clown You Get a Circus

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read this article the other day,

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/27/polit...wer/index.html

and it makes me think that it is Mrs. Carson, hence my earlier remark, who was pushing for this. I think the "is used furniture an option" remark came after the $31K dining set became known. The administrative officer who was there upon Dr. Carson's confirmation, claims that she was demoted and removed from the office because of her refusal to make purchases beyond what was allowed by law and/or regulations. Further claimed was "it is what Mrs. Carson wants, etc." Dr. Carson could certainly have had no idea of what was going on. The office was already furnished with "used furniture" when he moved into the office.
    Plot thickens...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...873745?cid=aol

Emails show Ben and Candy Carson selected $31,000 dining room set despite initial denials
    Maybe the upholstery is spun gold.

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plot thickens...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...873745?cid=aol

Maybe the upholstery is spun gold.
    I fail to find any copy of an email that disputes what they said
    We continue to be overwhelmed by how supportive people are everywhere we go since the character attacks on us have increased in an attempt to claim that a scandal has occurred.
    The following are the facts:
    Office redecoration:
    Before I actually occupied my office, I was told what previous secretaries did when they redecorated. I was asked what I wanted to do.
    I visited the basement where previously used furniture was kept and my wife visited as well. We selected some chairs and made some minor changes. Additionally drapes that had previously hung in the office were brought back and blinds were put on the windows. The total redecoration cost was less than $3500. This is considerably less than the historical norm.
    Dining room redecoration:
    The secretary’s dining room is used for business luncheons with a wide variety of people and groups. The furniture is 30 to 50 years old and is very worn. It has also been characterized as unsafe.
    I did not request new furniture, but asked if it could be remediated. I was subsequently told that it was beyond repair and needed to be replaced.
    I briefly looked at catalogs for dining furniture and was shocked by the cost of the furniture. My wife asked if used furniture was an option. Our acquisition process did not allow for that.
    We were told there was a $25,000 budget that had to be used by a certain time or it would be lost. I indicated that they needed to take care of the needs of the deputy secretary out of that money too. My wife also looked at the catalogs and wanted to be sure that the color of the chair fabric of any set that was chosen matched the rest of the decour.
    I made it clear that I was not happy about the prices being charged and that my preference would be to find something more reasonable.
    I left this matter alone to concentrate on much bigger issues. I was as surprised as anyone to find out that a $31,000 dining set had been ordered. I have requested that the order be canceled. We will find another solution for the furniture replacement.
    I will not allow this distraction to keep us from moving forward with the great progress we are making on multiple fronts.
    https://www.facebook.com/realbencars...08016606031472
    there is no proof whatsoever that the first word of it is truthful. Not one "fact" is has been corroborated

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728 LastLast