OMG OMG:  0
Gratitude Gratitude:  0
Fuzzy Hugs Fuzzy Hugs:  0
Bless Your Heart Bless Your Heart:  0
WTF WTF:  0
BS BS:  0
Gong Gong:  0
Disagree Disagree:  0
    Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A Basket of Groceries Cost How Much Time Off?

...or how much "time off" does it cost to pay the child care operators to provide the additions hours of child care while the worker is working those extra 10 hours per pay period?

https://www.aol.com/article/finance/...rule/23192879/

Once again, the rich get richer on the backs of those deemed lesser than they.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Likes Jeannie liked this post

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: A Basket of Groceries Cost How Much Time Off?

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    ...or how much "time off" does it cost to pay the child care operators to provide the additions hours of child care while the worker is working those extra 10 hours per pay period?

https://www.aol.com/article/finance/...rule/23192879/

Once again, the rich get richer on the backs of those deemed lesser than they.

An old time union rep I was close to back in the day told me this. "If you are paid by the hour you have no business voting for a republican".

He has proven to be correct all these years.

What is so sad and amazing to me is that those who will be hurt the most long term are those who can least afford it,
    believe the bs spewed by the repubs and continue to elect them. Those in the coal industry come to mind as a glaring example.

This is one of those days I'm glad I'm old.
    Last edited by Fastcar; September 3rd, 2017 at 10:05 AM.
    Elect a Clown You Get a Circus
    Likes KathyInAR, Jeannie, R2D2 liked this post

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    An old time union rep I was close to back in the day told me this. "If you are paid by the hour you have no business voting for a republican".

He has proven to be correct all these years.

What is so sad and amazing to me is that those who will be hurt the most long term are those who can least afford it,
    believe the bs spewed by the repubs and continue to elect them. Those in the coal industry come to mind as a glaring example.

This is one of those days I'm glad I'm old.
    When the chickens have come home to roost, dumbass and his family will have returned to their lives in NYC without a care in the world or a bit of shame of what they have done to those who trusted them, even though they didn't warrant it nor will they give it a second thought.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Likes Fastcar liked this post

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    When the chickens have come home to roost, dumbass and his family will have returned to their lives in NYC without a care in the world or a bit of shame of what they have done to those who trusted them, even though they didn't warrant it nor will they give it a second thought.
    I've seen it through the years but never on this scale. DA makes Lorenzo, Mellon and their ilk look like rank amateurs.
    Elect a Clown You Get a Circus

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dumbass is proving that daddy's money doesn't make you smart or successful, it just allows you to hide your failings for so much longer.

Likes Fastcar liked this post