OMG OMG:  0
Gratitude Gratitude:  0
Bless Your Heart Bless Your Heart:  0
WTF WTF:  0
BS BS:  0
Gong Gong:  0
Disagree Disagree:  0
    Trash Driver Fling a Thing Champion, Deep Freeze Champion, J B Snowman Punch Champion, Operatin Maboule Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My Next Adventure...

Cracker Droid Baccarat Champion
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: My Next Adventure...

Did you find them local or were they ordered on line???
    R2D2
    Beep-op-whir-boop-weeee
    I'm a black and white type of guy, the only gray in my life is the hair on my head!

Trash Driver Fling a Thing Champion, Deep Freeze Champion, J B Snowman Punch Champion, Operatin Maboule Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by R2D2 View Post
    Did you find them local or were they ordered on line???
    ordered them direct from Paqui.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You mean these ones?

Name:  cemetary pepper.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  203.1 KB
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have only one word, "Why?"

Stumpy, will you video yourself taking "The Adventure"?
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    Stumpy, will you video yourself taking "The Adventure"?
    Of course I will.

My colon needs a cleansing and I can't afford a colonoscopy.

bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Likes sundealer liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanx Stumpy! You are "the man!" Now, tell me...would a steady diet of this...say, one or two chips a day do any damage to your mouth and and/or the entire trail throughout your system... all the way to the toilet? I worked with a gal at Fort Bliss eons ago who kept a half-gallon jar of jalapenos on her desk and ate them throughout the day...maybe about 8-10 or so. I often wondered if she developed any problems from eating so many every day. She said that eating them curbed her appetite and she'd go all day without eating anything but the peppers. She said that in the past she had lost quite a bit of weight by eating the peppers and she used them as a way to keep the weight off.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; October 28th, 2017 at 09:51 AM.

Cracker Droid Baccarat Champion
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I lot hot but not sure I want to try these....
    R2D2
    Beep-op-whir-boop-weeee
    I'm a black and white type of guy, the only gray in my life is the hair on my head!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by R2D2 View Post
    I lot hot but not sure I want to try these....
    Stumpy said they didn't have any "real flavor" except "hot"...so, again I ask, "Why?"

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was quite underwhelmed.