Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: All Insults Nearly All The Time As Ron DeSantis and Andrew Gillum Debate a Final Rou

Those are total BS we know he can talk. He never set foot in Flagler Beach after Matthew or Irma.
    During Michael he was a private citizen, he had resigned as a congressman.

The question remains. As a congressman what measure or legislation has De Santis offered that has benefited his constituents?
    Elect a Clown You Get a Circus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: All Insults Nearly All The Time As Ron DeSantis and Andrew Gillum Debate a Final Rou

I saw DeSantis and I saw Gullum BOTH touring the destruction of hurricane Michael. Hell, they were right in the middle of it as it hit. Was the news deceiving me? That was the best I could do as in YouTube( didn't show DeSantis on foot but participating in relief efforts). But on the TV, I saw them and many more officials from the White House along with Rick Scott touring the devastation. I don't recall seeing Empty Suit What's His Face there though, oh yeh, 'sunken eyes' Nelson 'uh uh uh uh I approve this message'. Wish I could say it as slow as he does and he's has to read a script for that part.
    Has Anyone Told You Lately that You Are One Cool Cracker Jeffrey? Damn Straight!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    The question remains. As a congressman what measure or legislation has De Santis offered that has benefited his constituents?
    My guess is maybe just as much as Nelson's had a hand in? That two bit empty suit POS is finished! It's time we put some young blood in there and compared to Nelson, Rick Scott is young blood!!! It's time for old people who wish to sit around slapping their gums over yesterdays golf game and last weeks checkers game to go home and live the rest of your life surround by those who love to sit around slapping their gums about nothing.
    Has Anyone Told You Lately that You Are One Cool Cracker Jeffrey? Damn Straight!

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And there it is. YOUR GUESS !

In other words DeSantis has done nothing that you can think of. Please try some independent thought and stop parroting whatever the cult leader tell you to say.

Scrub cow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Andrew Gillum “Bring It Home” Bus Tour Stops At BCU

Daytona Beach, FL –11 days before the general election, Democrat Gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum makes one last stop in Volusia County at the home of the Wildcats. Officials at Bethune-Cookman University announced on Wednesday (October 24th) that two stops were scheduled for the Democrat candidate’s “Bring It Home” bus tour, the first stop being the […]

Read More at News Daytona Beach

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Andrew Gillum “Bring It Home” Bus Tour Stops At BCU

More like >> Andrew Gillum “Bring It to my Basement Please” Bus Tour Stops At BCU

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Gillum returns to St Augustine for campaign rally

Gubernatorial candidate and Tallahassee Mayor Andrew Gillum will return to St Augustine, this time with an entourage from the Florida Democratic Party in Tallahassee. When Gillum visited St Augustine Saturday, March 17, 2018, he was [...]

More...

Scrub cow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Ballots Cast Tops 2 Million As Candidates Drum Up Votes

Tallahassee, FL – More than 2 million Floridians have voted in the Nov. 6 general election, with Republicans outpacing Democrats in early voting and vote-by-mail ballots. The latest numbers, posted Friday by the state Division of Elections, came as Democratic gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum continued making appearances at college campuses to try to drum up […]

Read More at News Daytona Beach

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Ballots Cast Tops 2 Million As Candidates Drum Up Votes

"More than 2 million Floridians have voted in the Nov. 6 general election, with Republicans outpacing Democrats " This, Ladies and Gentleman, is the revolution you never knew existed, but only heard of and cast doubt against the messengers. The sleepers who refuse to participate in polls are coming to life now to save America of a terrible agony!! Yes, it's time we take full control of what is right for the good people of America. It's time to really Make America Great Again!!!!! What are polls exactly?? A little candy contest of POS lies, that's all. We hide behind a curtain to vote and keep our privacy just that, so why would we be stupid enough to tell you in public who we would vote for?? Idiots!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default From Wing Joint to Hair Salon, Florida Voters Split on Gillum-DeSantis Race for Governor

Interviews with a diversity of Florida voters reveal the searing differences of opinions between voters--and their solidified opinions about Ron DeSantis and Andrew Gillum, with days left in the gubernatorial race.
    The post From Wing Joint to Hair Salon, Florida Voters Split on Gillum-DeSantis Race for Governor appeared first on FlaglerLive.

More...

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Gillum Staffer Says Voters "not for them to know” promises won’t happen; FL “f***ed" cra

wow is right

Project Veritas Action
    Published on Oct 31, 2018
    "Modern day fairy tales begin with once I am elected."

Project Veritas Action Fund has released undercover video from Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum's campaign, revealing his election strategy includes making empty promises to voters.

• Empty Promises Exposed: "Fairy tales in the modern day begin with 'once I am elected.'"
    • Deceiving Voters: "None of the programs that people are hoping for would happen" but "That's not for [voters] to know."
    • Candidate's True Politics: "Gillum is a Progressive" and "He is a part of the crazy, crazy, crazies."
    • Election Strategy: "You whip 'em up. The poor, the middle income. You have to whip them up into a frenzy in order for them to vote."
    • Secret Gun Control Agenda Revealed: "three day waiting period for everybody," "small steps" to ban assault rifles; "I don't think he can say it [be]cause he's trying to get the moderates"
    • Florida is a "F***ed up," "cracker state," "you have to appeal to white guilt"
    there is no proof whatsoever that the first word of it is truthful. Not one "fact" is has been corroborated

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: At State Conference, Democrats Mostly In Lockstep Begin to Line Up For Governor’s Ra

I believe that has been around prior to the primary.

Stikini Slayer Penguin Pass Champion, Block n Roll Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Falafel King Champion, Donkey Tail Champion, Little Protectors Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Grid Iron Champion, Z-Wars Champion, Tribal Jungle Fruit Quest Champion, Open Source Rock Paper Scissors Champion, Nature Race Champion, DirtyColor Champion, American 8-Ball Pool Champion, Gumball Line-up Champion, Digi-Digi Champion, SevenYo! Champion, Firebug 2 Champion, hit the target Champion, Guns Defense Champion, Robot In The Hole Champion, Chicken Licken Champion, Gemollection Players Pack Champion, Fred's Pick Up Tour 3 Champion, Korrode Champion, Zaptonia Defense Champion, The Eggs Mystery Champion, Underwater TD Champion, Easter Defence Champion, CrissCross Champion, Rooftop Sniper Champion, Dragon Ambush 2 Champion, Zombie Smash Tower Defense Champion, US Border TD Champion, Underworld TD Champion, Zombie Trailer Park Champion, Potion Panic 2 Champion, WDYK? 3 Urban Lingo Champion, Bloons Tower Defense 4 Champion, Medicine Dealer Champion, The Blocks Revenge Champion, Animal Catcher Champion, Zombie Disposal Champion, Omg Scary Smiley Champion, The Flame Champion, TumbleDots Champion, Politricks Champion, Pirates Champion, City Digger Champion, redwhite slice Champion, Grammachnophobia Champion, Tabla Champion, Pixelshocks' Tower Defence II Champion, DropSum Champion, Blackbeard's Island Deluxe Champion, Short History of the World Champion, Anatomicus Anatomy Game Champion, Socium Champion, Magic Defense Champion, Bowmaster Champion, Kingdom Of Saguenay TD Champion, Ninjas vs Pirates TD 3 Champion, WasteLand Defender v2 Champion, Red Red Champion, Lucky Coins Champion, Handless Millionaire 2 Champion, TOTWO DARK Champion, Take a Walk Champion, Beat Chaser 2 Champion, 1 Will Survive Champion, Lines Game - Master Champion, Mickey Ball Champion, Windowcleaner Eyetoygame Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: At State Conference, Democrats Mostly In Lockstep Begin to Line Up For Governor’s Ra

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    I believe that has been around prior to the primary.
    and ............... you dared to call out sundealer out as basing her support for Scott on race?
    lock step with the white guilt mantra ? sorry aint working on me , I have never felt superior to someone else because of my skin color and if anything the likes of CNN’s Don Lemon saying white men are ‘the biggest terror threat in this country’ I am now feeling threatened and polarized.
    there is no proof whatsoever that the first word of it is truthful. Not one "fact" is has been corroborated

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your getting a little melodramatic. It wasn't scott it was DeSantis. Since you want to revisit it again I did based upon my opinon of her posts through the years.

That is some put together tape, dare I say fake news. It works for trump and his followers.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234