Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Why are we in this Handbasket and where are we Going?

WTH??? Lawn mower too loud? People going nuts...

Since when is an assault causing five broken ribs and lung contusions that could result in life threatening injuries considered, "minor injuries"?

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...ault/23266944/

Report: Rand Paul suffers five broken ribs after assault

Name:  ThomsonReuters.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  1.8 KB

BERNIE WOODALL AND PETE SCHROEDER
    Nov 6th 2017 8:54AM

Nov 5 (Reuters) - U.S. Senator Rand Paul's return to Washington may be delayed after he suffered five broken ribs during an assault at his Kentucky home, media reported on Sunday, citing a senior adviser to the Republican lawmaker.

Paul's neighbor, Rene Boucher, has been charged with one count of fourth-degree assault causing minor injury in connection with the incident on Friday, according to authorities. Boucher, 59, was released on bond.

"Senator Paul has five rib fractures including three displaced fractures. This type of injury is caused by high velocity severe force," Doug Stafford, a senior adviser to Paul, said in a statement, according to multiple media reports.

"It is not clear exactly how soon he will return to work, as the pain is considerable as is the difficulty in getting around, including flying," the reports quoted Stafford as saying. He added that the senator's type of injury could lead to life-threatening injuries.

Paul, 54, also has lung contusions, Stafford said in the statement, according to the reports.

The Bowling Green Daily News, citing an arrest warrant, said Paul told police his neighbor came on to his property in a gated community just east of Bowling Green and tackled him from behind. Paul had injuries to the face and trouble breathing because of a rib injury, the newspaper said.

It was not clear what motivated the altercation and Paul did not go to the hospital, police said. Paul was mowing his lawn at the time of the attack, television station WAVE-TV in Kentucky reported.

"Kelley and I appreciate the overwhelming support after Friday's unfortunate event. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers," Paul said on Twitter on Sunday morning, referring to his wife.

A man who answered Boucher's phone on Sunday, when a Reuters reporter asked to speak with him, said: "I'm sorry. I can't talk."

Kentucky State Police said on Saturday that Paul and Boucher were acquaintances. The suspect is a retired physician, the Bowling Green Daily News said.

The New York Daily News reported that a Facebook page for Boucher contained numerous postings critical of Republican President Donald Trump.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea
    Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Why are we in this Handbasket and where are we Going?

Rib injuries are very painful and do make breathing difficult. I have experienced that.

Founder Middle East - Geography game Champion, Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Master of 3 Peak Champion, Win One Million Sec Edition Champion, Face Eater Typing Champion, Miami Zombie Typing Champion, Cross Clear Champion, Cute Connect Champion, Almost Millionaire Champion, Did You Know: Christmas Champion, Globez Champion, MathBlocks Champion, Mess in the house Champion, Fruit Faces Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Hexa Pool Champion, Eye Pop Champion, Alien Pop Champion, John  Mary Memory Champion, Cup Cake Memory Champion, International Holiday Match Champion, 4 Dragons Champion, Quix 2 Square Champion, The Numbers Champion, Mah-jong Mayhem Set 1 Champion, Suma Novel Champion, Sweets And Cakes Mah-Jong Champion, Math And Match Champion, The Painters Daughter Champion, The Dark Side Of The Forest Champion, Turquoize Room Objects Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What could have possessed a retired doctor to attack Paul in his own yard like that? I saw a video, and while they were next door neighbors, their houses are fairly far apart, as it appears the properties may have been a couple to several acres in size. So, even the noise of the lawn mower shouldn't have been too annoying...of course, that would not excuse the attack. I just think too many people "are losing it and going nuts these days" as if any behavior is okay.
    "...of no more satisfying conceit than the discovery of such hidden depths of character in one's own child..." - From Survive the Savage Sea

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    What could have possessed a retired doctor to attack Paul in his own yard like that? I saw a video, and while they were next door neighbors, their houses are fairly far apart, as it appears the properties may have been a couple to several acres in size. So, even the noise of the lawn mower shouldn't have been too annoying...of course, that would not excuse the attack. I just think too many people "are losing it and going nuts these days" as if any behavior is okay.
    Well when you have the standard bearer of the republican party telling his supporters to "punch them in the face" and otherwise promoting physical violence I'm not surprised in the least. As we have seen, some of his supporters are fine with a predator as president.

Goes around comes around I guess.
    Elect a Clown You Get a Circus

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    Well when you have the standard bearer of the republican party telling his supporters to "punch them in the face" and otherwise promoting physical violence I'm not surprised in the least. As we have seen, some of his supporters are fine with a predator as president.

Goes around comes around I guess.
    So you are condoning this assault?
    All the violence has been from the peace loving left!
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light but there was brimstone in his throat
    He'd show me the way according to him in return for my personal check
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and I lit another cigarette

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundealer View Post
    So you are condoning this assault?
    Fake news!!!

Founder Zookeeper Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Zodiac Master Champion, Staries reflection 2 Champion, Gem Swap Deluxe Champion, Bling Bling Blaster Champion, Farm Hustle Champion, Ancient jewels 2 Champion, Candystand Mah-Jongg Champion, Ancient Shapes Champion, War of Thrones Champion, Pro Football History and Stats Champion, College Football History, Stats, and Trivia Champion, Baseball Stats and Trivia Champion, Animal Trivia Champion, What Do You Know? Champion, Match O Rama Pigs Champion, Pretty Penguins Champion, Jocker Champion, Candy Crush Champion, Midas Mahjong Champion, Mahjong War Champion, Mahjong Devil Island Champion, Cactus McCoy Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KathyInAR View Post
    Fake news!!!
    Which?
    The assualt?
    Or that the left is peace loving?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

?...
    Which?
    The assualt?
    Or that the left is peace loving?
    The statement in the first quoted post above is fake news.

It wasn't people from the "peace loving left" who ruffed up protesters at dumbass's rallies when he asked them to "throw 'em out" or that plowed into a group of people protesting against white supremacy groups killing a young lady. And there are plenty of people on the right that don't like or support idiot boy, so to suggest that the retired doctor is "on the left" is assuming evidence not yet in evidence.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; November 6th, 2017 at 07:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still say, why is this assault a "misdemeanor"? Still, all recent violence has not been committed by "peace-loving left" folks.

There is way too much violence and criminal activity against others, and seems to be increasing steadily by folks of both the peace-loving left and the hate-filled right.

Now, before anyone gets excited and say, "I sure do lean right, but I'm not hate-filled"...I know that all folks who lean right are not hate-filled and abhor the violence that seems to stem from political influence just as much as the those on the left. Those on the left who are committing violence in the name of "the left" no more represent the majority of the left than do those on the right who commit violence and crimes in the name of "the right" represent the majority of those on the right-- they both are just thugs and criminals. Only difference is that those thugs on the right actually have a president that supports and encourages such behavior, and then when gets called out on it sheepishly says, "stop it now."

http://www.newsweek.com/homegrown-te...tremism-619724

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/15/politi...uit/index.html

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...313-story.html

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ions-be-viole/

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now, before anyone gets excited and say, "I sure do lean right, but I'm not hate-filled"...I know that all folks who lean right are not hate-filled and abhor the violence that seems to stem from political influence just as much as the those on the left. Those on the left who are committing violence in the name of "the left" no more represent the majority of the left than do those on the right who commit violence and crimes in the name of "the right" represent the majority of those on the right-- they both are just thugs and criminals.

Only difference is that those thugs on the right actually have a president that supports and encourages such behavior, and then when gets called out on it sheepishly says, "stop it now."
    That's because the left's instigator and divider has already left office after destroying this country.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's because the left's instigator and divider has already left office after destroying this country.
    I see, it is Obama's fault that stupidass is such an abject moronic failure and sleezebag. While I couldn't vote for Obama for the second term as I had issues with some of his polices; he always had my respect for being a respectful and decent person. Idiot-boy is neither and wouldn't even rate high enough to be a pimple on Obama's butt.

How did Obama destroy this country by the way? Please list the ways.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would submit that people that have the same ideology as you are doing more harm to this country than any elected official.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How did Obama destroy this country by the way? Please list the ways.
    Obama spent more public funds on “stimulus” than all previous stimulus programs combined, with wretched, counterproductive results. On his watch, millions of additional Americans fell below the poverty line. The number of food stamp recipients soared. The national debt doubled to an incredible $20 trillion.

Obamacare has been a fiasco. At least 27 million Americans are still without health insurance, and many of those who are newly insured have simply been added to the Medicaid rolls. Far from reducing costs, Obamacare sent premiums and deductibles skyrocketing.

Foreign policy...let's not forget the 'Apology Tour'! Oh and give everything away. Guns to drug cartels. Terrorist back to the fight. Sanctions lifted on a country out to kill all infidels.

No violence invoked by him! In his own words, his political strategy was one of ruthless escalation: “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.”

Piney-Woods Rooter Fishing the Sea Champion, Starcastle Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Railway Line Champion, Why did the chicken cross the road? Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, USA - Geography game Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, YetiSports 8 - Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports Swing N Slide Champion, Yeti Sports 5 - Pro Edition Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Eggz Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Yeti 9 - Final Spit Champion, Yeti Pentathlon Champion, Bounce Hard Champion, Harbor Fishing Champion, CiTv Alfred Alien Rush Hour Champion, Pineapple! Champion, DownHill Jumps Champion, DragonFable - FireSpawn Champion, Rat Trap Champion, Scrat Jump Champion, The Furr Twins Champion, Power Ball Challenge Champion, Rocketcat Champion, Rumble Ball: Field num.2 Champion, Time To Score 2006 Champion, Tuny In The Sky Champion, Boulanger Champion, Ambulance Rush v2 Champion, Flappy Champion, Rainman Champion, SkeeBall Champion, Watch Out Champion, EggRun 2 on grass Champion, Super Sonic Click Champion, Coal Express 3 Champion, Flying High Champion, Kitty Throw Champion, Angry Birds Champion, Magic Doors Champion, Fruit Machine Bonus Trail Champion, Zwingo Champion, Grannie Fu Champion, 9-Ball Champion, Turkey Bowling 2005 Champion, Play Ball Champion, Crazy Pool Champion, Uberpool Champion, Pinheadz Champion, Mini Pool 3 Champion, Halloween Bowling Champion, Pool MX Klassik Champion, Hairball Bowling Champion, Island Bowling Champion, Crumbs 2 Champion, Robin Hood Mission Champion, Amigo Pancho 2 Champion, Avalanche Run Champion, Mega Jump - Ice Version Champion, Xmas Boarding Champion, Snowball Of Doom Champion, Santa Strike Champion, Super Santa Champion, Rudolphs Revenge Champion, Ultimate Presents Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Accordion Hero Champion, Don't Click Santa v2 Champion, Turkey Hunter Champion, Santa Sling Champion, Happy Christmas Champion, Snowball roll Champion, Fridge Raiders Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Banana Monkey Champion, Mosquito Mayhem Champion, Cute Rabbit Vs Monsters Champion, Yahtzee Champion, Pinboliada Champion, Pest Attack Champion, Down Hill Jumps Champion, UNO 3 Champion, Home Run Derby Points Champion, Bugs Bunnys Home Run Derby Champion, Tribal Olympics Champion, Castle Defender Champion, Daffy Jumper V32 Champion, Serfs Up! Champion, Panda Baseball Champion, Cone Crazy 2 Champion, Dangerous Voyage Champion, Tribal Olympics 2 Champion, Homerun Rally Champion, Heroine Hoops Champion, GolfJam Champion, Everyones Hero Champion, Mega Jump Champion, Kick The Ref! Champion, Maze Game - Golf Champion, Jab we throw Champion, Tribal Jump Champion, Crary Canyon Golf Champion, Brown Cow Curling Champion, Diving Champion Champion, West Gunfighter Master Champion, Golfman Xtreme - Insane Mode Champion, Table Hockey Ultra Champion, KickTheRef! Champion, Office Hoops Champion, Leaf Bording Champion, Bugs Bunny Gone Fishing Champion, Bass Fishing Pro Champion, Fish Me Champion, Power Driver Champion, Mile High Club Golf Champion, Sand Boarding Champion, Pro Zombie Golf Champion, Ill Be Lightning Champion, Journey To The Chaos Monkey King Champion, Jungle Mafia Champion, Bomby Bomy Champion, 1 of 24 Champion, CCC Pirates Champion, Fishing Tactics Champion, Master Gear Champion, Impale 2 Champion, Jump In The Dark Champion, TNT Robots Champion, Chucka Boom Champion, Ononmin 2 Min. Champion, Cheestrings Electric Dreams Champion, Electro String Champion, Word Search 39 Grow Champion, Ben10 Power Ride Champion, The Flood Inception Part One Champion, Cubium Level Pack Champion, Prism Dice Champion, Kamikaze Blocks Champion, Ice Age - Regular Show Champion, Need To Feed Champion, Super Mario Pop The Enemys Champion, OverWhelmed Hard Champion, Color Spell Game Champion, Slideon Champion, Rascal Build Skyscraper Champion, Word Builder Champion, Overprotection Champion, Yeti Long Ass Shot 2 Champion, Redneck Games - Possum Chucker Champion, Shoot the Robbers Champion, Hamstix Champion, Skate Grind Champion, Heights Champion, Destructo Shark Champion, Super Wordplay Champion, The Most Wanted Bandito Champion, Pizzaboy   Champion, The Gritch Champion, Rolling Fall 3 Champion, Pyramid Rescue Champion, Regular Show Escape From Ninja Dojo Champion, Hungry Worms 2 Champion, Navy Vs Army : Army Champion, Monster Roaster Champion, King Of Hearts Champion, Xenocrate Champion, King Of Spades Champion, Navy Vs Army : Navy Champion, Woman On Top Champion, Spank the Monkey Champion, Stone Punk Champion, BMX Backflips Champion, kugelwahn Champion, Honey Flows Champion, Food Crush Champion, Mouse Force Adventures Champion, Trivia Machine Champion, Shatter Cannon Champion, The Mote Pisa Total Buys Champion, Party Animal Champion, Throw It Champion, Natural Selection 2 Champion, GemClix Blast Champion, Artic Show Down Champion, Roberto Cook Master Champion, Rat Fishing Champion, Cracking Monkey Champion, Dude Bear 2 Level Pack Champion, Spider Web Champion, Mahjong Tai Owolove Champion, Proximity Alert Champion, Smell My Fart Champion, Goldminer 2015 Champion, Mower Move Champion, Nuclear Gun: Survival Champion, Snot Put Champion, 45 Degrees Of Madness Champion, Spades Champion, Smart Birds Champion, Pinky In Park Champion, Mango Melon Mayhem Champion, Fast Dragon Champion, Ratiminator Champion, Spark Your Neurons Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

from trumps liked minded buddy, why.20 trillion? all on Obama, dont be as foolish and dense as you are
    Last edited by slick; November 7th, 2017 at 01:35 PM.

Piney-Woods Rooter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obama spent more public funds on “stimulus” than all previous stimulus programs combined, with wretched, counterproductive results. On his watch, millions of additional Americans fell below the poverty line. The number of food stamp recipients soared. The national debt doubled to an incredible $20 trillion.

Obamacare has been a fiasco. At least 27 million Americans are still without health insurance, and many of those who are newly insured have simply been added to the Medicaid rolls. Far from reducing costs, Obamacare sent premiums and deductibles skyrocketing.

Foreign policy...let's not forget the 'Apology Tour'! Oh and give everything away. Guns to drug cartels. Terrorist back to the fight. Sanctions lifted on a country out to kill all infidels.

No violence invoked by him! In his own words, his political strategy was one of ruthless escalation: “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.”
    This is not worthy of a meaningful comment.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fastcar View Post
    This is not worthy of a meaningful comment.
    Listening to Hannity again? How many more millions now have insurance, especially those with pre-existing conditions that could never get it?

Wait staff, maids and cooks working at dumbass's Mar-a-Lago at from $10.33 to $13.34 hourly sure don't make a living wage. I'd feel like a criminal paying $200k to join a club and probably close to $100 for dinner at a place that paid the woman who cleaned my room $10.33 per hour or the cook who cooked my lobster $13.34 an hour. That's nothing to be proud of...to be a member of or own such a place.

Apology Tour is a myth...Obama was a popular POTUS with all of our allies, he respected them and they respected us.

Who did he incite violence against?

Like fastcar said, this isn't worthy of a response; but, I since I asked and you were kind enough to respond...

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...kers/23268642/

So much for him providing jobs for Americans at a rate that they can afford to eat and pay an electric bill....deplorable!!!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never seen Hannity. Not even his clips.

As for the foreign workers, please make up your minds.
    Close the borders to let citizens work or continue to bring in foreign refugees who all need jobs.
    No laws were broken. He's not the one who decides who will be coming.
    Wages are what they should be according to Congress.

Cracklin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's because the left's instigator and divider has already left office after destroying this country.[/QUOTE]

Destroying this country... That has got to be the silliest thing I have ever read. After pulling the country out of the greatest Recession caused by the Republicans, instituting health care for millions opposed by Republicans since Harry Truman, and overcoming Republican efforts to make him a one-term president by stoking the embers of racism....the very idea that Obama damaged this country is the epitome of frightening stupidity. Now, you want to talk Trump.....?
    Likes KathyInAR liked this post

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never seen Hannity. Not even his clips.

As for the foreign workers, please make up your minds.
    Close the borders to let citizens work or continue to bring in foreign refugees who all need jobs.
    No laws were broken. He's not the one who decides who will be coming.
    Wages are what they should be according to Congress.
    It is the hypocritical nature that is trump! BTW, these are not "refugees"...he is bringing in foreign workers because he can pay them so much less than he'd have to pay Americans to work at the same jobs, because American workers in the Palm Beach/West Palm Beach areas working at Mar-a-lago for the wages stated that he will be paying these foreign workers cannot eat and pay for the transportation to get to and from work on those amounts, nevermind trying to provide shelter for themselves. There is no doubt that he is a greedy SOB whose main goal in life to enrich himself and his at the expense of others.

The laws are in favor of the employers for certain and it is the very laws sounding the H2B work visas that are such a detriment to Americans than are the illegal aliens who are in the country. The H2B visa laws allow dumbass to bring in workers pay them small amounts of $$$, put them up in flop houses with many workers in a room/or lodging space and then deduct the cost of said lodging from the salaries.

No one has said that dumbass has "broken any laws" in respect to the H2B visas...only that it gives him the advantage and is hypocritical to his rhetoric to "providing good jobs for Americans." It clearly outlines his philosophy of "others must do what I say; however, I will continue to do whatever it is I want and is beneficial to me!, me!, me! and mine!"

The H2B visa program requires employees to try to fill those jobs with Americans first; but, I can tell you that this is not enforced and that is the kind of thing that idiot-boy and Congress should be trying to fix. If the pay were decent and the working conditions reasonable there are Americans that would work these jobs...in fact it should be a condition of those who are able-bodied being able to draw certain welfare benefits. If there are people who live in West Palm Beach and surrounding areas who are receiving food assistance, housing assistance, unemployment insurance, other welfare benefits...they should be required to take jobs in the local area even if considered temporary and the benefits reduced $1 for every $3 earned and when the "season" ends and if they lose the job they would then continue back where they were with the benefits until another job can be found. Of course this would take the effort of the employers and benefit offices to coordinate; but, it would result in Americans working, learning that it is better to work and have more $$$, increasing self-esteem and finding out that working is actually better than being "on the dole." Sometimes, an investment in people is better than taking care of people.

The H2B visas allow employers to defeat the "supply and demand" rule of capitalism. In a place like where Mar-a-Lago is located as well as all places similar, the demand for good employees is great and the supply of workers is there, providing that they are fairly compensated--and the demand for them makes them more valuable than greedy million/billionaires are willing to pay...because while making the next million is first on the list of their concerns, there is absolutely no concern that those who do the jobs that have enabled them to become so wealthy also share in the prosperity, regardless of the rhetoric to the contrary.
    Last edited by KathyInAR; November 8th, 2017 at 11:36 AM.